• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interactivity in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think BBS will have interactivity like KH1?

• It will,more or less like KH1

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • It won't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It may,but I doubt it

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • It'd be cool if BBS had interactivity like KH1,but it won't

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
In Kingdom hearts 1,every world in it had some sort of interactivity,like for example Deep Jungle had vine swinging,Destiny Island had tree climbing and swimming and etc.

So,do you think that worlds in BBS will have interactivity like KH1?
And also,do you think the worlds will all be linear,as in paths that only go forward instead of breaking up into different paths?

State

Awards
I think that climbing trees, jumping in fountains and attacking random things will return in BBS. The worlds, I think, that they will be scrambled.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Well, it's been stated that BBS is similar to KHI in the fact that there is more platforming and jumping.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
BBS Is like the Cavern of Rememberance. Lots of platforms and stuff. Yet, it doesent take away that KH feel. its that kinda feel that makes your palms sweat and get really pissed but then after calming down its easier to do. Big Fun.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I don't see why not. They got it right the first time overall with KH, so certain things like that will resemble it imo. Also, I heard that there's a platforming part in Cinderella's world. That might have that old kh feel, like when jumping on the hippos in Deep Jungle.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I don't see why not. They got it right the first time overall with KH, so certain things like that will resemble it imo. Also, I heard that there's a platforming part in Cinderella's world. That might have that old kh feel, like when jumping on the hippos in Deep Jungle.

Yeah. I beileve its with Ven or something. i really miss the old KH system. KH2 ended up being really crappy. And CoM, well, it was not really too hard, but there was still some platforming but it was very accsessible.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
i would want it to be more like kh1.... as for the worlds its been stated the three take different paths that eventully cross

I like how they did that. That way, we don't fight the same bosses 3 times ha ha.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
The things that I worry about are,

A.) Will the controls be aggravating having to use the analog nub to move around?
B.) Will reaction commands have even as much as half the impact as they did in KHII? (I hope not).
C.) Will the 3rd scenario not be all that important considering the lack of attention to it? (On the other hand, it could be the most important one and that's why they wanna keep it in the dark for now.)

Sexy Angel
Pssssh ya!

I want to find the perfect Bra for cinderella with Ven!

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I'm all for platforming, but interactivity is something I really missed.
Hopefully they'll bring that aspect back with vengence!

>:3

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It should be involved in a boss battle of a sort. That would be cool.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Something like that. I was thinking more along the lines of the earlier Xemnas battles where you have to chase after him.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
you mean like the cage heartless battle, the one that trapped pinnochio, in kh1

That would be awesome. Like, in MX's battle you have to fight through his attacks to get up to the cliff hes on like in the Secret Movie. awesomeness.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
That would be awesome. Like, in MX's battle you have to fight through his attacks to get up to the cliff hes on like in the Secret Movie. awesomeness.

You know what that sounds like? A real boss battle that requires strategy. *Gasp!* Now, here's how it should work. It should be challenging to make it up the mountain, but rewarded by having the chance release your frustration on MX once you get up there at for a little bit, until he knocks you back off or runs to another spot, or something of the sort. It shouldn't just be a pound-fest from there, but at the same time, you shouldn't have all your HP wiped out in one slash of the keyblade either. I don't mean to say that his attacks should be weak. Evasive maneuvering is crucial for a tactical boss battle, but what I'm saying is that it should be balanced. And that would be an excellent fight that would worth talking about XD.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Yeah considering from what I heard of BBS supposed to be like the first KHI, that can perhaps be the case. I mean I'm excited to do some interactivity in the Castle of Dreams and all. Seems like a fun place. lol.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm not really sure... But to me it seems like BBS will be more like KH1 again and i do also hope so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back