• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm mad...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

my-sanctuary

I hate it when they change the game system. I mean if the 3 kingdom hearts is actually gunna be on ps3 what am I gunna do? Why bother to change it? I mean the first two where on it. But then he did have chain of memories which was on gameboy advance. I was ticked off about that because I had to get one just so I could figure out what happend. Which wasn't much. Because I decided to just watch the lot of it on youtube in it's japanese version. But I couldn't take it if the 3 game is on ps3. I can't afford one, and I am a kh fanatic. What would I do? It just makes me mad that they make games for you cell phone (which I don't have) and then change other game systems and even make some games that will only be for japan...Why? Why do they have to go and make me mad by making something that I can never see. Is anyone else ticked off because of this? What exactly is the future of kh, if I can never see it? What would be the point in playing the games now if I can play the ones in the future...? Is anyone catching my drift here?

Charlie K

Back in Business
Why do you have to mak ea complaint thread? Are you wating to get Banned and or Flammed at??

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I hate it when they change the game system. I mean if the 3 kingdom hearts is actually gunna be on ps3 what am I gunna do? Why bother to change it? I mean the first two where on it. But then he did have chain of memories which was on gameboy advance. I was ticked off about that because I had to get one just so I could figure out what happend. Which wasn't much. Because I decided to just watch the lot of it on youtube in it's japanese version. But I couldn't take it if the 3 game is on ps3. I can't afford one, and I am a kh fanatic. What would I do? It just makes me mad that they make games for you cell phone (which I don't have) and then change other game systems and even make some games that will only be for japan...Why? Why do they have to go and make me mad by making something that I can never see. Is anyone else ticked off because of this? What exactly is the future of kh, if I can never see it? What would be the point in playing the games now if I can play the ones in the future...? Is anyone catching my drift here?

Why do they change game systems? The same reason they make games in the first place; to make money. Revenue comes first, then pleasing the fans some time afterward. Besides, KHIII has not even been announced, so your complaints about it moving to the PS3 are moot. As for Coded being only in Japan, that is because phones in the US, or wherever you live, are nowhere near as advanced as the ones in Japan, and as such, would not be able to handle the game. The reason they even bothered making a game for mobile phones anyway is because mobile gaming is apparently pretty popular in Japan and, again, makes a considerable amount of monny.

whats all this about all 3 games being on the ps3 last i heard it was DS,PSP,and the cellphone

He is talking about KHIII, not the upcoming compilation games.

Anyway, I will leave this open a little longer for the sake of discussion, but if you guys get too out of hand, I'll close it.

D

Divine Light

then save your money and stop complaining lol. and besides by the time KH3 comes out you probably will have enough money for a PS3 if that is the system it comes on.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Good luck releasing 6 games of the same franchise on the same video game console over 6 years.

Darkly Aesthetic

could not be found.
Website
www.myspace.com
howard_beale.jpg

"I'm mad as hell and i'm not going to take this anymore!!!!!"

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com

~ are u freakin serious? someone PLEEEASE pm a mod.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Why do they change game systems? The same reason they make games in the first place; to make money. Revenue comes first, then pleasing the fans some time afterward. Besides, KHIII has not even been announced, so your complaints about it moving to the PS3 are moot. As for Coded being only in Japan, that is because phones in the US, or wherever you live, are nowhere near as advanced as the ones in Japan, and as such, would not be able to handle the game. The reason they even bothered making a game for mobile phones anyway is because mobile gaming is apparently pretty popular in Japan and, again, makes a considerable amount of monny.

He is talking about KHIII, not the upcoming compilation games.

Anyway, I will leave this open a little longer for the sake of discussion, but if you guys get too out of hand, I'll close it.

I agree with your post except for one thing.

Nomura did say that he had plans for Coded to be available "overseas". Whether or not that has changed, I don't know, everyone at Square-Enix seems to have died. But he plans to do this by adding 2-D graphics on 3-D backgrounds, so that a variety of mobile phones, including ones available in, say, North America, will be able to play it.

But to my-sanctuary, KH3 will probably be around 2012. We've still got a couple more years to wait. By then, the PS2 will be used as much as the PS1 is nowadays. KH3 will be on PS3 if they decide for it to be on a Sony system, which is most likely, in that it will follow the rest of the series. Which begs the question - why again did Final Fanatasy IX go onto PS1 in our current decade? Century? Millenium?

Nomura still has to finish Birth by Sleep (358/2 Days is almost done [Summer 2008], Coded should definitely be about halfway done [Second release, also in summer of the same year]), so Japan may get Birth by Sleep around early 2009. Most rumours say late 2008, but I expect that's just a tad bit too early. NA would get Birth by Sleep around early summer 2009, and then Nomura would have to finish Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Japan gets a release in 2010 (this is all speculation, BTW) and he starts working on KH3, finally, while other countries besides Japan get a release of FFV13 in 2011. Japan gets KH3 early 2012, and other countries do in mid-2012, just in time for the world to end! :D ^________________^

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
howard_beale.jpg

"I'm mad as hell and i'm not going to take this anymore!!!!!"

lmao

~ are u freakin serious? someone PLEEEASE pm a mod.

Yeah, uh...hi.

I agree with your post except for one thing.

