• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ikari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Alright, Doki is a total douchebag, and he is really pissing me off, just like the last time. So, Doki is enlisting the help of Xemnas for a takeover. I take it this is the beginning of Doki's plan to take over Heart Haven/Kingdom Hearts; it definitely sounds like it. So, why was Ikari/Nikushimi feeling cold at the end? What was that all about? I hope you explain it, you got me all curious now. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Alright, Doki is a total douchebag, and he is really pissing me off, just like the last time. So, Doki is enlisting the help of Xemnas for a takeover. I take it this is the beginning of Doki's plan to take over Heart Haven/Kingdom Hearts; it definitely sounds like it. So, why was Ikari/Nikushimi feeling cold at the end? What was that all about? I hope you explain it, you got me all curious now. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

There's a reason for everything, TwilightRiku_13. There's a reason for everything. Also, Doki's plan will be explained through out the story. And I promise you'll enjoy it.

Zipporahss

Hey kiddies?! What's up? I hope you like the story so far, I like it but it's nothing like Riku and Mai though, bummer. Anyway, here's the next chapter, hehe, I think you'll like this one, and this one explains the Mai's orignal name and stuff.

Enjoy!

Ikari/ Nikushimi
Chapter four
The meeting that will change my life forever

I look around, I finally woke, and the room was colder. I still couldn’t understand. It was wrong. Was this some punishment?

I knew the time, poor humans, too bad they couldn’t tell time by just closing their eyes. I opened my eyes, it was seven minutes to the meeting, darn, I over slept, I guess I won’t get to be in my garden. I got out of bed and wonder what the meeting is about. What could be so important that they wanted me there? I haven’t been called down for a meeting in over seven thousand years. Odd, but I ignore the fact that it is actually important.

I am dressed and ready for the meeting seconds before it starts, I open the corridor and walk in. I am in the meeting hall, I was at the door. The eyes were all shifted toward me.

I shutter. I was wide eyed. Everyone was smiling at me!

What the heck?! No one ever smiled at me except Jealousy and Happy. Doki didn’t count because he was happy about everything that caused pain, that sadist.

Then I was just as freaked out. My body felt so weak from the confusion that I couldn’t feel, someone could had shot me with some gun from the human world and I wouldn't have been able to feel a thing.

They hugged me!

I was so shaken that I couldn’t comply. I just responded to my name and wondered why they were doing this to me, why were they confusing me like this? I couldn’t understand. I look for the King and Queen for answers but they aren’t there. Odd, they’re always around first for a meeting. But ever so slowly did I notice that only one person didn’t hug me. Doki sat at the end of the table that was yards away from me. He rested the side of his face on his fist, glaring at me with so much anger that I wondered if I had done something.

I start to feel afraid. It must be about me, it had to be.

Smiles, hugs and one person just angry to see me, this meeting was about me.

I then went into full blow panic. Did I slip up? Did Theft tell? Did someone find me in my garden that I wasn’t supposed to have? No! I got colder than before, and I was already cold. I was freezing; a human would die if they touched me. But these Emo-trollers didn’t worry me. They didn’t notice it because they never touched me. So they thought I was always this way. But instead I wasn’t, I was normally the same temperature as them but now I was so cold that it couldn’t be marked.

Soon the King and Queen enter the hall near the two chairs that Doki sat next to. Being that Doki was the only prince he sat near the King and Queen. They sat at their chairs, not knowing what to do I wait for everyone to sit before I take the seat at the end of the table far from the King and Queen.

“No, sit here on my left,” the Queen said. Her voice soft, kind and for once not cold towards me.

I stare, shocked and I go to the chair, the Queen had it waiting for me.

“I’m sorry I was uninformed of the seating.”

“That’s because we didn’t tell you, we wanted to see how you’d behave.” The king said.

“Oh, well I’m pleased to be here but why are we here?”

I wait, the King seems to be answering my question but then he goes over the rules. He recites very one, he wrote them down, he knew them backwards and forwards, no surprise on my part, I knew them just as well… some of them… a handful of them…

With nothing to read but rules one starts to stop reading. I love reading, but we have nothing of interest in this world of stupid laws and rules. Doki stares at me angrily, he was still glaring at me.

