• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Import Help Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Josh

Silver Member
Re: Import Thread: All import questions will be handled here.

what about the Slide Tool? do i have to have a hard drive for that to work?

D

Deleted member 36435

Dogen, answer my question please I posted it in the Yesasia is finally doing something thread.

black acid

Heros need Villains

I perfer to use my Action replay disk since I can also type up cheatcodes before I play my Japanesse games. that saved me a hell lot of trouble when I began playing Disgaea 1 and 2.

Josh

Silver Member

I perfer to use my Action replay disk since I can also type up cheatcodes before I play my Japanesse games. that saved me a hell lot of trouble when I began playing Disgaea 1 and 2.

uh-huh sure you can. I know you can do that with xbox by soft-modding but....

CuStArD LuVeR

I AM THE ONE AND ONLY

All right! Thanks!
I never knew Armax could do that, too bad I didn't buy the KH2 Armax limited edition pak. Only 12 bucks! I usually use gamshark.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
At the sites where you order the disk and the game, are there other options to pay besides Paypal? 'Cause I dont have that.

Niren

Re: "I want to buy FM+ and play it on my American PS2..."

So the swap magic will work with an american ps2 but will the american ps2 memory cards save the imported games???

Advent-Warrior

Question: Does the PS3 have a built in swap magic program(or any program that allows me to play foreign games.) If not, will swap magic work on a PS3?

Josh

Silver Member
Question: Does the PS3 have a built in swap magic program(or any program that allows me to play foreign games.) If not, will swap magic work on a PS3?

no...ps3 does not have a built in swap magic program... >_<

Also they still haven't came out with swap magic on the ps3 might be a while seeing how the whole firmware krap.

Mickeys Keyblade

SWAP MAGIC 3.6 COMBO NTSC

PLEASE SELECT Magic keys Version 12-16 Slide Card Version 1-10
PS2 Fliptop No thanks Slimline fliptop v12+ (+$10.00) Fliptop Version 4-10 (+$13.50)

Okay I was getting mixed signals on the help video do you need the Slimeline Fliptop or no? cause I have a slim ps2. if someone can tell me about this that would be great.It said it was already compatiable with all versions.

D

Deleted member 36435

Swap Magic works on most PS2's if you have a slim PS2 you need a flip-top cover.

Renj?

Has anyone noticed the new abilities you start out with in critical mode? what are they? i need to know what these new abilites mean.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back