• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Intro and wanted to share my KH story...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

dranna2000

Hi Everyone,

My name is Adrianna and I've been around here for a while but never posted. I'm an older KH fan and wanted to share something with all of you.

My son, David, and I got hooked on KH a few years ago. He was going through Cancer treatments and video games were his escape. He and I used to play at the hospital and at home. We discovered KH and fell in love. We got through the games together and loved the story. It reminded me of him in many ways. The games became something special between us and inspired him quite a bit in his own battle. Sadly, my son passed away in January 2008 at the age of 9. He was my hero and so much more. I even have the heart with the crown tattooed on my wrist with his name in it. I figured if anyone could understand that KH is more than just a game to a lot of us out here it would be all of you.

Thank you all for reading!

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'm glad to read that you were able to share happy memories with your son before he passed on. Sometimes even the simplest things, like videogames, can be a source of comforting memories with others. When I play videogames from my past that I shared with my youngest brother it reminds me of how much fun we had and how important our relationship is. It really puts things into perspective when I get too wrapped up and involved in my adult life.

Welcome to KHInsider, Adrianna. Enjoy your stay!

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I'm sorry to hear about your loss, that's something harder than I have ever had to go through. I agree with what Sham said, sometimes strange things end up being a bond between people, but that bond is still a wonderful thing.

With that out of the way though, welcome to KHI! Once you sift through all of the members and threads around, you'll come to find that we have some really neat and exciting stuff going on around here. As another note, the KH sections may be our biggest draw for most people, but the other sections are definitely worthwhile as well. I suggest Discussion especially, good stuff goes on in there.

Last edited:

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Oh man, sorry to hear about your son. That's quite the tragedy, but at least you have the memories of him.

Regardless, welcome to KHI. I hope you enjoy your stay here. =)

dranna2000

Thanks for reading and the warm welcome! I enjoy reading the posts around here and look forward to sharing my own thoughts and opinions.

A

Azrael

I apologize about the loss of your son.

Welcome to KHInsider. Hopefully you'll be an occassional visitor.

Back