When he frowned and looked away I followed his eyes, Happy. She was looking at me too. Doki grounded his teeth and grew so annoyed that he flexed his fist through out the whole meeting. I wondered what was going on in his mind.

The king collects my attention along with Doki’s, Doki barely moved his head but his eyes went to the corner and stared at the king.

“Hatred, you are the closest emotion to Doki, therefore you shall be his princess, you shall marry Doki.”

“What?” I stare as I get to my feet. Doki repeated my actions. But not to be funny, he was just as shocked as I was. Then I saw his stare of anger change he went from red to green. He stared at me, and then smiled, but not darkly like he normally did. I freak out and look to the King.

“You shall marry Doki because he is the closest emotion to you. You have no power to over rule the vote so there for you will have to marry or perish.”

I swallow. My body was cold and filled with an uncanny fear. I stare at Doki. I never thought I’d ever be married, not just because the uncontrolled hate for me but because I thought that it was only for people who asked to be together.

I widen my eyes with shocked fear. I felt even colder, colder and colder.

“You’re not the only one who’s not happy,” Doki smirked.

“It doesn’t matter, the vote was casted,” the king said. He then turned to me, “Nikushimi because you are now married to Doki your name shall also be Ikari, the other word for Anger. You shall respond to Ikari as equally as you respond to Hate and Nikushimi.”

I nod.

Then I figured it out, they were all happy because they voted on my marriage. And they must have felt sorry for me or something otherwise the vote would have never been casted. I sit back down from my weak cold legs. I realized that this meeting would change my life forever.

“That’s all, dismissed.” The king and queen were gone. Most of the other Emo-trollers were gone too. I didn’t pay attention to whom left and whom stayed I was still in shock.

I stare once more at Doki, he was still standing.

He turned red again but he didn’t look at me. He was looking at the person that was left in the room. I look and stare. Happy was still there.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
I can understand why Happy is happy for them because, well, she (or he, don't remember the gender) is happy, but the ending was still sort of weird and creepy. I don't know why she (or he) stayed; I would of ran for the hills after that announcement. So, that's how Emotrollers are married? They are voted to get married, the king makes an announcement, and then they are expected to live in wedded bliss? Man, it really sucks to be an Emotroller living isn Heart Haven/Kingdom Hearts. So, Ikari was cold because of fear? Or was it for some other reason? You made it seem like the reason was fear, but I'm not really sure. Anyway, enough of my rambling, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

But you understand the names now right? That's my main goal in that chapter.

And in the next chapter you'll see the kindness of Doki before Riku shows up. Hehe...

Also, there's a reason for Nikushimi being cold, I'll explain later, or maybe you'll figure it out... who knows...

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Holy Crap!!! Doki is going to be kind to Ikari!!! There's a miracle for you. And yes, I do understand the meaning of the names; thanks for the explanation. Man, I have absolutely know idea why Ikari is cold. Guess I'll just have to wait until you explain it, or until you give a hint so that I can figure it out; I'll wait for you to do something. Anyway, I await the next update.

Zipporahss

STOP ME!!! I keep updating... or whatever! I can't stop! this is too addicting! Okay odd! Please stop me! Well, here it is, the next chapter... gr.... I can't stop myself!

Enjoy!

Ikari/ Nikushimi
Chapter five
Mixed and forced feelings

I stood. I found enough strength to do so.

Doki looked at me, I struggled, he was on my side in seconds, and he helped me balance. He continued to frown though but not at me. He looked at Happy. Happy’s eyes were on me, and she wore a great big smile on her face.

Doki released his hand from mine and stands back, he then frowns at me. I pull my eyes away and fold my arms.

“Princess-”

I cut him off, my eyes closed as I pout, “I have a name,” I have my back toward him. I was filled with the feeling that he controlled.

