• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Import Help Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kasamake

Yeah maybe I'm not sure, in case my gameshark theory doesn't work out where can I get swap magic 3.6 and how do I use it.

hsgothboy

Nevermind. My PS2 already has a flip top. So does this mean I don't need the flip top thing coming in with the Swap Magic? I just need the discs?

Last edited:

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
So.. i have a ps2 slim, SCPH-70012, i have KH2FM+.. i just need something to make it work on there! i remember that for the fat ps2, you could make your own slide tool, but w/e.. i guess i need the fliptop. i need somewhere where i can buy it cheap and where it will work. maybe its just me but when i bought the slide tool/magic swipe for my old fat ps2.. it broke my freaking ps2. and the disc never worked when i switched the game! so i was wondering if there was anything i could do for my slim ps2.. [my fat ps2 broke the slim one is the replacement.] can i still use my fat ps2's magic swipe discs? my parents won't get me anymroe of that magic swipe stuff unless they know for certain it will work. that was a waste of my 20something $ or more.. and its a shame to have the game and never be able to play it, dont you think?

Zemnas

If i found out all that was left to get to play kh2fm was a fliptop, my life's focus would be to get a fliptop, no matter what the cost. i wouldn't post in a forum until i ordered one. some KH fan you are.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back