• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm sick of this place (not the forums), the world. I'm leaving.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Legato2471 said:
Suicide and running away are the most selfish, cowardly things you can do. What's the matter? Life too tough for you? Tell that to the people living in New Orleans, the ones who lost family in 9-11 or in Iraq. Tell that to the people living in southern Asia who lost entire families from the Tsunami.

You can't expect to post crap like that on the internet and get pity. If you want to do it fine but it's gonna make your life suck even more and you know who's fault it's gonna be? Yours.

Don't like being social? Don't be social. Oh no you're parents are making you do something! That's part of living with parents at your age. They tell you to do stuff, you either can or you don't. But bitching about it does nothing but makes you more pi$$ed off.

Money and greed drive people, because in today's society money is equated with success.

Our government isn't strict. We have freedom of speech, press, religion and so many other things that other countries would absolutely love to have. You're one of those kids who probably draws little anarchy symbols everywhere. You're an idiot.

War. Guess what? Most people agree with you about the war in Iraq and are against it but you can't do anything about it. It isn't just the bad US Army killing people you know. The insurgants in Iraq are doing just as much as us. But you're powerless to stop it.

I don't believe in the God or any of that, I'm atheist but I don't feel worthless. You should read up on philosophy or something, it's really a great way to spend time.

Should you choose to leave you'll be found and sent back home and get into trouble. You could also get robbed and killed. If you actually go through with suicide I say cheers. You're not really contributing to society by trying to get pity out of others by complaining about your oh so horrible life. I'm sure it isn't great, not many people can say they have a great life but I doubt it's as bad as you make it out to be. Most of your problems stem from one thing. You. Your perspective on everything and way of thinking is what's making you feel this way. You can either try to change it or just keep on being miserable. As hard as that sounds you can change your outlook on life but if you aren't determined then run away and steal and build a crappy ass hut somewhere. You'll contribute even less to society, most likely end up in jail or on the streets doing various drugs and die in a gutter alone.

I bet your whole little post was just from a bad day or something. You're gonna realize how retarded you sounded in a few days and come up with some BS story that explains your still being here to try and get more pity out of people here

That's my 2 cents. Spend it well so you don't have to rob that 7-11 later.

Most logical and well thought out post I've seen yet.

E

Eclipse

Ok, I just feel the need to say this. Don't ask why. I don't know why. You can choose to believe me, and you can choose to not believe me.

I'm sick of the place I live in, I hate my parents and wish they would die. I want them to die, bleeding in front of me. I can't stand being social, I hate being around people it makes me feel weird, and my parents make me be social and make me do this that I ask not to. I seem to **** up everything, maybe it's me i don't know. I don't think I'm sane. I think I'm insane. This world to me is totally f**ked up. I hate it. All people care about is money. Money money money. Damnit it's all about money. The Government and people care more about pieces of paper more than human lifes. Is it really that hard to make pieces of paper in a factory and give it to the world and make everyone equal, everyone works. Help people. I guess it is to hard since we have lazy ass's, strict government. Then there's war. W T F, all our childhood lifes we are told "violence solves nothing" ..wth then, here we are in Iraq blowing up houses and shooting people. Violence. It really does solve nothing, yea you can go kill the enemey and nothing happens to you guys. You just DESTROYED a human life that a mother and father took years to raise.

The idea of how this world works sickens me. To me I feel like I don't belong in the world. I hate it all. I don't believe in God, Devil, Heaven and Hell.

What I'm doing is leaving. I'm done with this, my first idea was to kill my parents silently at midnight, take the car, switch license plates and leave the state, just leave and live life like I want, alone or with a friend. Not be in a crowded place to get caught and taken to Juvy or w/e. But that won't work. So what I AM doing is waiting till late at night within now and the next week and leaving late at night with the car, switch plates and leave to meet with my best friend who lives in another state. Yes I'm 15 but I can read a map, know where I'm going and I can drive very well. Living alone, just stealing food, just living how people did thousands of years ago, maybe build a small hut/house out of rock and sand. Impossible? No. Isane? Yes. But it is possible.

I'm just saying I am leaving unless my friend decides to not go, then I'll commit suicide.