“Excuse me,” he said softly, there was no anger in his voice, that almost made me turn around. He continued, “Nikushimi or Ikari, I must say that you smell very… good,” he said. He was giving me a complement. “Really,” he said. He the circled me for a second. He stopped in front of me, he had one elbow resting on his fist, his hand was on his chin, and he was studying me. He grinned, “Beautiful,” he said snapping his fingers.

I open my eyes and look at him. I drop my arms; I’ve never heard those type of words from anyone, ever in my life, towards me. Then I realized why he was acting this way, Jealousy took over him and he wanted to be better than Happy.

I then realized something else; he had three emotions clouding his heart. He truly had no control over what he was going. Love, anger and jealous spiraled in him, he had no idea what he’d be angry at, or what he’d be jealous towards or what he’d love next. Love was pushing him to act this way. The king’s doing no doubt, that stupid evil dog.

Doki’s face twisted when I didn’t thank him.

“What?” I half shrugged lifted my shoulders and leaving them there.

“You have no manners,” he said, shaking his head, folding his arms and frowning.

I rested my arms, they fell to my side and tilted my head and looked at him. I felt something in him, it was uncanny for a second but it soon became familiar. Then the dots connected. Doki was starting to love me. And no doubt thanks to that King of ours. The King was forcing love into Doki. Like he didn’t have enough problems as it is. The feeling was making me sick. The King thought he could force me to like Doki, odd. I was hate, how can Hate love?

“I’m going to bed,” I said, I didn’t want to deal with this any more. It was bothering me too much, hopefully the King would quit this nonsense when he realized that I wasn’t interested.

“I’ll join you,” Doki offered up quickly. He seemed to be trying to get on my good side. He seemed like a little child, calm, naïve and innocent.

I pause and look at him, “No, thank you, please I’ll go to bed alone,” I said grinning hoping he’d listen to me.

He seemed to ignore what I said. He smiled and touched his hair, he collected a handful and then asked me, “Do you like my hair?” honestly I did but it was… oh, let’s just say I didn’t like it so much. His long hair of green was very beautiful.

“It’s nice,” I rolled my eyes; I didn’t feel like answering him in honesty. I turn my back to leave again. To my surprise he doesn’t try to stop me. Doki instead followed me. I didn’t mind but at the same time I did, this love thing was getting out of hand if not down right creepy.

I had to admit, the King was actually doing me a favor, I wasn’t ignored and someone actually wanted to be around me. That was pretty nice of him… no, stop that, this is crazy, he’s forcing someone to want to be around me, there’s a difference.

At my room door, my door was orange and ugly, he grabs the knob before I do. Then he opens it, “Here, please sleep well,” he softly stroked the side of my face and grinned faintly. I shiver, his touch to my skin was so soft that it made my skin crawls.

I nod once and grin, “Thank you… I guess,” he grins at me and backs off a couple of steps.

“Princess,” he came back and kissed me on my forehead and backed away again, nervously and bowed, he opened a corridor of darkness and was gone.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Why was Happy still there? Is Happy a stalker or something? Happy being there just made no sense at all, at least to me. Also, the part where Doki was examining her and her realizing the King was forcing feelings was really creepy. Seriously, Doki and the King are two really creepy jerks. Everytime I think of the King I think of the King Barbarossa guy from Valkryie Profile 2 (it's a video game, don't know if you heard of it). Anyway, another great update, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Hehe, Well, I never played that game but I think I heard of it. Anyway, Happy was just there because I just wanted her to be. No real reason there. But you gotta admit, Doki is soo sweet when he's loving! I mean, I goodness! He's actually pretty hot in my mind, but because of his mixed feelings and lack of control (Doki had control over himself befor he got the hang of his new emotion and then the King forcing love into him).

Also, notice Doki is mean to her before he's forced to love her. There is a reason, why (after that meeting that Nikushimi knows nothing about) he started to treat her coldly.

Also, uh... I'll seen about updating, I don't want to overwhelm you guys like I did with R&M. I don't want to do that because I might end up finishing the story in less than three months, I want to expand this for as long as I can.

But if you guys give me dates on when to update I'll update at that time. So yeah, enjoy!

