• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm pretty hyped on the graphics to be honest.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

makine

Awards
All I wanted was for it to match the CGI in the PS2 games and that's what I got.
V85PxCj.png

Lots better than the teaser:
large.jpg

Muke

whatever
Awards
Whoa, thanks to the comparison picture I noticed how similar KH3 looks to KH2 CGI.. pretty awesome!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'll be honest: I liked Sora's look in the teaser better, but I still like what we're getting now so far. :) Especially the environments, duuuuuhh!

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
The character models still needs work,they still don't compare to their cgi counterparts.

Teaser Sora and luminous engine Sora still looks far better than the current Sora.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
For all we know, the chess match scene could be one of those super-detailed scenes rather than an accurate representation of what most of the game looks like.

redcrown

Awards
KH2 CGI Sora's nose has always bothered me slightly, it doesn't match with the rest of his face too well.

That said I love how he looks so far from the teaser.

Last edited:

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'm just super hyped about the environments. That Yen Sid's tower was looking so fine and Twilight Town is even prettier than before. The sky is so beautiful and the way the grass moves and everything just aaaah it's going to be so good!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm just super hyped about the environments. That Yen Sid's tower was looking so fine and Twilight Town is even prettier than before. The sky is so beautiful and the way the grass moves and everything just aaaah it's going to be so good!

Just imagining Destiny Islands in this graphics, maybe even at night, makes my jaw drop. THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg yes. So. Beautiful.

KH2Rulz

Awards
Environments are perfect.

Cutscene characters look great, but could be improved.
In-game characters look iffy. Not essential, since it is in-game, but it'd be nice if they were touched up a bit. Especially the lighting which makes them look extra shiny and almost wet for some reason.

DanX

I preferred the pre-Unreal Engine 4/target render character models. Don't like the 0.2 models/Sora's face (though the rest of his model is okay).

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Just imagining Destiny Islands in this graphics, maybe even at night, makes my jaw drop. THE SKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY omg yes. So. Beautiful.

Actually, the world I'm looking forward the most to with these pretty environments is a hopefully further restored Radiant Garden.
Imagine the fancy stuff shown in BBS in PSP graphics with this new stuff.
The fountain court and all the other water features plus the numerous gardens actually having more realistic looking flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back