• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► In her past....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Oh thats good you should mainly do the one that you feel best at doing xD.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, I haven't had any new post in a while so I'm just going to do the next chapter.

Disclaimer - I do not Starfire or the song.

Chapter 3 ~ Thank You

Dear Diary,

I can't wait for 2 days! I want my birthday to be tomorrow. Well other than my birthday, Mommy is teaching me a new song. It's in spanish also. I love it when Mommy teaches me a language. So far I know french, spanish, british, eygptian, and gypsy. She told me next that I will learn english. She said it's the same language the strange men speak. I need to learn it to understand my new playmate, Kairi. I want to know if she also has an invisible friend like Ashley. Ashley is also going to be 5 on my birthday. She said she introdoce me to her sister, Amber. I have to go now, someone is knocking at my door.​
Star locked her diary and put it way. She opened the door to find her mother.

" Star, I have a surpise for you." She took hold of her hand and brought her down the hall to a door.

" Mommy, why are we at your gem room?"

" Well Star, since your birthday is coming up I thought I give you your gift." She opened the door and revealed walls covered with necklaces and earrings. Her mother pulled her to a pair of jewelry. Laying there was a ruby star shaped choker and diamond covered headband.

" Oh Mommy, they're beautiful and I love them." She went over to her mother and gave her. After she let go, her mother helped her put on her headband. The diamonds shone off Star's ruby hair.

" Sweetheart, do you want to learn that song." She nodded and went to the throne room.

" Okay sweetie, when say it you repeat it."

" Okay."

A La Nanita Nana

A la nanita nana nanita ella nanita ella
Mi nina tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea
(Repeat)

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora
Ruisenor que en la selva cantando llora
Calla mientras la cuna se balansea

Mi nina tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea

Fuentecita que corre clara y sonora
Ruisenor que en la selva cantando llora
Calla mientras la cuna se balansea

Mi nina tiene sueno bendito sea, bendito sea​

After they finished the song, her mother pulled her into a hug and sent her off to bed. Little did she know that tomorrow would be the worst day of her life.

Okay people here's the link to the song and what it means in english.

YouTube - The Cheetah Girls 2 - Al La Nanita Nana

Haku

<3
I can't wait to read about what happens next, the story so far is really good xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back