I'm just saying, I'm leaving. Believe me or not, leave bad comments I don't care. Or you can just say "shut up you emo kid you're not doing it" Wrong. I'm doing it and I don't care. Bye.

Hmmm.........

Is your life getting any better by you complaining about the world? Death won't improve your life....and i'm sure you don't want to put your parents through the grief of having to bury you at a cemetary.

Money makes the world go round, yes money is necessary

but greed is a whole different story, and greed is definitely bad, kinda makes you hunger for world peace?

You know how many people have it so much more awful than you, because i've been there. If you live in Africa, everyone and their mother that you know probably has AIDs, there's no money for medical care, and children die and starve on the streets from AIDs, malnutrition, hunger, and thirst. They have no home, no family, no house, nothing. Do you really take life for granted so much, that you believe you have it the worst?

When people in 3rd world countries, some can have absolutely nothing and still be the happiest people on earth.

I simply do not understand why you look at your life so badly that you feel it's enough to die from. You have waaay more than other people could dream of being blessed with, that you hate everything so much you want to give up your chance at life, when so many others would die for a shot at the life you have.

Stealing food? You can get a job...you're 15 dude...gamecrazy hires at 15.

And i really don't see how this amounts to intelligent discussion, but you see

You take your life so much for granted (from what i can see)....that i don't understand how people like you can say things like that you seriously want to die.

You have no idea how many people that attempt suicide and fail are grateful they have their life back.

Death is not the answer.

Never act out on emotions, because 100% of the time you will make the wrong deccision. Don't let your emotions and feelings interfere with your common sense
God didn't create us to hate the world. Thus, he doesn't want us to die.

But aye, Lad. Even God understands how cruel and sinful the world is. But that doesn't mean he wants you to give up, run away, and die. Don't let the world defeat you

You know what dude, i wouldn't be surprised if you weren't on the next Saw movie, do you know what Saw is about?

This guy puts people through tests, that if they want to survive, they have to pass the grueling tests. He chooses people that take life for granted. Testing the fabric of human nature.

One guy loved to cut himself, so he locked him in a cage, made of razor shapr wire, and said "now, did you really want to die, or did you just want some attention? The irony is, if you want to die, you'll have to stay where you are, but if you want to live, you'll have to cut yourself....over and over again"

He had to find the path in the cage of razor sharp wire to the end, within 2 hours, otherwise the door out of the basement would be locked forever, and he would be sealed in his razor sharp tomb.

He didn't make it out, he climbed so fast through the wire it cut through him so deep it left traces of stomach acid on the floor.

This other girl.....was a drug addict. Now one day she woke up, locked to a chair, with a contraption on her head. A voice told her that the contraption was like a reverse beat trap, locked to her jaws. When the timer goes out, it would rip her head open. She needed to find the key in time in order to survive, but the key was in the stomach of her dead cel mate. She started the timer, and found the body on the floor, she found a knife near him, and cut him open and found the key and saved her life only a few seconds before the trap would have ripped her head open.

Turns out...the cell mate was never dead, but overdosed with opium so he couldn't move

she cut him open...alive..

You see, tests like those, show you if you really appreciate life, and if you deem the right to deserve to live

Last edited:

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Don't give up. I hate when people say they can't go on with life. It's so stupid. Life is only as hard as you make it. If you let everything get to you, you'll have a hard life. Learn to let things go. Your parents are most likely the way they are because they love you. Don't let your emotions get the best of you. If I had a dollar for everytime I did something stupid based on feelings, I'd be richer than Bill Gates lol. You need to learn to just stop caring so much about the rest of the world. Life is going to try to get you down. Give it the finger and keep moving. You can't just end it. You're dead. Now what? You could be miserable there, too. It's not the world getting you down. It's yourself. It's so easy to blame other people but so hard to recognize you have a problem. If you learn to let go and just live, you won't be as unhappy. Don't let your parents get you down. I take it you're a teenager. I'm 15 and a teenager so I know exactly how you must feel sometimes. I have felt unneeded, unwanted, inadequate, stupid, and like the world is just a Hell. You get over it. If you stay alive and work for a better life, I promise you that your life will get better.

