• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm sick of this place (not the forums), the world. I'm leaving.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Akai

Oh.
Ok, I just feel the need to say this. Don't ask why. I don't know why. You can choose to believe me, and you can choose to not believe me.

I'm sick of the place I live in, I hate my parents and wish they would die. I want them to die, bleeding in front of me. I can't stand being social, I hate being around people it makes me feel weird, and my parents make me be social and make me do this that I ask not to. I seem to **** up everything, maybe it's me i don't know. I don't think I'm sane. I think I'm insane. This world to me is totally f**ked up. I hate it. All people care about is money. Money money money. Damnit it's all about money. The Government and people care more about pieces of paper more than human lifes. Is it really that hard to make pieces of paper in a factory and give it to the world and make everyone equal, everyone works. Help people. I guess it is to hard since we have lazy ass's, strict government. Then there's war. W T F, all our childhood lifes we are told "violence solves nothing" ..wth then, here we are in Iraq blowing up houses and shooting people. Violence. It really does solve nothing, yea you can go kill the enemey and nothing happens to you guys. You just DESTROYED a human life that a mother and father took years to raise.

The idea of how this world works sickens me. To me I feel like I don't belong in the world. I hate it all. I don't believe in God, Devil, Heaven and Hell.

What I'm doing is leaving. I'm done with this, my first idea was to kill my parents silently at midnight, take the car, switch license plates and leave the state, just leave and live life like I want, alone or with a friend. Not be in a crowded place to get caught and taken to Juvy or w/e. But that won't work. So what I AM doing is waiting till late at night within now and the next week and leaving late at night with the car, switch plates and leave to meet with my best friend who lives in another state. Yes I'm 15 but I can read a map, know where I'm going and I can drive very well. Living alone, just stealing food, just living how people did thousands of years ago, maybe build a small hut/house out of rock and sand. Impossible? No. Isane? Yes. But it is possible.

I'm just saying I am leaving unless my friend decides to not go, then I'll commit suicide.

I'm just saying, I'm leaving. Believe me or not, leave bad comments I don't care. Or you can just say "shut up you emo kid you're not doing it" Wrong. I'm doing it and I don't care. Bye.

Ysu

Formerly Kown as..
Website
www.myspace.com
Even though there is probably nothing I can say to change your mind, I'll try anyways.

Yes our world is a horrible place. And yes, life sucks. And yes, just about everything you said are the truths about our world. But even with all that, you shouldn't just give up on the world. By giving up and doing what you plan to do, how are you any different from those "lazy asses?" How does anything you said really mean anything if you just give up on everything now? I know this sounds corny as hell but theres always something better out there for you. It will come in time but only if you want it to.

If you commit suicide that would be the worst, because then you'd never see that slight good thats in our world. Do you want our world to change? To get rid of those horrible things? Or do you want to be lost in the pages of history with no one to hear you out? If you stay and if you stay alive then you can make our world a better place and make it so that no one else would have to suffer like you have.

Yea I know that sounded really corny, but at the least hear me and whoever posts after me out. Please think throuroughly before going through with any decision. Acting on impulse is not the best way to act and I really hope you read this and what others post and reconsider. This isn't only for you, but for your friends and for our world, whether you think your important in it or not.

*Dark_destroyer*

twilight town eating salty sweet ice cream :D
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:
Even though there is probably nothing I can say to change your mind, I'll try anyways.

Yes our world is a horrible place. And yes, life sucks. And yes, just about everything you said are the truths about our world. But even with all that, you shouldn't just give up on the world. By giving up and doing what you plan to do, how are you any different from those "lazy asses?" How does anything you said really mean anything if you just give up on everything now? I know this sounds corny as hell but theres always something better out there for you. It will come in time but only if you want it to.

If you commit suicide that would be the worst, because then you'd never see that slight good thats in our world. Do you want our world to change? To get rid of those horrible things? Or do you want to be lost in the pages of history with no one to hear you out? If you stay and if you stay alive then you can make our world a better place and make it so that no one else would have to suffer like you have.

Yea I know that sounded really corny, but at the least hear me and whoever posts after me out. Please think throuroughly before going through with any decision. Acting on impulse is not the best way to act and I really hope you read this and what others post and reconsider. This isn't only for you, but for your friends and for our world, whether you think your important in it or not.

that is good id give you rep if i could

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
l4t1n0pr1d3 said:

What you said is true.