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
I'll admit that Doki was quite sweet to Ikari, and, in your depiction of him, he does seem pretty hot. The only problem I have with the whole situation is that it really doesn't feel real with the King forcing love into Doki, and him not feeling the emotions on his own. I hope that Doki does learn to feel these emotions on his own. Oh, and about the meeting that Doki had with the King, I hope you explain what went on. I am really curious about that. Lastly, as far as updating, I don't know, I guess you could update every couple of days if you don't want to finish the story so fast, at least that's what I feel. Anyway, I look forward to the next update.

Zipporahss

Okay, so every other day, huh? Okay, so that's like every two or three days? Gotcha! Okay, I'll do that, and let's see... I might not do any bonus days either... I might not but that could change.

Okay so, here it is! the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Ikari/ Nikushimi
Chapter six
A couple of gifts from Doki

I woke, I yarn and turn over only to freaked out of bed. I’m on my feet and in seconds I was in a fighting stance. Doki was in my bed. I didn’t know where he came from and when he came in my room. But that wasn’t cool, just coming into my room and sleeping in my bed without asking.

“Doki, why are you in my bed?!”

“We’re married,” he answered so calmly I forgot that he controlled anger. He smiled widely and rested his face on his hand. He was in his green clothes.

“I know but it still… really, couldn’t you have at least asked?”

“You were sleeping so soundly I didn’t want to wake you,” he said he gets out of bed, pulling my orange covers back. He walks around the bed and comes to me. He looks different now that I was really looking at him. I tilt my head looking at him. I couldn’t put my thumb on it but he was different. His emotions were still mixed that’s for sure but there was something else different about him. That’s when I figured it out.

“Your… your hair…” I stare amazed.

He smiles widely. He runs his hand through his short hair, “Do you like it?” he seemed to be begging for my attention, begging for me to answer him with joy, pleading me to be overjoyed. He was begging for a yes.

“I like it, it’s better,” I couldn’t believe all of his long hair was gone, it was unreal.

“I cut it all off for you,” he grinned, “You like it more than my long hair right?”

“Actually yes, it looks good on you,” I tell him and it honestly did. I was surprised it looked better on him.

He grinned with full joy, he was glad that I liked his hair, “I’ll keep it this way then,” he grabbed my hand. “Do you love me?”

That caught me off guard, I didn’t have feelings for him so what was up with that, didn’t he know that I didn’t feel the same way? “Uh, not really I mean… I’m glad that I have a friend but… I don’t love you…”

He seemed shocked that I said that, he was gazing at me as if he thought we were in love for years. Heck, I had no idea what love was, I never really experienced love. He hung his head for a second. “Oh…” he answered back under his breath. His grin had faded into something like a frown. Goodness, he was great at mood swinging.

He was stuck between anger and his love for me. “What can I do to make you love me?”

I lowered my head for a second. I couldn’t tell if he was angry at me or just sad. It was very difficult; it was so hard to tell. I didn’t know what to say, think or do. He looked at me, begging for an answer.

“I wanted to show you something!” he was suddenly cheerful. He grabbed my hand and yanked me into the corridor. I, at first, try to resist but his arm was stronger than mine. I run with him. When the other corridor opened I was blinded. “This is a surprise for you…”

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Darn it !!! Doki cut off his long hair!!! I mean, I like guys with short hair, but, with the way I pictured Doki in my mind, he definitely looked better with long hair. Sorry, I prefer guys with long hair over guys with short hair, but I still like guys with short hair. Man, I feel so bad for Doki. I mean, between Ikari not knowing what to feel about him and all the emotions that is being forced upon him, he is very confused. I hope things get better for him. What is Doki's suprise? I hope it is something sweet. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more. Oh, and about the updating, updating every two to three days sounds pretty good. Just be consistant; try not to go to long without updating, unless something major that is beyond your control comes up.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
AWWWWW, Doki and his mood swings (happy... sad...). Hm, I wonder what the surprise is? It's gonna bother me, but I guess I'll have to TRY and be patient. I like the concept of this story and I can't wait for moreeeeee.