EDIT: I'd also like to mention that I'm not trying to commit suicide or run away from home. I've been kicked out of my house 3 times and had to live on the street for a couple nights or live with a friend. I've actually almost physically fought my mother several times as well. I'm not the most social person in the world either. I hate talking to people I don't know. I've had more problems then you'll know, but I'm still here. I'm still breathing and telling you what I think. As I've said above, make them most of life. Don't throw it away for petty reasons like your parents. They act the way they do because they love you and don't know how else to show it. They want the best for you and don't know how to go about getting it for you. Wait 3 years. You'll be 18 and able to move out. I know that 3 years is a long time but just lay low and try to survive. My plan for my future is to get good grades and a scholarship and leave my state behind. Don't give up just yet. Your life has barely begun. You have so much left to experience just like I do. Take this from someone your age who has gone through hardships as well.

Last edited:

GDchick

in a closet hugging and kissing Swift Hikari
hmmmm......well umm........i understand the whole violence thing of all of us blowing eachother up and killing one another. But i love where i live, and i love my parents from the bottom of my hearts, they make me do things that i don't want to do. But they're fun to be with. The world is f*cked up, but blame Adam and Eve for walking the road to sin, and making God change all his ideas of making our world perfect with no pain and crimes. Violence does solve things, parents just say that so they don't see their kid beating people up like they did when they were kids. Not everyone cares about only money. I like money and all, but my friends around me always keeps me happy, and takes my mind off committing suicide

Justice will prevail.
Dont kill yourself or leave or so. Life may be a total hell but dont throw it away. If you wanna commit suicide go on. This is my first time acting intelligent. If you are going to kill yourself at least do it after your parents die. Please before you die or leave I have one request. If you commit suicide do not stab yourself. Die in a cool way. Your family will be in shock and maybe interviews will flood in. Since you hate your parents when you are dead their life will still be a living hell.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
...all I have to say is, suck it up and move on. I'm sick of hearing this BS. Killing your parents will solve only one thing. How ignorant and blind you are. You are not the only one that sees this, your not the only one who lives in the this crap hole called earth. There is allways going to be someone worse off than you, me, and anyone else. Stop complaining, stop whining, and just move the hell on. God damn, I've been hearing this BS from so many people. Anyone who feels sympathy for this guy is just as bad as him. What are you doing to change this? I bet your doing nothing. If your so fed up, do something about it. Make YOUR life better. Don't worry about other people. If your not social, this shouldn't be a problem. You already don't have to worry about anyone else. Shut you mouth and live you life.

Sorry for the mindless rambaling...

Justice will prevail.
If you are going to kill yourself put alot of pepsi in your mouth and add a full pack of mentos. You will explode in the air with your blood all over the place. Do this while in mid-air. It will be super emo and cool.

Akai

Oh.
Keyblade Shards said:
Ya, you're f*cking insane. Know what I think? I think you're doing this for a attention and it has worked, you stupid piece of crap. You sound like the biggest EMO in the world and I think you are just a sad little boy crying out for attention because you don't get enough at home so you come here on the forums to get the attention you crave.

Haha. People like you make me glad that I have a life :)

I'll quote my first post, maybe it'll make more sense. Btw, I hate attention.

Akai said:
I'm just saying, I'm leaving. Believe me or not, leave bad comments I don't care. Or you can just say "shut up you emo kid you're not doing it" Wrong. I'm doing it and I don't care. Bye.

M.

Next, all this stuff about suicide, I said that was my second choice and it's not to run away, it's because this place is so full of bullshit that I can't take it. Everyone is so damn greedy, money loving, god whorshiping assholes. I hate it. Praying to something that's not even there, I mean anyone could have written the bible, anyone. I'm not "running away". I'm going away. What I wanted to is be alone, live alone. No social.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Akai said:
Next, all this stuff about suicide, I said that was my second choice and it's not to run away, it's because this place is so full of bullshit that I can't take it. Everyone is so damn greedy, money loving, god whorshiping assholes. I hate it. Praying to something that's not even there, I mean anyone could have written the bible, anyone. I'm not "running away". I'm going away. What I wanted to is be alone, live alone. No social.

Taking your life away IS being greedy. Leaving your parents, when they cared so much for you is being greedy. Think before you act. Suicide may be the last option, but it never should have been an option at all. Go. Be with your friend, if that's what you what. But think, truly think about where your life will go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back