• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the dust of the World Trade Center

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
I dont know about where you are from but where i am in New Zealand the news wouldnt post anything without confirmation. They never say anything that could be considered illegit so i am safe in my mind to consider something this big ,not only but usually, if the news has said anything. The news hasnt said a thing about this so if your saying the media doesnt have discresion with dodgey stories then that doesnt make much sense does it.

I am only saying that news coverage will greatly sway my chances of believing this story.

Yes because everything the news says is so damn beleiveable. It makes complete sense for the news is all about ratings.

Nice find. Intersting fact to know. Too bad were finding this out eight years after 9/11.

D

Deleted member 36435

An impossibility is not more plausible then a possibility.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
You looked at the link, right?

Why the hell would there be active nanothermite there? Why would the metal beams look as though they were melted off?

Also, the buildings were crafted so they wouldn't collapse to such a hit.

Awards
Quite an interesting discovery. I have no explanation for the thermite, but suggesting that the plane collisions were not the cause of the final collapse of the towers is ridiculous in and of itself, isn't it? Active nanothermite may have been present at the time when the structures came down, but so was a great amount of burning jet fuel that caused several thousand tons of melted building to be unevenly distributed on the metal beams that supported it -- thus the towers came down.

Personally I am not convinced that 9/11 was a controlled demolition and never have been. Stories like this keep me open to the idea. Still, there is a debate over whether or not the red chips merely came from paint. This is just another conspiracy theory to add to the neat little pile that's been accumulating for eight years now.

D

Deleted member 36435

It is possible the thermite was detonated and then the planes were flown in to give it that final push and to mask what truely happened.

very differentiable
Awards
Isn't the simplest explanation that the terrorists packed themselves with explosives to crash the plains anyway if they weren't able to seize the plains. Simplicity often is best.

D

Deleted member 36435

Yes, terrorists got into the WTC and packed it full of explosives which they detonated while flying a plain into it.

Awards
It is possible the thermite was detonated and then the planes were flown in to give it that final push and to mask what truely happened.

Plane one hit, followed by plane two, and then the towers collapsed in that very specific order.

D

Deleted member 36435

The only way one would ever really know would be to come The President. Which, obviously, very few people ever do. Event then you might not be told the true thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back