• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im Getting Married!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
im getting married to Stephen X000 and hes to shy to make the topic (i find it sweet) Im very excited and my friends and people who know me are allow to come and if you want to be cook or victor or things like that say on this topic ok?

When: tommorrow about 8:00pm in england and ireland and im going to make a topic in here....

Lara

Website
www.myspace.com
thanks im very excited! and I dont think we will break up hopefully because i love him too much!:D and tsu yeah ok im fine with it. Im soooooooooooooo happy!

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Lara said:
im getting married to Stephen X000 and hes to shy to make the topic (i find it sweet)

Strange, I never got that impression but congratualations nevertheless. I hope you are happy Lara.

.Genesis

Stephen X000 said:
Tee hee :eek: gone....red...again...now I'm happier :eek:

Oh and it's been delayed till tommorow Jazz/Lara say's her mum is in a bad mood so she can't be on tonight so some time tommorow :)

J

JenovaDOWNFALL

If ur 2 b newlyweds will u have a show?And i wanna b in da weddin

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hmmmmm............

Too many god damn people are getting married, it hurts my brain >_>

Anyway, congratz, I guess......Stephen, when you get divorced, make sure she doesn't get the house, or the car

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Manchester Black said:
I don't think they quite realize how idiodic getting married on an online forum really is.

Just sit in the back of the church and pretend your enjoying it. <<

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Manchester Black said:
I don't think they quite realize how idiodic getting married on an online forum really is.

You spelt realise and idiotic wrong o.o;;

Manchester Black

Famous for Nothing
Awards
Eliwood said:
You spelt realise and idiotic wrong o.o;;

Idiotic was a typo. Granted, a very, very odd one, but meh. And actually, I spelt realize right. Realize is the same thing as Realise. Realise is just the European version.

Thanks for playing, Eliwood. Please try again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back