• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I'm back. Again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Hey all who it entails, I'm an old member dropping back here after a while. I initially joined here a good few years ago - 2008, I believe. I'm sure the little section to the left will confirm this or prove me to be the fraud that I am. I was here for a while before I left for a bit.

I actually made a return topic from what I thought was a few months ago, and thought that maybe I should just post in that one again. Turns out that was just over 3 years ago I made that topic. Whoops. So now I've left multiple times.

Anyway, hopefully I stick about this time. I feel uncomfortable knowing this account was once owned by 14 year old me, and that this has some of the last remnants of some of the stupid stuff I wrote. I can't even look at my older posts out of what I guess can only be described as shame. In fact, I still see an infraction I got for flaming someone for having a differing opinion from me (which I think was also a misunderstanding on my part but also incredibly idiotic) from back in 2009 as the ultimate shame.

But hey, I guess I gotta own up to the dumb things I did in the past, and just accept I was an idiot and move on, I suppose. So hello again, I'm back. Hope to meet some new people - I feel a lot of the people I did know have probably left at this point.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Hey welcome back, former.dumb kid member here also. Here is your clean slate so make use of it friend.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I wasn't around when you were here, but it's cool to see an old member return. Welcome back!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I don't think anyone will hold anything against you from when you were 14. C:

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think anyone will hold anything against you from when you were 14. C:

Ahah, it's mostly me that cares is the problem. As I said though, gotta move past it.

Thank you all for the welcome backs.

Back