If you're still online whoever post this don't go through with this. If you think the world sucks, Then try to change it. Do you have love ones? Do you think they would want you do this? You still got another part of life to go through. You can still change. You can get a second chance. Don't throw your life away for nothing.:)

Son of Sepheroth

Website
rko412.proboards77.com
Akai said:
Ok, I just feel the need to say this. Don't ask why. I don't know why. You can choose to believe me, and you can choose to not believe me.

I'm sick of the place I live in, I hate my parents and wish they would die. I want them to die, bleeding in front of me. I can't stand being social, I hate being around people it makes me feel weird, and my parents make me be social and make me do this that I ask not to. I seem to **** up everything, maybe it's me i don't know. I don't think I'm sane. I think I'm insane. This world to me is totally f**ked up. I hate it. All people care about is money. Money money money. Damnit it's all about money. The Government and people care more about pieces of paper more than human lifes. Is it really that hard to make pieces of paper in a factory and give it to the world and make everyone equal, everyone works. Help people. I guess it is to hard since we have lazy ass's, strict government. Then there's war. W T F, all our childhood lifes we are told "violence solves nothing" ..wth then, here we are in Iraq blowing up houses and shooting people. Violence. It really does solve nothing, yea you can go kill the enemey and nothing happens to you guys. You just DESTROYED a human life that a mother and father took years to raise.

Ya,know i felt like this once but you know what there's people who care about you and don't care your parents and mes uyp your life just face it like did i bet you have a misson in your future
The idea of how this world works sickens me. To me I feel like I don't belong in the world. I hate it all. I don't believe in God, Devil, Heaven and Hell.

What I'm doing is leaving. I'm done with this, my first idea was to kill my parents silently at midnight, take the car, switch license plates and leave the state, just leave and live life like I want, alone or with a friend. Not be in a crowded place to get caught and taken to Juvy or w/e. But that won't work. So what I AM doing is waiting till late at night within now and the next week and leaving late at night with the car, switch plates and leave to meet with my best friend who lives in another state. Yes I'm 15 but I can read a map, know where I'm going and I can drive very well. Living alone, just stealing food, just living how people did thousands of years ago, maybe build a small hut/house out of rock and sand. Impossible? No. Isane? Yes. But it is possible.

I'm just saying I am leaving unless my friend decides to not go, then I'll commit suicide.

I'm just saying, I'm leaving. Believe me or not, leave bad comments I don't care. Or you can just say "shut up you emo kid you're not doing it" Wrong. I'm doing it and I don't care. Bye.
Ya,know i felt like this once but you know what there's people who care about you and don't care your parents and mes uyp your life just face it like did i bet you have a misson in your future

Riku_KH-2

NO NO NO NOO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!! YOU CAN'T DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!! AKAI!!!!! NOOOO!!!! *cries alot*

If you actually do this and i f you actually kill yourself i'd BE DEPRESSED ALL MY LIFE. YOUR MY BEST FRIEND!!!! AND I CARE ABOUT YOU!!!!!!!!!!

I bet it would just build up and wouldnt be able to take it; all this pressure. Oh Akai.. i don't want you to do this!! I want to be your friend forever and i want to meet you...super badly!!

Like you said in your letter: "I want to be your friend, when i'm young, an adult, and when im old."

I DON'T WANT YOU TO KILL YOURSELF...OR ANY OF THIS!!!! *goes into Fedal position*

Last edited:

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
insane huh? thats interesting. anyways, before you decide to kill yourself, then just sleep on it before you decide to kill yourself.

edit: uh, its the fetal position, not fedal.

anyways, dont blame your parents for making you be social, nothing good comes from isolation.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
dude . .killing urself isn't going to make everything better
ok u make not like ur parents but at some point in a teen's life they don't like their parents . .and yet u right about the world bein a piece of shit right now . . .but still if u kill urself . .think about how ur friends would feel . . .if ur gone what will they do?

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Akai said:

...and some people call me "unhinged."

This is the Intel section. This thread belongs in something else.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
This is bad...

Think throughly. I know you may hate your parents now, but in a week will you hate them? You do you hate them enough to kill them, or do you just hate them now? Think. THINK. Would your friends be upset? Would your family? You're throwing your life away just like that, and that's wrong. Have family issues? Therepy. Don't like being social? Then that's okay, but don't be dumb about it. Just try to be pleasant when you have to, and go back to normal when you wanna be alone, or whatever. I understand you don't like how this world is, but just killing yourself or running away won't do anything. You wanna do something about it? Try. Killing yourself or running away won't solve anything.

