• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Interactivity in BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you think BBS will have interactivity like KH1?

• It will,more or less like KH1

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • It won't

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It may,but I doubt it

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • It'd be cool if BBS had interactivity like KH1,but it won't

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
judging by the poll, you made it hard for us to say "yes, even better than kh1. kh2 had singing and more gummi ship missions. kh1 only had tarzan world with the most mini games. kh2 had jobs aswell. this thread is all one sided.

Rix

:)
Awards
eeeh... But the singing in KH2 wasn't exactly an sucsess so the things in KH1 is still better.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
I actually liked Atlantica in one. God, I felt so low when I was doing it in KH II. I had to keep repeating to myself, "It's for Ultima. It's for Ultima. It's for Ultima."

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
You know what that sounds like? A real boss battle that requires strategy. *Gasp!* Now, here's how it should work. It should be challenging to make it up the mountain, but rewarded by having the chance release your frustration on MX once you get up there at for a little bit, until he knocks you back off or runs to another spot, or something of the sort. It shouldn't just be a pound-fest from there, but at the same time, you shouldn't have all your HP wiped out in one slash of the keyblade either. I don't mean to say that his attacks should be weak. Evasive maneuvering is crucial for a tactical boss battle, but what I'm saying is that it should be balanced. And that would be an excellent fight that would worth talking about XD.

Something like a battle in Lego StarWars. If youve played it, the battle with the Sith Lord is exactly like your idea.

judging by the poll, you made it hard for us to say "yes, even better than kh1. kh2 had singing and more gummi ship missions. kh1 only had tarzan world with the most mini games. kh2 had jobs aswell. this thread is all one sided.

Id like to hear Aqua sing :3

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
eeeh... But the singing in KH2 wasn't exactly an sucsess so the things in KH1 is still better.

kh1 opening was all techno. kh2 was more fantasious. although singing wasnt up to the first. it met kh standards far better than the first song.

Rix

:)
Awards
I was ythinking more of the Atlantica sing a long and Swim this Way.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Then, Lego Star Wars is probably an amazing game XD.

It totally is. One of the best. Can't wait for Lego Batman.

kh1 opening was all techno. kh2 was more fantasious. although singing wasnt up to the first. it met kh standards far better than the first song.

How anyone can compare Passion with Simple and Clean is beyond me.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
It totally is. One of the best. Can't wait for Lego Batman.

How anyone can compare Passion with Simple and Clean is beyond me.

Seriously, they're both amazing in their own ways.

I can make this comparison though.

Passion > Sanctuary, but Simple & Clean > Hikari

A

Audo

The demo impressions seem to pointed more to world interactivity what with the fork bouncing and what not.
I think it is a sign of good things to come =3

Cissy

Bronze Member
The demo impressions seem to pointed more to world interactivity what with the fork bouncing and what not.
I think it is a sign of good things to come =3
BBS is gonna be like what The Dark Knight was to Batman Begins.

...No. BBS is gonna be like what the Funimation One Piece was to the 4kids One Piece.

Wait, no. Crap. I can't think of a good comparison...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Oh, Fork Bouncing! What a dream...
Would be better if it was spork bouncing, though. But we can't have everything.

A

Azrael

Awesome, BBS looks like its being a perfect mesh of the Re:CoM battle system, KH1 like worlds and the reaction commands as well as quick gameplay of KH2. It's gonna be SUPER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back