• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm Gonnna Challenge Myself

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VentusVictory

Awards
Riding the Battle Subway to Gamestop for Dissidia
How are you going to challenge yourself playing BBS? With a harder difficulty, limits, or things of the sort?

I'm going to beat all three in Proud mode first, and use that as my "regular/elite" file that I play multiplayer w/ and beat 100%. I'm going to limit myself by only using character specific keyblades. Like for Ven I'll use the Fresh Breeze, Rascal Flame, and Lost Memories. This is mainly due to me not liking the other keyblades, but wanting a challenge too. I've never played a KH game on my first try in Proud difficulty (I,II, and Days were Standard, and I went back later to play Days Proud 100% [I just finished]), so BBS will be my first attempt.

Then I'll play Critical with 0 Exp if possible, and I'll try to get through the storyline using the Command Board to level up my commands and with the same keyblade restriction.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
I'm just going to play it normally on Proud mode first. Then I'll play Critical and after that experiment with different challenges.

FinalKingdmBlade

hmm didn't think about challenging myself

proud on all three, VTA order, sounds like a good way to start, then of course critical in what ever order i feel like, and i don't kow after that. I've seen some good recommendations (no commands, no shot locks, limited commands, only original keyblade, stuff like that)

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm just gonna start on beginner, then normal, then proud, and finally critical. Beginner mainly for story, standard in case I missed anything in story and learn boss patterns, proud learn boss patterns and possible regular Unversed patterns, and finally critical to kick some butt with knowledge!

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
For me. Critical mode. for all of them, and if there is a level 1 option as in EXP 0, than I will do that after my first playthrough in critical. :3
idk if i am going to try to do 100%, but I will attempt getting all the keyblades and beat the secret bosses. and sure to get the secret movie since it is my favorite scenes out of the whole game for me.

darkblue

I'm just gonna start on beginner, then normal, then proud, and finally critical. Beginner mainly for story, standard in case I missed anything in story and learn boss patterns, proud learn boss patterns and possible regular Unversed patterns, and finally critical to kick some butt with knowledge!

I'm liking your plan. mine's been the same , except starting off with standard. I really don't think I'll touch beginner.

I like to take my time with games. and especially with this.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
I'm liking your plan. mine's been the same , except starting off with standard. I really don't think I'll touch beginner.

I like to take my time with games. and especially with this.

Ya, like I said, beginner is just for the story. To me story=most important in a game.

Forgot to mention, I'm doing beginner to also learn how to play. I understand some of it, but not much.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I gonna start out on standard for TVA, I would start on proud but I wanna beat the secret bosses. But for those that played the JAP version, Is it hard to get the secret ending on satndard? Like to you have to do everything like in KH2? And do you have to beat the secret boss?

Lonelyness21

Awards
I gonna start out on standard for TVA, I would start on proud but I wanna beat the secret bosses. But for those that played the JAP version, Is it hard to get the secret ending on satndard? Like to you have to do everything like in KH2? And do you have to beat the secret boss?

It's like KHII, you have to do EVERYTHING, whilst on Proud you only need to get all Xehanort Reports and beat The Last Episode... I wanna know what it is you need for Critical Though

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It's like KHII, you have to do EVERYTHING, whilst on Proud you only need to get all Xehanort Reports and beat The Last Episode... I wanna know what it is you need for Critical Though

Even the secret boss? becuase if thats the case then i'm playing on proud then.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm gonna play Proud for maybe five hours to see if it is hard. Then once I determine that, I'm either going to stick to Proud or move up to Critical. Then play the game through Proud/Critical then after I beat it, I'm gonna play Critical with 0 EXP.

And on Proud/Critical in Mirage Arena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back