• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im not sure how to put this but...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Light and Darkness aren't necessary equal. It's a possibility that there's beings that are Hearts of pure Darkness, but as far as we have been told, every Heart has light in it. And every Heart has Darkness... But then there's the PoH...

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
Jezza got it right, darkness and light always fluctuate here and there, but beside the PoH's all beings have light and darkness inside them, even Sora.

And don't be afraid to post questions like this so long as it hasnt been done or it isn't something obvious like "Does air exist?" :lol:

Radon

mofo
I think that would be a cool plot device for KH3. They can be mentioned in BBS seeing as the whole plot is based around the PoH. Maleficent would have to be one. But question is who could the rest be? Riku, Xehanort? (Don't say FF characters or I will kill you)

DJQuackQuack

Sextet Gentleman
∞;4262219 said:
Does it? Does anything? In this world that we perceive through our mind only, what do we know for certain that exists and does not?

Do you? Do I? What if this is like the matrix and we are living a lie? What if this is a dream and I will suddenly wake up, or you wake up and I never existed at all?

I think that would be a cool plot device for KH3. They can be mentioned in BBS seeing as the whole plot is based around the PoH. Maleficent would have to be one. But question is who could the rest be? Riku, Xehanort? (Don't say FF characters or I will kill you)

Sephiroth *waits patienly for Radon to kill him*

Nah jk. But not Riku because he has light in him fo shizzle. I am sure even XH had some light in him. Malificent too. Either they will smack us with 7 dark baddies like you say, or most likely the PoHs are the only ones that go to an extreme.

WwhiptailwW

I don't think Maleficent would be, because we all saw her 'heroic' act at the end of KH2. Also, she has her allies. Surely a true being of darkness would kill everyone they see? :D

Radon

mofo
She did that act at the end of KH2 for personal gain. She knew that she was not powerful enough to defeat Xemnas so she helped Sora do it so she could take the castle. And she wouldn't kill everybody she sees if she was using them?

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
while the whole idea is interesting, its just one of those kind of things i wouldn't bet on.

Do you? Do I? What if this is like the matrix and we are living a lie? What if this is a dream and I will suddenly wake up, or you wake up and I never existed at all?

the food would be better.

I don't think Maleficent would be, because we all saw her 'heroic' act at the end of KH2. Also, she has her allies. Surely a true being of darkness would kill everyone they see? :D

like some other people said, Maleficent does whats good for herself. there wasn't anything heroic about her actions as far as my standards go.

tacochance

Every heart has darkness (aside from PoHs), and every heart has light, a being with a heart of pure darkness, interesting, do heartless's count as having a heart of pure darkness?

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
Every heart has darkness (aside from PoHs), and every heart has light, a being with a heart of pure darkness, interesting, do heartless's count as having a heart of pure darkness?

you know i was actually wondering the same thing myself but i didnt post it cuz i wasnt sure.

i would say so since a Heartless is a heart that's been captured by darkness. and we know there's no light aspect to any Heartless, Emblem or Pureblood.

that fact would prolly stop the OP's idea from going anywhere. there's no need for Beings of Pure Darkness when you already have that in the form of Heartless.

Maybe we are masochistic [sp?] beings that like bad tasting food, so the Matrix gives us it? :D

oh u just ruin the fun lol. im not masochistic at least. but i couldn't pass the oppurtunity to quote The Big Bang Theory's Sheldon so i had to mention the food.

Mike0908

This is an interesting idea, but i doubt there are princes/princesses of darkness, since that's what Heartless are.

But maybe there could be princes/princesses of twilight. Those who have powers of light and dark.

Riku could be one, and then maybe the Organization's Somebodies or random Disney Characters could be the remaining six.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
you know i was actually wondering the same thing myself but i didnt post it cuz i wasnt sure.

i would say so since a Heartless is a heart that's been captured by darkness. and we know there's no light aspect to any Heartless, Emblem or Pureblood.

that fact would prolly stop the OP's idea from going anywhere. there's no need for Beings of Pure Darkness when you already have that in the form of Heartless.

I believe it cant be heartless because even they have a little shimmer of light (ex. sora) maybe the evil disney characters butdoubt but thanks for the answers

Teiku 5

Website
www.facebook.com
I believe it cant be heartless because even they have a little shimmer of light (ex. sora) maybe the evil disney characters butdoubt but thanks for the answers

explain how Sora as a Heartless had light in him......

He had to be purified by Kairi. just b/c he knew what was going on doesnt mean he had light in him.

omni/riku

hm makes sense. im in a very agreeable mood today. so it sounds good to me? so who is the 7 dark ones? the DS just looks like one

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
being of pure darkness could be interesting on KH3. but so far, they stated every heart has light in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back