• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

im lost

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
um doesnt 358/2 days take place after com because wouldnt marluxia,larxene,vexen,lexeaus, and zexion be dead or faded away

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
It happens Before, During, And After CoM.

*goes back to playing DQ: Swords*XD

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
358/2 Days is a midquel centering on the daily life of the main character Roxas, exploring the time from Roxas' creation during the first game, Kingdom Hearts, to his confrontation with Riku during the interval after Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and leading directly into Kingdom Hearts II.

So it takes place from Roxas' birth in KH1 to the beginning of KH2.

A

Audo

And the reason why you see them is because that is the Multiplayer Mode which is set in an alternate universe from the main story.

MegamanX1331

The stuff we're seeing is proly all multiplayer.

Hmmmm...I wonder how much time passed between Sora's losing his body to when he got to Castle Oblivion...

What I'm getting at is just how many missions could Roxas have gone on in that time/how much time could he have spent with the CO Org members.

Anyone got an idea?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
The stuff we're seeing is proly all multiplayer.

Hmmmm...I wonder how much time passed between Sora's losing his body to when he got to Castle Oblivion...

What I'm getting at is just how many missions could Roxas have gone on in that time/how much time could he have spent with the CO Org members.

Anyone got an idea?

Depending on their goal to obtain hearts I expect it was probably quite a few.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Yes, Days probably starts when Sora loses his hearst in HB, then the middle of the game is probably during CoM, and ends when KH2 starts.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Who says Roxas can't go to CO? They could get called away to assist on a mission or to disscuss the Organization's next move at TWTNW?

I suppose that a brief visit or short mission could happen at CO, but I doubt it. Of course, I see a better chance of it happening, post-CoM than during CoM.

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
358/2 Days is a midquel centering on the daily life of the main character Roxas, exploring the time from Roxas' creation during the first game, Kingdom Hearts, to his confrontation with Riku during the interval after Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories and leading directly into Kingdom Hearts II.

So it takes place from Roxas' birth in KH1 to the beginning of KH2.

Yup that really pretty much sums it up:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back