• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

infiltrating the orginization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mannymuffman

oh really!!! i need to play that game!! oh an i forgot y riku changes his apperance to look like ansem! why is that agian

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
DiZ gave them cloaks to protect them from darkness. It wasn't in CoM. It was in the Graphic Novel, which is canon.

Riku transformed into Xehanort and got stuck like that.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
As a few members previously stated, Diz provided both Riku and Mickey with OXIII cloaks as seen in this vid. YouTube - KH - Re:CoM - RR Basement One (English Subs)

As for Riku's Xehanort resemblence, Riku ended up that way when he confronted Roxas. He accepted darkness ( presumably the darkness lingering in his heart ), thus causing him to convert in that form.

Darkassassin21

DiZ and Ansem the Wise are the same person. Go watch the cutscene on youtube.

I know they r the same person i was just saying his name in both KH CoM and KH2

mannymuffman

From Ansem the Wise, man do you even like KH?Common!

yes i do but i never playe CoM or FM+ an i dont dedicate an waste my life to know everything about Kh. but im finding things out slowy thats y i joined this forum to find out bout KH3 an learn a lil more bout kh in general

Sexy Angel
What? Um, technically, everyone has a life, and there living it. The only ones that dont have a life are the ones that are dead...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back