• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► In her past....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay everyone here is the first chapter

Chapter 1 ~ Once you were there

The huge room was not small enough to squeeze the family of six. The 2 adults were sitting in chairs holding identical looking sisters. Both were 2 with raven black hair and gleaming green eyes. The woman in the chair had flowing blonde hair and sea green eyes with soft tan skin like her twin daughters. In the other chair was a man about 22 with shaggy black hair and voilet eyes holding the other twin. Next to him was a girl of 5 years with her father's looks. She too had raven black hair and voilet eyes. The last daughter had ruby red hair that only here uncle, Galfore, and her aunts on her mother's side of the family had. She had brillant bright green eyes that could shine through any storm. The little red head's name was Star. Her older sister was Blackfire and her twin sisters were Luna and Suna.

When will this person get here. Everybody has been waiting for almost an hour.

" Daddy, when is your friends coming?"

" Anytime Star, why don't you and your sisters go to the playroom?"

" Okay, Dad." Blackfire picked up Luna and Star picked up Suna. The princesses went into their playroom, the walls a soft pink with strips of red, voilet, and white. A big white toy chest in a straight line in front of the cherry granite door was containing all of their toys. The carpet in the room was royal blue and showed no stains. Star put down Suna who was fiddling with her vevlet yellow dress and tugging on her older sister's red satin dress. Luna was crawling in her orange dress just like her twin's dress but a different color. Blackfire was searching through the toy chest in her royal purple dress. Ear on the door, Star listened to the door because she heard the guest come in when she and her sisters came in.

" Kalzen, our old friend." Star looked through the keyhole to see a man about in his late 30's early 40's with white hair and white beard in a white button down long - sleeve shirt and navy blue dress pants. The other was a black mouse in red shorts and a black and white button down shirt.

" Hello Ansem, hello Mickey." Her father stood up and greeted the men with the funny language. Without her sisters noticing, Star walked from the wall to behind the throne without her parents and the strange noticing. She listened to them talk, " So have you found out who the keyblade wielder is yet?"

" No but I sense he or she is around 4 like my niece." Star was wondering who they're talking about.

" So how is your niece, Kairi, doing?"

" She's doing fine but she could use a playmate."

" I have an idea, how about the next time you come bring Kairi to play with my daughters?" Star liked the idea to have a new playmate, but her throughts were interupted by someone picking her up.

" Star, what are you doing out here?" All the men turned to Star and her mother.

" I was wondering what you were talking about." Star knew the strange men couldn't understand a word she said due to them speaking english and her speaking tamaranean. The 19 year old mother interdoce her 4 year old daughter to the men.

" This is my daughter, Star. Star this is Ansem the wise and Mickey." Her mother was speaking the weird language as her father and the men. She knew that the rest of her life would be different from now on.

SoraLuvsKairi

Ur so Unorganized i'm younger than you i know where everything in my room is(Well half of it is true sometimes i misplace things.........my room is haunted i lose alot of stuff and i never see them again......)

Gullwing Yunie

perfectFIT//
Website
freckleyunie.deviantart.com
Ur so Unorganized i'm younger than you i know where everything in my room is(Well half of it is true sometimes i misplace things.........my room is haunted i lose alot of stuff and i never see them again......)

I'm not disorganised! Lol I'm WAY more organised than alot of other people xD
And I wanted to be first poster after the first chapter:cry:
Anyway...great chapter! Glad it finally came! xD

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
It's okay, the next chapter is really long and it has music lyrics in spanish. so if anyone wants to know how to pronouce them just pm me and I'll tell you.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Okay sorry for the long wait. Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 2 ~ The Final Days

Only two more days and I will finally be 5. Everyone's going to be at my celebration. Uncle Galfore, Aunt Jenia, Aunt Ellna, and everyone in my family will be there.

Walking through the halls, Star and Blackfire were on their way to their training session. Blackfire liked the class only because she has a crush on the teacher.

" Star, do you think Ryi likes me?"

" I told you before, I DON'T KNOW. Besides he is 13 and you are 5. There is a 8 year difference."

" So, Mom's 19 and Dad's 22."

" But it is a 3 year difference, it is 5 years less!"

" Whatever, Star"

" Fine Brittania."

" Star, I told you it is Blackfire." Star and Blackfire walked through a door revealing a night garden. Small flowers with shades of blue and green, red and purple, yellow and black blooming on the trees. Standing in the middle of it all was a teen boy with long jet black hair tied back from his face and had grey blue eyes. He wore a cotton black shirt and brown garden pants.

" Hello Ryi " Blackfire sang in a sing song voice.

" Hello Brittania." He turned to Star and smiled at her, " Hello Star."

" Good day, Ryi. What are we learning today."

" First, we practice our swordmanship, next gunmanship, then bow and arrow practice, finally we will play cards for fun."

" Sounds pleasant." Both girls grabbed a metal sword and faced each other 10 feet away. The sound of swords meeting echo over the palace. SLASH! A small tree with bolssoms was slice in half from a sword. One last blow left Star on the ground and Blackfire standing over her with her sword.

" Very good, Brittania"

" Thank you!"

" Well done, Star." She ignored the comment and stood up.

" Next lesson." Ryi pulled out something from his weapon table. He handed both Star and Blackfire a gun like weapon.

" This is a heat pistol. It aims fire balls at a distance. You must be careful with it." He pointed to a target about 50 feet away. Blackfire went up first aimed her pistol. 3...2...1...BAM! Blackfire missed the target by 5 inches and hit a tree causing it to burn to ashes. Then Star went up to shoot her pistol at the target. Then.........BAM! The target went up in flames.

" Excellent Girls." He took the pistols from both the girls and let them pick out their bows and arrows. They looked through the sets before they found their favorite one. Blackfire picked a deep purple bow with purple arrows and Star picked a pink bow and red aroows. Star and Blackfire had their backs to each other and aimed their weapons. Both let go of the arrow and it sailed right onto the target.

" Yes!" the girls gave each other a high five. After half an hour, Ryi took the bows and arrows and sat the girls at a table. He placed a weird looking mat on the table in front of the girls and handed them deck of cards.

" So what is this Ryi?"

" This, Brittania, is a dueling board. I made a special deck to match your personality." The girls looked through their decks to see what cards they had.

Dark Magician Girl, Harpie's Lady, Red Eyes Black Dragon, Harpie's Lady's Pet Dragon....

After looking through the deck, they started a game that lasted a half hour. The game ended in a tie between the girls. After they said goodbye to Ryi, the girls went back to their separte rooms. Star got out her diary from her jewelry box and started writing.

Last edited:

Haku

<3
I really liked the many discriptions to what was going on, it really left the reader into what was going to happen next.

princess namine

Website
www.myspace.com
Thanks guys, I'm actually hoping that people start coming here because I'm not going to make a sequel for Chasing You and start working on the sequel for this when I go back to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back