Zipporahss

Hey, kiddies! I'm glad you guys like the story so far, here's the next chapter for you, gee, you know heels are painful, I'm wearing them right now and I'm getting ready for a sweet 16 party, it's very formal and the dress code is heels and a lavader dress OH. GOD. I am in so much pain as I stand in the heels, of course not right now because I'm sitting but ugh! Standing is so hard!

Anyway, I had a great week! It went by so slowly.... oh so slowly... it felt like three weeks instead of one. Ugh... I wonder why, but at least my week was beautiful.... uh... I won't go into details why... hehe.... :: anime sweat droplet ::

Anyway, here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

Chapter Seven
Organization XIII

I was standing in a white round room. It was so white that it was almost blinding.

There were thirteen chairs, all different heights but they were all very high, a ladder was the only way up or a good jump or a corridor, other than that there was no way up to sit down. Sitting on these high seats of white were people in black clothes.

I wondered who they were, I knew what they were but not who they were. They were Nobodies but they were wearing their hoods over their heads but I did notice three people. Saix and Axel, they were easy to point out in my eyes because I knew them. Saix was the only Nobody next to Axel that would actually talk to me from time to time. The third one was Xemnas.

But… what were they doing here? I still didn’t understand. I wanted to know why but asking Doki would waste my time, he’d probably just ask a question to see if he has my attention.

Doki held my hand and smiled. I wondered why he was so eager. “My Princess, this is Organization XIII, they are here to please you,” Doki said.

Then one I figured was Xemnas spoke, that had to be him, it sounded exactly like him. “Doki why have you called us together?”

Doki smirked, almost evilly and almost happy. “Right here!” he looked at me. His green eyes were on me. I almost blushed, his eyes were filled with that one emotion that I never really experienced… love.

“Okay… so what are we going to do for her?” Axel asked. He was gazing at Doki through his hood.

“We’re going to over throw the King in her honor,” Doki said. I stared at him in shock, things were happening too fast, first we were friends, the next enemies and now married and he was willing to break the rules to make me happy… I was starting to wonder if the King wanted to be over thrown.

A person… a female made a fist and slammed her fist down, “You started this organization to over throw a King for her?!”

“Hold your tongue, Nobody, I’m prepared to cut your head off. Do not test me,” Doki’s once green eyes and clothes and hair were now red. He was filled with anger.

I stand there, awestruck that he was defending me… it was… so… amazing. I look at him, his eyes of red were gazing at the female Nobody. From what I could see she was the only female here other than me. But… my eyes were really on Doki, he was defending me. No one has ever done that for me ever… I felt… love for him. But it was still a mistake by the King, Doki was going to take over Heart Haven for me, for the me, because he loved me. The King’s first mistake, his final mistake.

“No, it’s okay, really,” I tried to calm him, the funny thing about anger there are no lies. Doki would, could, break that female Nobody’s head off. I smiled, hoping that would help him calm.

Doki snapped his head at me. He studied me and wondered for a second. His anger vanished in seconds, he grinned, “Yes, it’s okay, curious minds are curious minds.” He said nodding. His arm rested on my shoulders. He was so cold to me… why?

I sighed in relief, I didn’t want to see him kill someone for me… in a sense…he could kill the King, I’d watch with joy. To see that evil person who ruined my life die would make me so happy.

“Well back to business, Princess these people are here to follow your command but only if I allow your command. They are just as much as servants as Humans are emotionally stupid,” Doki smiled.

I looked at the Nobodies; they were like statues as they sat on their tall chairs gazing down at me. I stare back at them and blinked, all of this… for me… this was all for me… I was being protected, guarded and loved.

I loved Nobodies for one reason. They were pure. They had emotions that we couldn’t touch, that’s what made them Nobodies, and ah, they were relief to us. I smiled; I realized that these Nobodies were waiting for something, my leave?

“Are you pleased?” Doki asked me in a sweet, calm, beautiful voice.

I looked at him and realized that he was holding me very close. I stare into his eyes, they were inches from mine. I stare blankly for a second and hold my breath, “I guess,” I almost blushed. I was a little confused and afraid. His face was so close to mine… it was… scary… I was never that close to anyone.

