• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm back! anyone remember me? aka patius aka final keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Hey KHI, I've returned to the forums after my long break. Hopefully some of y'all people will remember me, but I'm also looking forward to meeting newer members. I previously went by the names patius, troy, or final keyblade. I usually would hang around the rpg inferno back in the day and around the digital media section, I was even in a graphics shop! Anywho I'm excited to be back to these forums :)

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
The return of the graphic optimist and GIMP Ace! Trooooooooooooooooooy!!!! Welcome back brotha, its Healing Vision/The Citrus Cult (your former boss xDDD).

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Yeah I remember yall guys, how are things? Yep its been a few years, just got caught up in life ya know

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
holy shit of course i remember you. my last username you might rememebr was probably Celtis?

but dude your signature. i made that shit. that's how you know you've been gone a while.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
I remember you as your current name, but I do.

I just came back myself. Welcome back.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Deader than ded :/
welcome back though

Dark Master

Panda Paintbrushes
Awards
Aw well once I get my computer I'll try to liven up the area by posting work in there :) sooo anyone wanna make me a fresh new sig/avi? Lolol I'm looking for a stock I want now. Good to see you Guard!

Back