• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm pretty hyped on the graphics to be honest.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

disney233

Awards
Actually, the world I'm looking forward the most to with these pretty environments is a hopefully further restored Radiant Garden.
Imagine the fancy stuff shown in BBS in PSP graphics with this new stuff.
The fountain court and all the other water features plus the numerous gardens actually having more realistic looking flowers.

Oh dear lord it would be beautiful....! Just beautiful!

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Actually, the world I'm looking forward the most to with these pretty environments is a hopefully further restored Radiant Garden.
Imagine the fancy stuff shown in BBS in PSP graphics with this new stuff.
The fountain court and all the other water features plus the numerous gardens actually having more realistic looking flowers.

Also excited for this. I think the little bit we've seen looks incredible, and this is the world I'm the most interested in seeing. It'll be so pretty. I also cannot wait to return to Destiny Islands, oh my, won't that be stunning to look at.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
While that comparison between CGI Sora and Young Eraqus did help show just how impressive KH3's graphics will be, there are still things about the Eraqus model that aren't quite on the CG level yet. The biggest thing for me is the hair. Eraqus' hair (Xehanort's too) still looks a bit blocky and clay-like. Im sure the lighting engine isn't finished yet, but you can see a more natural lighting happening with Sora, namely in his skin and the reflections on his lips. Everything just looks more polished and natural with CG Sora, whereas Eraqus looks unfinished. But, he IS unfinished, so that's cool.

Because that shot of Eraqus is almost a year old now, and I'm sure the graphics have improved even further in the time between that. Hell, we saw in the Jump Festa trailer that the newest build of the game is looking really sharp. Still not perfect, but as they gradually build up the graphical engine and add more and more detail, the game is looking absolutely pristine. I just hope that weird digital clay/play-doh look goes away in the final product. The graphics of Street Fighter V (mainly the character models) bother me for that exact reason and KH3 is being made with that same technology, so hopefully KH3's characters don't look weird and shiny like Street Fighter V's characters.

Harmonie

Crazy Woodwind Lady
Awards
At first I wasn't impressed, but the comparison shot does really show the detail is there. I think the last footage they showed of the game really helped me see how good the graphics really are, as well. Plus the scale of the new world shown is great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back