Doki frowns, he sighs, “Listen up, three of you are to guard her when ever she’s alone, night and day, and you surround her when she’s outside of her room, understand?”

There was a nod from them all. They were guarding me with their lives, that was… so amazing. Doki looked at me again. But my gaze was broke by the voice of Axel. “Nothing happens in his world, what are we protecting her from? Her stubborn and persistent self?”

Doki controlled himself as he held me closer, “It doesn’t matter, protect her with your life if she’s in danger, got it?”

Saix, the other person I actually knew answered first. “Yes, understood.” Instantly after the others agreed. At that moment I saw all of their faces… it was… so… odd. They were all different and none were known to me. Only Xemnas, Axel and Saix were familiar to me. They all gazed at me. I felt their gaze because I could feel their emotions; they were all aimed at me. It was so comfortable.

But then their eyes left me. They gazed at Doki. They were probably getting some message from him. I then felt a feeling in the back of my neck. I turn to see where it was coming from and saw Axel staring at me. His face told me he was in awe. He was… staring at me very oddly. But why? And that look… was it…

“Axel! Did you hear me?!” Doki yelled, his red eyes glowed.

Axel shakes his head and looked at Doki; everyone’s eyes were on him. He delayed to answer some message that Doki gave them mentally. I wondered what he told them but I didn’t want to ask. But once Axel answered he looked at me and grins.

That’s when I realized and remembered the look. The same look Happy had. I finally understood… it’s like… love only less intense. But still love. I had more than one person loving me… I was over whelmed instantly.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
You're wearing heels? That really sucks. I can't stand wearing heels either; they are quite painful. And there is a formal dress code to a Sweet 16? Either this person is rich or just likes formalcy. Anywho, back to your story. So, Doki wants to overthrow the King for Ikari? That's really sweet in a really evil and crazy way. But I guess he had it coming, especially since this King is a total jerk and is making Doki feel this way, which is giving him all these crazy thoughts. Also, Axel is now in love with her as well. I sense an insane love triangle, which would make for awesome drama. Great job again, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Yes, now you gotta feel sorry for him, the poor thing, he's being fooled by an emotion that's really there, it's there but it's being forced on him... And I gotta say I like the short haired Doki, he looks hotter to me, but that's why he has short hair because of Nikushimi.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Yes, now you gotta feel sorry for him, the poor thing, he's being fooled by an emotion that's really there, it's there but it's being forced on him... And I gotta say I like the short haired Doki, he looks hotter to me, but that's why he has short hair because of Nikushimi.

That is just horrible. I hate the fact that his emotions are being forced; this king is so cruel. Will he ever feel his own emotions? I don't mean the emotions that he is supposed to feel (anger and greed), but the emotions that he feels for Ikari (love, happiness, etc.) are felt on his own, not by force. I hope that happens. And, as far as his hair goes, I know he did it for Nikushimi/Ikari, but I always pictured him better looking with longer hair. But, even with that being said, I'm sure he looks just as good with short hair.

Zipporahss

Hey kiddies, I'm happy you guys like this story so far, well, like you guys said, every other day, at any time you guys can change your mind, I don't mind, give me a certain amount of days and I'll stick to it! Yay! Okay well here's the next chapter to the story, so far you're looking at a story that's about 45 chapters long maybe 40 but it'll be divisable by 5 so yeah.

Okay, here you go, any questions and I'll gladly answer!

Enjoy!

Ikari/ Nikushimi
Chapter Eight
Too far

Days had passed and, you know, that plan of overthrowing the King and being loved forever was starting to really grow on me. It was like a… what do humans call them… yes, tumors. Only I was letting it grow, I was letting the fire grow. I wanted it to grow. I wanted to see where the fire would go. I wanted to watch that stupid world of mine crash and burn from the fire that was started for me.

In all honestly this plan was addicting, every plan that Doki shared with me I was getting a high off of. I was begging for more… almost. But… something was missing from the love I had for Doki and his plan. But I had no idea what that was. I wanted to know too. I wish I knew but… it looks like I’ll never know what that one little thing was.

