• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I'M MISSING HAIR!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Hair falling out can be a number of reasons, including disease and just premature hair-loss.
But usually, it has to do with your diet or your shampoo. Usually diet.
Do you have an eating disorder or what's your diet like?
My diet is normal, I'm not anorexic or bulimic.
Sam said:
Get a picture up.
trying to find my camera

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
All I can suggest is to part it over the side with the spot. Sorry, can't think of much else. :/

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Well, if no one has made a big deal out of it for 5 years, it isn't really that serious

All I can tell you is to just try and clean it or scrape it gently and see what happens

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Sometimes certain Shampoo and Conditioners can cause hair loss. Have you been using the same kind of Shampoo?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
"My diet is normal" can mean anything :/

How much protein and Vitamin B and C do you intake?

It could also just be your shampoo or a recent haircut...a recent haircut I got was terrible and made my hair frizzy and dry. Therefore, it will clump together when I wash my hair and sometimes a clump will fall out. It didn't used to be that way, either.

Sometimes it happens and just goes away.

frisson

Silver Member
Change shampoo. And there are these brushes I think that stimulate hair growth or probably just clear the scalp so try brushing the particular area. Not really sure sorry.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Change shampoo. And there are these brushes I think that stimulate hair growth or probably just clear the scalp so try brushing the particular area. Not really sure sorry.
If there is no hair there how can she brush it?

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Maybe Palmer can lend you some extra thick mammoth hair.

And I've noticed that some girls have a slight bald spot on the corners of their hair.

Apollo

Silver Member
Maybe premature balding is somthing you got from either of your parents. Try asking your grandparents if it's happened before.

blinkboy211

A boy nobody owns
Are you under any kind of stress Hershey-chan?
If your under constant stress losing hair could happen. She is 17 so I would guess that questions about the future, and what she is doing after high school is starting to come up. Plus maybe dealing with tests and stuff. Otherwise you could lose hair from a sickness or something (not saying cancer). Getting a cold and then losing hair is very rare, but i heard it happen a few times.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
^I'm 13
Maybe premature balding is somthing you got from either of your parents. Try asking your grandparents if it's happened before.
I've heard it can be genetic, I'll ask my grandparents to see if they had premature hair loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back