• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inner Demons(The real RP. Finally, after 3 months!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
Shay walked down the street, surveying the scene before him. People were spread out all around him, walking and leisurely going about their business. It would have been perfectly normal, if Shay wasn't there. Shay had Rensho to deal with. He doubted anyone else in this crowd was chosen.

A bit too normal, if you ask me. Rensho said from within him.

Your a demon. Everythings too normal for you.Shay thought back.

Oh, here we go with all that demon stuff again!

Just telling the truth. So, why are we here again?

We are here to find others like us. We are here to find the other chosen.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
Washington. Rainy about every 3 days if not more. The sound of the small droplets of water hitting the roof could be heard throughout the one bedroom apartment. Sounds from the street down below could be heard as well. In the corner was a bed and a boy was lying in the bed. He rose up groggily and wiped his face slowly waking up. You're getting better at this Sam, came the soft voice from inside his head. Sam ignored it and got up slowly. Hey Shiroi, Sam thought as he scanned through the refrigerator for breakfast. What's the point of all this training me? Sam thought he heard Shiroi laugh but wasn't sure. It's to better you for the future, Shiroi replied.

Sam shrugged and grabbed an orange from a basket on the counter. As he peeled it the scent filled up the entire room. He tossed the peel and ate it wedge by wedge. When he finished he changed into his clothes, grabbed his bag and left. Don't forget the umbrella, Shiroi reminded him. Sam nodded and grabbed one as he closed the door and locked it. He walked slowly towards the university which was a couple blocks away. The umbrella overhead blocked the rain from hitting him but occasionally a stray drop would hit him randomly. He finally arrived at the school and shook off the small water droplets from the umbrella before entering. It's was a massive school. The halls looked like that of a mansion from the gothic era.

Sam opened the door to his class and entered. Parapsychology. The class was set up auditorium style so he took a seat near the middle and waited for the class to start. It wasn't his favorite class but it was easy, ironic as well because he was living proof of most of the stuff that was taught in the class.

-------------------------------------

Peter Phillips was practically running to make it to his class on time. He wasn't afraid he'd be scolded by the teacher because he was the teacher. He just disliked when everyone had to wait on him for class to begin. He made sure the guns he carried were kept hidden from the students. He ran swiftly and jumped over several bushes to get across campus. By the time he reached the doors to the hallway he was soaked from the pouring rain. He stopped to catch his breath and then walked slowly and calmly towards his class. On the way there was a ladder and he made sure not to walk under it.

Professor Phillips was a very superstitious man, making sure not to disrupt the "bad spirits" in the world. He opened the door to his class room and noticed most of the students weren't there yet. Only one and that was Sam Matsuda. Phillips did find Sam to be a good student but there was something about him that made Phillips wonder. Peter knew all about the chosen but he didn't know how to distinguish one from the other. He had been formulating an equation on it but was still unsure.

As he walked to the black board he nodded at Sam and began to set up his things for class.
--------------------------------------------------

"Test Subject 001 is not to be worked on any longer," came the smooth voice of the scientist. The labratory was cluttered and in a tank floated a boy unconsciously. The scientist was scrawling some massive equation on some paper when his assistant walked in. She handed him some more paper work and left immediately. The scientist looked at the boy in the tank and a frown formed from his lips. "I'll figure out how to extract you." He laughed a quiet but evil laugh as he said this.

The boy in the tank didn't move at all but Lazarus, the scientist, noticed one of the syringes on his desk moving. He pushed a button on the tank which caused massive pain to the boy and the syringe dropped. "Ah, so you're awake Zasamel!" He said smiling evilly. "Don't try that again." The scientist left the lab because the woman had given him the incorrect form.
-----------------------------
Tsulo? Tsulo! shouted the edgy voice of Zasamel in Tsulo's head. Tsulo was unconscious from the shock that Lazarus had given him. Come one Tsulo. Wake up!

What is it?
Came a small weary voice, still inside Tsulo's head. It bore a thick african accent. We can't let him win Zasamel.

I don't intend to.
Zasamel said.

Let me sleep Zasamel, I'm tired.
Zasamel agreed and the boys mind went silent. Only the sound of his heart beat was audible.

Lone

The Lone Wolf
Awards
A faint wind rustled the leaves of the many apple trees scattered around the field. A sweet smell of flowers filled the air. The moon was just coming out from behind a small cloud. When the cloud had passed the whole field was lit up by moon light. Xerxes Break was sitting under a tall apple tree. He simply stared up at the moon through the tree branches. A voice sounded up in his head. "Master Break what are your plans for the future." it said, loud and deep. "Im not sure Hatter, I think im going to try looking for other people." said Xerxes in his head.

Suddenly the cane next to Xerxes began to smoke. Instantly it got cold, and the smoke formed a being standing 9 feet tall. The demon was cloaked and wasn't showing its large eye. Although Xerxes couldn't see it he could tell the eye was looking around to see if anyone else was around. "Don't worry Hatter there is no one else here but the animals." said Xerxes out loud. "I know Master Break but its never to bad an idea just to make sure." said the Hatter finally showing its huge red eye and its large black gloved hands.

