• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im a new member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

avengeme08

:blushing:sorry for wasting a whole thread like this but this is my first time joining any kind of forum and im a big kingdom hearts fan......i've been reading other forums on this site for a long time and finally desided to join... but thers alot of things confusing me and i dont really kno how to post my opinion on other topics that i see ...and from reading all of the other forums for a long time u guys seem like really nice people...unlike other forums i see on other websites when every one is fighting most of the time. but can someone give me some advice or help me starting out?:)

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Hi welcome. My advice it to not post something so obvious or something old or something that we already know. You get bashed a lot of that. Also post in the right section. If you follow that then youll be safe

lionheartroar83

yes, don't say bad things about other countries in here. One time someone did that and it caused major waves. Also, treat others with the respect you would want to be treated with. But don't be affraid to express your opinion or engage in healthy arguments :)

RoxasXIII95

Hi welcome. My advice it to not post something so obvious or something old or something that we already know. You get bashed a lot of that. Also post in the right section. If you follow that then youll be safe

Nice to meet you......pretty much what he said I'm kinda new myself and try to use correct grammar sometimes people do that a lot and sometimes i don't really know what they are talking about.and I'm wondering why nobody here is my age

Last edited:

DaDarkDude

:blushing:sorry for wasting a whole thread like this but this is my first time joining any kind of forum and im a big kingdom hearts fan......i've been reading other forums on this site for a long time and finally desided to join... but thers alot of things confusing me and i dont really kno how to post my opinion on other topics that i see ...and from reading all of the other forums for a long time u guys seem like really nice people...unlike other forums i see on other websites when every one is fighting most of the time. but can someone give me some advice or help me starting out?:)

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay.If you really need help then go to this link- http://forums.khinsider.com/community-board/88917-newb-adoption-agency.html . anyways hope you enjoy your stay here

Last edited:

avengeme08

and its hard when ur new because sometimes i want to make a new topic up about something but i dont kno if someone has already made a topic about it and then people might get mad at me for making a topic that was already made

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
This thread is in the wrong place. It should be here.

and its hard when ur new because sometimes i want to make a new topic up about something but i dont kno if someone has already made a topic about it and then people might get mad at me for making a topic that was already made

That's what this lovely search function is for. Be sure to use it well.

That aside, have fun.

keyblade13

don't make stupid theorys like a lot odf people are doing.Make sure u have good posts and you'll fit right in

sunkiss

Awards
Website
www.mudkipz.ws
Well, Hey there! Here's some advice: don't flame any people (unless they need to be flamed... jk!) and always be nice. if ur nice, then people would want to be your buddy, like me. Oh, and if u need any more advice, go to people that have been here for a long time! Well, thats all!

retardOkristin

Hi! I'm new too.. and nice. =D
Yeah, that's the only reason I hate message boards. Because people act like they're so tough over the internet. It's so dumb.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Nice to meet you......pretty much what he said I'm kinda new myself and try to use correct grammar sometimes people do that a lot and sometimes i don't really know what they are talking about.and I'm wondering why nobody here is my age

Im 13 but almost 14... Ah well just follow the guildlines and such and stay outta trouble.

Back