Think about what you are doing. Is this what you will want in a week, a month, or a year? Will you regret this? Probaly, but if you truly think you won't regret it, then go for it, I won't stop you.

Trunks

Bronze Member
Awards
Damn man your crazy, you shouldnt leave your parents or commit suicide cause your still young and havent had enough experience on the great things in this world

Last edited:

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Hmm You're right, Violence solves nothing. And Suicide includes some sort of Violence. So, if we are being technical here, killing yourself would solve nothing for you. You're life wouldn't be any better. I still don't agree with you leaving to live in isolation either. Living alone will just make you dwell on your bad thoughts, thus making them worse thoughts. The world is a horrible place? No. Life sucks? No. If you hate your life so much, then do something about it. And no, I don't mean running away from it or committing suicide. There's always something else to do, I don't know too much about you, so I can't exactly tell you what you could do to make yourself happy. But you know what makes you happy. No, suicide will not make you happy, and running away will not make you happy. Deep down, I know you don't want to commit suicide, for nobody truly does.

All I'm saying is, don't die on the people who love you, and please do something about it. Cause suicide is quite possibly the stupidest thing you could do. God didn't create us to hate the world. Thus, he doesn't want us to die.

Just, please, think this over, or you could end up messing everything up.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Hey, if you're going to kill yourself, at least do it in a cool fashion. Try folding a frisbee in half and putting it in your mouth, then let go.

Hara Kiri would be good, but you need someone else to complete the process.

Legato2471

Akai said:

Suicide and running away are the most selfish, cowardly things you can do. What's the matter? Life too tough for you? Tell that to the people living in New Orleans, the ones who lost family in 9-11 or in Iraq. Tell that to the people living in southern Asia who lost entire families from the Tsunami.

You can't expect to post crap like that on the internet and get pity. If you want to do it fine but it's gonna make your life suck even more and you know who's fault it's gonna be? Yours.

Don't like being social? Don't be social. Oh no you're parents are making you do something! That's part of living with parents at your age. They tell you to do stuff, you either can or you don't. But bitching about it does nothing but makes you more pi$$ed off.

Money and greed drive people, because in today's society money is equated with success.

Our government isn't strict. We have freedom of speech, press, religion and so many other things that other countries would absolutely love to have. You're one of those kids who probably draws little anarchy symbols everywhere. You're an idiot.

War. Guess what? Most people agree with you about the war in Iraq and are against it but you can't do anything about it. It isn't just the bad US Army killing people you know. The insurgants in Iraq are doing just as much as us. But you're powerless to stop it.

I don't believe in the God or any of that, I'm atheist but I don't feel worthless. You should read up on philosophy or something, it's really a great way to spend time.

Should you choose to leave you'll be found and sent back home and get into trouble. You could also get robbed and killed. If you actually go through with suicide I say cheers. You're not really contributing to society by trying to get pity out of others by complaining about your oh so horrible life. I'm sure it isn't great, not many people can say they have a great life but I doubt it's as bad as you make it out to be. Most of your problems stem from one thing. You. Your perspective on everything and way of thinking is what's making you feel this way. You can either try to change it or just keep on being miserable. As hard as that sounds you can change your outlook on life but if you aren't determined then run away and steal and build a crappy ass hut somewhere. You'll contribute even less to society, most likely end up in jail or on the streets doing various drugs and die in a gutter alone.

I bet your whole little post was just from a bad day or something. You're gonna realize how retarded you sounded in a few days and come up with some BS story that explains your still being here to try and get more pity out of people here

That's my 2 cents. Spend it well so you don't have to rob that 7-11 later.

Last edited:

Legato2471

He probably means that mommy and daddy make him go places he doesn't want to go. Oh I feel his terrible pain!

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Ya, you're f*cking insane. Know what I think? I think you're doing this for a attention and it has worked, you stupid piece of crap. You sound like the biggest EMO in the world and I think you are just a sad little boy crying out for attention because you don't get enough at home so you come here on the forums to get the attention you crave.

Haha. People like you make me glad that I have a life :)

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
You phail make sense. You mention Iraq and how people are killing each other and saying that life should be valued. But you've already said that you wanted to kill your parents.

Yes, your life is oh so bad and nobody understands you. Go jump then. You're obviously too p*ssy to deal with whatevers making you a sad sack of shit like a normal person would. You seem to have made up your mind and I have no intention of swaying you to even try to become a stronger person.

Have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back