Nomura did say that he had plans for Coded to be available "overseas". Whether or not that has changed, I don't know, everyone at Square-Enix seems to have died. But he plans to do this by adding 2-D graphics on 3-D backgrounds, so that a variety of mobile phones, including ones available in, say, North America, will be able to play it.

Actually, I do think I remember him saying that.

But to my-sanctuary, KH3 will probably be around 2012. We've still got a couple more years to wait. By then, the PS2 will be used as much as the PS1 is nowadays. KH3 will be on PS3 if they decide for it to be on a Sony system, which is most likely, in that it will follow the rest of the series. Which begs the question - why again did Final Fanatasy IX go onto PS1 in our current decade? Century? Millenium?

I'm guessing it was being developed for the PS1 before the PS2 was unveiled.

Nomura still has to finish Birth by Sleep (358/2 Days is almost done [Summer 2008], Coded should definitely be about halfway done [Second release, also in summer of the same year]), so Japan may get Birth by Sleep around early 2009. Most rumours say late 2008, but I expect that's just a tad bit too early. NA would get Birth by Sleep around early summer 2009, and then Nomura would have to finish Final Fantasy Versus XIII. Japan gets a release in 2010 (this is all speculation, BTW) and he starts working on KH3, finally, while other countries besides Japan get a release of FFV13 in 2011. Japan gets KH3 early 2012, and other countries do in mid-2012, just in time for the world to end! :D ^________________^

Exactly. All four of those games have to be finished before he can even think of starting another.

Also, lol @ those silly Mayans. The world had been predicted to end many times before, all of which clearly didn't happen. What makes people think these guys got it right?

Eh, I digress.

Last edited:
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
well, i would say that they would change game systems because of better graphics capabilities. Nobody makes PS2 games anymore, and for good reasons. The graphics just can't keep up anymore.

I guess if they change the system, you're just gonna have to get a job and save up.

and really, name 3 PS2 games that have been released in the past month

when i found this out, i was upset too. but im sure its because since the PS2 is obviously not as advanced as the PS3, people are gonna get it, and PS2's are gonna be sold if they get it most likely. thats one reason why Nomura may be changing the systems: to keep up with production and the selling of PS3s.

of course, people might not be able to get the PS3, but that's just the way it is. Nomura's not gonna keep putting it on the PS2 just because people can't get the PS3 because thats not where the money's going. its going to the PS3. we're just gonna have to accept that.

Zipporahss

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I understand your pain, I hate that, what is wrong with that? I mean, not every one has a cellphone, or a ps3 or a psp or a ds or a gameboy advanced and yet they expect people to buy all of thier games? I don't understand! It makes me mad too, you are not alone. I was steamed when i learned that CoM was on gameboy advanced but thankfully i had recieved one the christmas before. I tell you I almost blew my lid! and now three new games one three different systems?! How can I get money like that?

:thumbdown::cursing:

UrbanQuattrus

and yet they expect people to buy all of thier games? I don't understand!

You do realize that game companies, as well as all companies period, exist for the primary purpose of making money, right?

and now three new games one three different systems?! How can I get money like that?

I understand your frustration, but the fact is that companies wouldn't do things like this if it wasn't proven that a sizable fanbase was perfectly willing to put together the money to do it. It's like how people complain about rising gas prices or heavy taxes on cigarettes, but neither one stops drivers from driving or smokers from smoking; in fact, it barely slows them down.

avrenim075

I sympathize (I dont have a PS3 either), but KH3 wont be out for another year or 2. In that time, not only will the price of the Ps3 decrease, but you have time to save some money for it. And also, its not like you're buying the ps3 JUST for Kh3, theres FFXIII if youre a fan of that, and tons more in the future I'm sure.

CoM annoyed me a bit too. I didnt want to get it because it looked cheap and lame (and to some extent it was pretty cheap, but not completely lame). I mean all of its content was just stolen from KH1. Same levels, same sound bites. The castle oblivion stuff did add to the story of KH2, but not a ton. I ended up getting it eventually, and I still think its only kind of "meh."

If you really dont want to play the portable games that are coming up, but do want to know the story, theres always YouTube and Wikipedia.

UrbanQuattrus

For those who don't have PS3s and feel forelorn, try to keep up hope. Personal example: The price of the PS3 combined with my own frugality (pronounced "cheap bastard" by my friends, but I have rent to pay) meant that I really had no intention of buying a PS3. I had no intention of keeping up with new games in general. I told myself that the only way I would obtain a PS3 is if someone handed me one or if I found one for $30 at a garage sale, neither one was likely to be for several years.

Recently I purchased a new laptop, as my old one was out of date and its parts were breaking down. So as soon as I tell a friend this - a guy who has a long-term habit of buying expensive games, never playing them, and selling them a year later for half as much or less - offered to trade me his recently acquired and never played PS3 for my old laptop! I jumped on the opportunity, and then my memory is fuzzy for a while, but when I came to I was walking out of Best Buy with a reservation for GTA4 in hand. So now I have a brand-new PS3 and a new laptop, and I'll get to play KH3.

Actually, this sounds more like me bragging about my ridiculous fortune than a tale to lift people's spirits. Oh, well. I have a PS3.

A

Anima Relic

Oh god, who keeps reviving this complaint thread? It makes me want to complain about it's revival! Oops already doing it, SEE THE EVIL IT BRINGS? :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back