• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Im a new member

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Sexy Angel
Dont double post! PLease dont do that! Each time you post, there is an edit option, and you can use that to retype your post.

If you need help, you can PM me or anyother member. Welcome to the site!

avengeme08

thanks for all the advice.....and i kno i wont be flaming any one since i just joined yesterday....but i probally wont be making any more threads after this one cuz there isnt any more news about kingdom hearts until late september ....and since most people only make threads about their theories and stuff...cuz im not a very good theory maker.. ..so ill probally just be commenting on other peoples theories ..cuz i've seen alot of good theories

Crimson Crashing

Inferno - R.I.P <3
Awards
Im new myself ive been watchin the site for ahile but only got a profile when inferno started and even after that I only started posting a couple days ago. Some advice, make sure to use correct grammer not like "oo teh ubeer pwnge" No one likes that. Make sure to read the rules. Do not talk bad about country,races, or members(even if you dont like their opinions.)Also,There are people on here called Mods, Do not get on their bad side. They are like the head-honchos of the site.
Have fun and Welcome!:thumbsup:

Xehanort: 17

basically, have a good time and just chill out. No need to worry about anything, just do what you wanna do. Also put in good theory's and posts.

It's CooL to make mistakes, not everyones perfect. So don't worry about it.

If you wanna be buddy's just let me know.

seinra

Well hey, I've been here for a while now so here are some simple guidlines to keep you from getting chewed to peices
1.)No double posting. Poeple don't like it....at all.
2.)When people tell you pressuring thing's like "Don't do this or you'll get in trouble or possibly banned" and it comes from someone who has been on the forum's for awhile, STOP CEASE AND DECIST!!
3.)The best thing I can tell you is trial and error. You make a mistake, learn from it and try to enjoy the forum's like you would with peach cobbler and behave as if your mom/Dad had their boss over for dinner.
Overall, if you need a friend or help, I'm alway's here and welcome to KHI.

Back