• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Info about KHIII's "home" ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Key to the light

GODtada Will Reign
I probably wasnt ever going to get a ps3....way too expensive for me =/ and for those of u who wanted to know, yes there is a regular controller for the Wii...but i think kh3 would do very well on the Wii comparing that if it was on the ps3 like a whole "10" people would be able to buy it XD

Relik

To me it doesn't matter which way, but I'd rather see KH on PS3 next gen technology rather than the less than next gen technology of Wii. I mean c'mon look at what FFXIII will play like and tell me you'd prefer KH on Wii over PS3

CidHighwind

wow u guys need a job or mayb a better job lol
by tha tyme kh3 comes out ps3 will prolly have a price drop
yea i agree even though it would b interestin the wii controler would get tiring

Enigmacy

[Following my Path]
Website
s4.invisionfree.com
If KHIII comes out sooner than it would on the PS3, I'm all for it! Also, the Wii has great compatibility on it. You jump into a pile of Heartless and just swing the controller and kill all of them. It'll give you a good arm workout to.:drool:

Omni_VII

PSWii C:
Oh well, not like it matters anyway since i'll be buying both anyway. Why would it shock people if KH jumped to another platform? Both companies (Sqaure and Enix) got their starts thanks to Nintendo, so if anything it'll be like a home coming for them.

*coughrichcough*

Salux

hey every one its sortof hard right now because it'll be hard to buy either if you havent preordered one or the other yet, i preordered both with all the money ive saved up for the last two years but ya id prefer it on the Ps3

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
*coughrichcough*

You dont have to be rich to get both. Or all three. Anyone 14 and older can get a job. Well, if your 14 or 15, only Krogers.

But, I would rather spend it on something more important.

KH3 on the Xbox 360 ftw! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back