• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"I'm like the best secret-keeper in the world!"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Shadow Yuk

​Let's start with one of my favorite quotes!

Hi guys, I'm Shadow Yuk, but you can call me Francesco (or Frank) if you want!
I'm a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts: I started playing it back in 2002 and I continue to follow this wonderful saga (also my favorite) with the same passion of 12 years ago.

Why register to Kingdom Hearts Insider, I asked myself today. Well, i don't talk in a forum since 2006. I'm a quiet person, I love to hear other people's theory / opinions, and back in old days I was in a few forums where people were just "You don't agree with my opinion? Dodge this!" and they just hated you. I don't love people like this, nah.
I follow this site for a year now. I think this will be a nice community for me.

I hope I will have a nice journey here :) See you soon!

P.S. If my English sounds horrible I apology to you, I'm italian and I'm still not well trained with english!

reimeille

Your english is pretty good, don't worry! :smile:

I understand that feeling, which is why I joined here long ago but didn't want to be active. Many times, online communities tend to be at some unspoken, common consensus about certain things and if you disagree with it, you can't really be comfortable...

We will be getting used to this place together, since I am "new" too! Hope to see you around!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welcome to the forum, Shadow Yuk! I hope you enjoy your time here on the forum. You speak English well for an Italian. :) I also like the quote you used for the thread!

If you ever have any questions about the forum, please look here. And if you still need help with anything at all, feel free to ask one of us. It's what we're here for and we're really friendly too.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Welcome! This is the first and only forum I've ever been on. I have loved the community here since the advent of Birth by Sleep, and have only been here for a year. But I love this place, and the people are so friendly!

People do disagree with opinions quite often, but don't let peer pressure change what you say. If you've got something that needs to be said, go ahead and say it! You can always change how you think. Don't let people get you down; because that happens no matter where you go. This place is hardly bad about it, though!
Stand your ground! Let us know what you have to say!

PS: Your English is great! There are a lot of people here who don't speak it as a first language.
PPS: Welcome again!

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, Shadow Yuk! Don't worry about your English, it's great! If you take a look around this forum or anywhere else on the internet, you'll definitely find examples of horrible English even if it's their first language.

Back