• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► In her past....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
BUMP

Okay people I really need more post or I'll end this fic and start it next summer after I'm done with CY. So please post because I start school again in 5 weeks.

Ultima-Angel

Hey great story i really like cant wait for da next one is awesome !! *fan girl scream* lol !!! cant wait for next!!!

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
This chapter has been dieing to get out of my notebook so I let it out.

Chapter 4 ~ Lose It All

Flames over took the palace. Somethings were knocked over and some broken. A man stood over another

man. The man layed in a pool of blood with the other over him laughing like a evil villian. The standing man

was talking," FINALLY, SHE WILL BE MINE!" He looked over to a girl. All the girl could see was the man

coming closer to her and being engulfed in flames.

Star woke up with a cold sweat from her sleep.

" Not another vision." She tried to sleep but kept tossing and turning and couldn't fall back to sleep. Finally, she got up and went to the kitchen. The only person she saw was her father.

" Good morning, Dad."

" Good morning, Dear. I hope you don't mind your aunt and uncle coming before your birthday."

" I don't mind Daddy." She was about to step out of the kitchen when she turned around.

" Daddy...I...I had another one of those visions." He went over to his daughter, picked her up, and sat her on the table.

" Star, what was in your dream?" She explained the vision about the men, the flames, and the girl. She was a bit terrified of the vision herself but she had to tell him.

" Oh my....."

" The man also said " Finally she will be mine." Do you know what he was talking about?" He ignored her question.

" Dear, go get ready for your aunt and uncle. I have some stuff to attend to." She ran out of the kitchen to her room. Her father got out a piece of paper and started writing.

Dear Mickey and Ansem.....

Star looked through her closet for a dress for her guest. The door opened and her sister popped her head in.

" Hey Star, can I borrow a dress."

" Sure but all I have is red." Blackfire came into the room. She stood by Star looking through the closet.

" Oh, can I borrow this?" Blackfire pulled out a wide strap sundress. The red ribbon around the waist brought out the black of the dress. A red over jacket covered the straps of the dress. Star nodded her head telling her she can borrow it.

" Thanks, Star."

" Your welcome." Blackfire left the room, leaving Star to pick her outfit. Star decided on a thin strap red sundress. She put on a red ballet flat, curled her hair, and stuck her diamond headband on her head. Before she could leave she heard a blood curling scream. She ran out of her room to the scream. On the floor was her sister in her outfit she had picked out of her room just a few moments ago, staring at the dead bodies of their dead servants.

" Oh my god, what happened." She helped her sister up in her black sandles while staring at the bodies.

" Ryi's brother, Ryo, started killing people. I think he's after us."

" We got to get out of here." Star took hold of her sister's hand and ran outside. They could see the palace was up in flames. The sisters hid behind a statue to hide from the brothers. Star almost stepped out from behind the statue whe she saw her father. Her father was looking for his daughters and wife. He was attack from behind by Ryi. She had to hold back her tears as he stabed her father countless of times. Blood dripped from the sword as her father layed in a pool of blood. Ryi shouted to the sky," FINALLY, SHE WILL BE MINE!" She knew her vision came true. She tremble in fear as her teacher saw her. She and her sister ran for their lifes. Of all The things they could have seen, they saw a white gummi ship. They opened the door and climbed the stairs. They manage to see their mother and sisters but they soon tripped as the brother approach them. The door shortly started to close in front of them. They banged on the door to open it with no luck. The autopilot kicked in and started to take off. They screamed and shouted to stop the ship but nothing worked. Star fell to her knees in defeat.

" Blackfire, do you have any clue where we are going?"

" No, I'm sorry but I don't."

" What are suposed to do now?" Both thought of something to help the situation. Blackfire came up with an idea.

" Star, I think we need to change our names so Ryi and Ryo don't find us." Star thought it was a good idea.

" It would be hard to find us if they don't know who we are. So how about we change our names to our birthnames."

" Star you do know that humans have more than one name."

" Yes, but we turned them into human names like Kori'anders is Korina Anders."

" So your name would be Kori and my name would be Kami which is short for Kameron Anders."

" Yes, we should get some sleep. We have a long journey a head of us." The girls headed into the back room and into their beds. Both suffering from the pain of lost.

Last edited:

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks guys, it took a while to get it finished and get more reviews but it was worth it.

In my own opinion, I thought I rushed the chapter and didn't put enough into it. But hearing Eddie (again weird) that it was kickass and awesome made me think that this can get way more kickass when I add the fights in the sequel. Though there maybe more fights later you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back