• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interesting idea for a sequel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fabala011

I realize that this is very unlikely to happen, but every time I play KH2 I think of this. In some sort of spin-off/sequel to KH2, how about those special objects from each world play a kind of special role? Like, some kind of epic cataclysm strikes the universe and Sora, Riku, and Kairi each go on adventures to try and find the worlds' special objects. It just kind of occurred to me one day that each of the objects that open those Gummi passages have some critical importance to each world's story. (Mostly).

Twilight Town - Roxas's Struggle trophy's blue gemstone
Radiant Garden - Sora's Hollow Bastion Restoration Committee member card
Land of Dragons - Shan-Yu's sword
Beast's Castle - The rose
Olympus Coliseum - The Olympus Medal (I think that's what it's called?)
Disney Castle - The Cornerstone
Atlantica - A bubble...(Atlantica was retconned in there anyway, so...)
Port Royal - Jack's compass
Agrabah - A pretty jewel (Perhaps the one Xion finds in 358/2 Days?)
Halloween Town - Jack's Sandy Claws outfit
Pride Lands - Mufasa
Realm of Darkness (?) - A sea-salt ice cream bar (maybe with a WINNER stick?)

Maybe they could be searching for the item itself or an equivalent. Like in the case of Mufasa being the "object", Simba or Kiara could be the necessary "object" since they've got royal blood. Or with the sea-salt ice cream, maybe they just need to find a WINNER stick or something. It's really unlikely, I know, but it just seems like it'd be kind of fun. (Yes, I have weird ideas of what is fun). The bubble from Atlantica doesn't really fit in, though...

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Agrabah - A pretty jewel (Perhaps the one Xion finds in 358/2 Days?)

The jewel Xion finds, if I remember right, is a small, green, and sphere-shaped. The one that opens the gate or whatever resembles the jewel that Abu removed from the golden statue in the movie.

αsiя

space coke
The green sphere shape is the same thing that opened the gate

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hmmmm sounds kinda fun but i dont see the point in it soooo no XD

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I guess it's possible that they made hold an importance to the next game, but I don't think they would actually use the idea seeing as how those items were probably exclusive to KH2.

Keyblade WAR MAKING A FANTASTIC APPEARANCE

How is that at all related to this thread?

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Its talking about sequels right?

It's talking about the original posters idea for a sequel, not what everybody else would think would be interesting. I think if you had read all of the first post you would have known.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It's talking about the original posters idea for a sequel, not what everybody else would think would be interesting. I think if you had read all of the first post you would have known.

Geez common mistake no need to get bitchy.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
The idea is good, but I don't see it happening. D: I think if those particular items played any special role (although the green gem already played it's role), it would have happened in the game they were introduced in. At the same time, the idea of having to collect certain, yet different, objects for some reason might be interesting. True, the whole Pooh thing does that with the torn pages, however if the items weren't all the same, were visible (instead of just examining an unrelated object and getting the item needed, like with the torn pages), and we had to pay attention to the scenery in order to find the objects, it sounds like that might be kind of fun. ^_^

It's a common mistake to not read the first post before replying to it? o.o

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That seems cool and fun but I don't think it's going to happen sadly. ;; I don't really think that Square Enix will ever really add those items to KHII, but like I said, the idea is pretty nice.

How is Lonbilly being bitchy? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back