• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

In the dust of the World Trade Center

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
If it was proven it would be on on tv as a super big conspirasy bust agains the government. Its probably likely and i do agree we havnt been told everything about what happened but im not going to just take the word of some other possible lies we are wanted to believe. When its on tv and stuff i will consider it

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
If it was proven it would be on on tv as a super big conspirasy bust agains the government. Its probably likely and i do agree we havnt been told everything about what happened but im not going to just take the word of some other possible lies we are wanted to believe. When its on tv and stuff i will consider it

You do know that the newsmedia is very careful, and is often wrong, right?

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
You do know that the newsmedia is very careful, and is often wrong, right?

yeah thats why i dont believe everything i am told. But often when news groups say things they make sure they are legit claims and not some possible hoax otherwise they have to retract their stories and it makes them look like faggs to watchers.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Fuck, so does this mean there was another group that targeted it?

There are those who would immediately say that it was the government who did it, but...

It could have been easily done by the same terrorist group, if they had someone planted there.

Ulti said:
Does this mean we will shamelessly attack some other group without any sort of evidence?

I won't, others will.

It's impossible to prove who did it, but the main two suspected groups both could have had big reasons.

_EX said:
yeah thats why i dont believe everything i am told. But often when news groups say things they make sure they are legit claims and not some possible hoax otherwise they have to retract their stories and it makes them look like faggs to watchers.

No they don't, lol.

C

Charlie

You put too much faith in local media.
Either make new room in your bubble, or pop it.

very differentiable
Awards
Lets not jumnp to conclusions shall we. Thermite, a mixture of aluminium and ironoxide is a volatile material. THis shouldn't mean people just placed bombs or the like in the wtc, we just know that both ironoxide (commonly known as corrosion) and aluminium (a sturdy yet light metal) were present. The ironoxide is probably present because of normal iron comming into contact with moist air, and aluminium was probably used in construction of the building.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
ikkuh2, I'm not an expert on these matters, but the nine people who authored the report are, They concluded that the red and grey chips found were active unignited nanothermite, the type inevitably used for explosives. You would not normally find this stuff in buildings.

very differentiable
Awards
Oh, i didn't know there was packaging involved. Well, it could mean tons of things.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'm going to wait to get more info on this, before I jump to claims

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
You put too much faith in local media.
Either make new room in your bubble, or pop it.

I dont know about where you are from but where i am in New Zealand the news wouldnt post anything without confirmation. They never say anything that could be considered illegit so i am safe in my mind to consider something this big ,not only but usually, if the news has said anything. The news hasnt said a thing about this so if your saying the media doesnt have discresion with dodgey stories then that doesnt make much sense does it.

I am only saying that news coverage will greatly sway my chances of believing this story.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Oh, you're not familiar with the US newsmedia then. The stations have to deal with ratings and trying not to appear liberal. They are also owned by large corporations which have their own interests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back