"Master Break are you so sure its a good idea to go out looking for people." said the Hatter looking worried. Xerxes looked up into the large eye and frowned. Xerxes reached into his pocket and pulled out a sugar cube which he then began to nibble on. "I can see you aren't going to talk to me right now." said the Hatter covering his eye and returning to the cane form. Xerxes quickly finished the cube and got up from his spot. The sun was just beginning to peak over the horizon send a faint gray light across the field. Xerxes quickly started off towards a road not far from his spot. He would catch the bus from the bus stop and head into town. "Next stop Washington DC." said Xerxes quietly to himself.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
Kira simply continued on her way through the street until she saw a young man staring out into the crowd that she was with. She looked at him and she could sense something that wasn't normal about this boy. As she walked up to him she discussed this with her spirit, Angel.

Angel? I sense something about that boy. Is he a chosen as well?
I think so I can sense something about him as well. So yeah I think so.
Okay.

"Hey kid, do you know anything about spirits?"

Zaphod Beeblebronx

Ex-President of the Galaxy
Website
lolomg.roflforum.net
Russo stood looking at a computer with interest. There was two sets of similar data on it. What the computer was showing was two sets of DNA, both human but one chosen. The chosen sample was his and the other was another mans. It was the 10th time he had seen these results, each time with his DNA and with a different person's DNA.

This was important and quite possibly could show how it was that he was chosen, and maybe how to create that in a regular human. Now he just had to get another chosen one's DNA, if he could then he could see if there was a difference between his and theirs. And might just know the place to get that at.

Two hours latter he was standing outside of a massive building. It stood at about 20 stories from the ground and went underground another 30 stories. It was underground were he was headed to, this is if he didn't get caught in the process. The people who owned the building were scientist. He used to work with them until they destroyed his life. Now he was back to steal something from them, and hey, he might just break some stuff while he was down there. He smiled at that thought, he was ready now.

He put his hands on the ground and felt its essence run wild under his fingers. He then began to manipulate the essence. The effect was that the ground opened up and he dropped into the earth. It was here that he was at home. While he was underground it was as if he and the earth was one, he could feel people walking above him, the cars rumbling over, the worms wiggling around him. Most importantly he could feel the building next to him.

He searched for an empty room and moved the bricks and the concrete to allow him a hole to slip through. He then closed the hole he had created, no need for anyone to find that. He took off his shoes, this way he could feel the vibrations through the building as people walked, and searched for the safest way to his goal. He was about to open the door but jumped back for it was opening already. In his haste he didn't feel the person outside, he silently chastened himself and got ready for a fight.

Last edited:

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
vergil sat in a cave sipping from a canteen he had stored in his bag .

"Manic .....manic wake up " vergil whispered silently

A yawn echoed around within his head before it filled the cave. "Five more minutes"

Vergil looked over to a corner of the cave where Manic was laying."D!@# your lazy" Mari said from the mouth of the cave

Mari walked over and sat down beside vergil. "Whats the plan today" Mari asked

"Same as usual we walk until night fall or till we get to were we are going"Vergil answered quickly

"Where are we going " mari asked "i keep forgetting"

"Well thats really hard to say manic is leading us remember"vergil paused "were going to were he died"

manic shifted uncomfortably and shivered.Pain began to shoot up vergils arms and spine as manic remembered that day.

"Sometimes i really wish your spirit wasnt so connected to me"vergil said within his mind
"Oh and here i thought you loved me" Manic said in a pouty voice that soon turned into laughter.

"I hate when you guys do that"Mari said suddenly
"What?" manic asked playfully
"THE F&(*#ING SILENT CONVERSATIONS YOU ALWAYS SEEM TO HAVE"mari yelled echoing around the cave.

"On that note i think we should leave"Vergil spoke "Mari become a messenger bag we have to go into the city for supplies."Vegil paused" MAnic"

"Yeah"
"SHut up"mari quickly said
"That works "vegil whispered
They headed towards the mouth of the cave and began walking towards the city.

---------------------------------------time lapse-----------------------------------------------------
they stood on the outskirts of the city when vergil suddenly felt a strong surge throughout his body .
"not now"vergil askeed
"yes now lets see that blood flow"Manic answered" Do you think pickles have feelings?"

"Mari gather any supplies we need"vergil ordered
the messenger bag began to shimmer and shake as it turned into a 19 year old girl.
"Fine ill meet you here later i guess"mari said as she walked away.

Vergil spread his fingers as bones began to move around in his body as a familiar surge ran through his body.

manic began to laugh maniacally "Youre gonna kill somebody your gonna kill somebody " Manic teased
"Who is it this time another old lady ,a orphan child ,burger stand guy those were all memorable."
vergil's body began to shake and vibrate as his ribcage pushed out of his chest and hardened as well as pieces of his spine pushed out at the base of his neck.
he began walking towards the center of the city where a tall building was people were bustling around he darted towards the door to the building feeling a sudden stange force it felt as if there was another chosen underneath it he tackled a few peopleon his way in and went straight for the stairs and stopped were the force was staring at the door in front of him he walked inside and saw it was an empty room filled with random boxes and a table in the corner no one was in the room except vergil but he could sense the chosen.Vergil walked to the center of the room and waited for any sudden movement from anywhere.when his eyes fell on a corner of the room there stood a man wearing a very nice tux and without shoes an aura flowed about him.
"The chosen"Vergil said within his mind
"OOOOO This should be fun" manic said
Vergil spread his fingers shifting bones being prepared for whatever the man did.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back