• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Import Help Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Renj?

What do you mean by PM xaldin? who is that and how can i get in contact with him?

D

Deleted member 36435

Private Message the member Xaldin he knows some Japanese plus he has FM+

stratusX

does the armax really work with imported games.
im skeptical, not because i don't beleive the armax users, only because that seems a hell of a lot easier than geting a flip top or slide disk or whatever.
if armax does work, do you need anything else with it?????

M

Mamow

my ps2 has no screws to remove the front layer of the tray.and when i tried pulling it off it felt like the whole tray was going to break off. does anyone know what i should do?

D

Deleted member 36435

Just push the eject button when its open just yank it off not to hard just wiggle it and stuff.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
There's a way to permanently change your PS2 so that it can play any type of imported game without that difficult use of Swap Magic.

Meh, I got mine modified at a shop called Geekay Games...

Just sayin', 'cause then you won't need to have so many troubles with Swap Magic..

D

Deleted member 36435

Yeah, but modding is expensive and very risky.

Renj?

Even if the tray cover breaks ( mine did ) it does not matter, because i believe you will not be putting that thing back ever again and once its off you can play that awesome game forever! j/k

So has anyone been playing on critical mode too?

B5C

Ok, im posting this for my girlfriend. We purchased Swap Magic for the fat PS2. We got the front pannel off easily. When we try the load the game. The memory card screen will pop-up and the read screen disk will pop up and say "This is not a PS1 or PS2 disk."

Has anybody having problims with swap magic. We have version 3.6.

D

Deleted member 36435

Did, you use te slide tools to take the tray out after you booted swap magic when it told you to then lock in back into place?

B5C

Did, you use te slide tools to take the tray out after you booted swap magic when it told you to then lock in back into place?

Yea.

1. We put the DVD swap disk in.
2. We get to here:
2swapmagic3load150ne5.jpg

3. We use the slider to remove the disk.
4.We load one of the disks.
5. Slide it back in and lock it with the slider.
6. We press X to load the game. (note we used Video mode: Normal or NSTC)
7. As it is loading, the memory card screen loads and then the red screen of "No PS2 disk loads up"

D

Deleted member 36435

Your problem is shown in the picture...
You're using the CD version 3.6 upper right hand corner mate. Use DVD one.

Ven63087

i hear the only thing that ARMAX can show from Japan are DVD's, not games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back