“Doki, you want us to go now?” Saix asked. He, and Xemnas were the only ones who talked to Doki these days, the others just followed orders and stuff.

Doki looked at Saix, “Yes, start the plan as it is planned and organized.” He said, “Remember tell the boy nothing. Remember, Xemnas you’re in charge of the organization and only you two can talk to me or about me but say nothing to the boy.”

Saix and Xemnas nodded, and they opened their corridor and vanished. I watched them leave, they were so… dead looking. “Doki, what’s going on?” I asked, I knew of the plan but he didn’t let me in on the stuff he was doing in the Human realm. I was curious but I knew he wouldn't tell me… or would he?

I did notice that Doki answers my questions when he’s calm but when he’s angry he can’t even think straight.

“My plan is being launched,” he said. His grin was wide and bright. “Shall we celebrate?” he waited for my answer.

“Sure,” I grinned back. But I would soon realized that my answer would have a painful consequence.

Doki jolted to me in seconds, pulled me close and kissed me, crushing his lips on me. But for a moment I was so calm, I felt so much love that I could only crumble at it. I felt so… so… alive, so real, so… adored. My neck was being covered in his lips, it was so… amazing, I never knew a feeling ever existed. I wrapped my arms around him and felt so… there were no words to describe it. It just felt awesome. But his lips were cold… and soon gone from my neck; I didn’t have a chance to look for them though they were relocated to my lips.

I grew so much shock in me that my only reaction was to push him off. I jumped back and gasped out of shock and fear. For two seconds I was hot but then… I became so cold that it burned me. I felt my heart ache with pain.

Doki stood there confused. He looked at me, he was like a statue only his green clothes were slowly fading into red. I grew afraid for a second. But when the red stopped at his knees I realized he was trying to calm. But his eyes stayed glued to mine, and his eyes started to change… the red started to cover him. He was becoming angry… but I could only stand frozen in his gaze.

“I’m sorry,” I said.

“Why… why did you do that…?” he asked trying to restrain himself from yelling.

“I’m sorry… I just… I’m not…” I couldn’t speak, the shock that had filled me also filled me with cumbersome. I was too confused to actually respond.

But he only grew angrier. I backed up a little and swallowed and watched as he shook violently. He was too angry. I backed up a little bit more. He made a fist and held it up. “It’s Happy, isn’t it?!”

“No, no,” I didn’t understand what he was questioning me about, I only answered no because I was sure that Happy didn’t do anything. I shook my head.

“Axel?!” He shook more violently.

“No,” I said, and that’s when I figured it out. He saw those looks that Axel and Happy gave me. He saw the looks of love that Axel and Happy had. He saw that I liked that attention. He saw that I was addicted to it. He saw that I pleased with their looks almost more than his plan, almost more than his attention. I thought that I was with another male/ female. “No, Doki, no, it’s not what you think I just-”

“How can I believe you?!” his glare was now eerie and evil. I step back and try to remain calm, hoping it would help him too. I wait hoping that he would burn himself out.

“Doki… please, calm down…” I held up my hand waiting for him to comply like he normally did.

He stepped closer then he continued to advance. Still shaking violently. Fear came over me, I was almost too scared to run. I was too afraid to run off. “Doki please calm-”

There was an utter silence.

I couldn’t tell what happened for a second. I opened my eyes to see that Doki wasn’t in my line of sight. My face was facing the wrong way. I realized that my face was burning with a slight sensation like it was being crawled on by little creatures with sharp claws. Doki’s fingers tips were facing the same direction as my face. His arm was across his chest.

I touched my face and felt tears run down my face. I had no clue why I could cry until that moment. I had no idea what pain felt like until that day, I never knew what crying felt like until that day. Until that day I thought only humans could cry.

“Doki… why?” I asked him backing down even more now. He was… so different. The Doki I knew wouldn't try to harm me… so why?

“You little tramp! You lie!” he yelled at me. I didn’t understand this. Why was he hurting me? I thought he loved me. Doki grabbed my arms and gripped my shoulders tightly. He shook me violently and yelled again. “Liar! I’ll teach you!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back