• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Ikari

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zipporahss

Hey, what's up? Well this is the prequel to Riku and Mai! I hope you like it! Well let's get one thing clear, Saix, Axel, Doki, and many of the bad dudes in Riku and Mai are going to be in this story. Also this story is in first person. I think you'll understand her more that way. Also You'll learn how an Emotroller gets another emotion.

Oh! I like REPLIES!!!

And you might see a fight between Ikari and Saix... hehe.

EDIT If you want to read my other stories follow these links ^^
KH: Prince and the Pauper http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/fanficti...-pauper-2.html
Riku and Mai 1 http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/fanficti...-riku-mai.html
Axel's New House http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/fanficti...ort-story.html
Stuck in the Host Club http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/fanficti...host-club.html
Riku and Mai 2 http://forums.khinsider.com/fanfiction/127052-riku-mai-2-a.html

Well, enjoy!

Nikushimi
Prologue

I am Ikari. My real name is actually Nikushimi. All my life I have been an outcast. I, because I am hate, I am hated. I never had the chance to feel love from something. Because I am hate I am the most ignored. The only time I am not ignored if I break the law. I would have never broken any of them. Or at least the handful I remember…

1. Emo-trollers can switch roles with another Emo-troller as long as both agree the King and Queen can switch them.

2. If a princess is married the prince can control the powers of the princess unless the prince or princess is weak.

3. All members can feel emotion but they can’t control it.

4. The prince has the power to take away the princess’ power.

5. Only the King and Queen can use any power of emotions.

6. The royal family can’t die (commit suicide).

7. All royal members can only use a Keyblade. One per member.

8. If an Emo-troller dies the oldest takes the power of the dead prince or princess

9. If there is no one the King and Queen will take it.

10. Emo-trollers are not allowed to fool with Humans for too long.

11. No one is allowed to runaway. If they do they are punished as a Heartless or Nobody for a length of time.

12.No Emo-troller is allowed to leave Heart Haven without permission.

13. The prince can do whatever he wants to the princess unless the King and/ or Queen protest against it.

14. Emo-trollers must exercise their powers or they will be punished by death.

15. Emo-trollers are not allowed to wear a color that isn’t the color of their emotion.

16. Ikari is the last to face every Nobody.

17. Every Emo-troller must remove emotions from a Nobody. Ikari goes last.

18. If an Emo-troller leaves Heart Haven they have a few years to come back or they will forget.

19. The losing of memory happen by falling unconscious at the same time the Emo-troller touches the Earth.

20. Emo-trollers must marry someone that has an emotion closely related to theirs.

21. Ikari can not sit at the dinning hall table with the other Emo-trollers unless requested by King or Queen.

These are some of the Laws but these are the only ones I’ve memorized. These rules have not changed in over 50,000 years. But something… no, someone came to Heart Haven and changed all of that for me. He changed my life enough for me to want to break the laws and not regret it.

Last edited:

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
At my house with Riku, Saix, and Zexion, rocking t
Hooray!!! The prequel has been posted!!! Well, the beginning at least. You always post really early in the morning. Either you are always up early in the morning or you don't live in the east coast of the US and it is later in the day where ever you live. But, whatever, on to the story. That was a really great start to the story. I really like the first person POV; it really lets the person reading become the character that is speaking. So Ikari/Nikushimi is a princess of Heart Haven/Kingdom Hearts, and I take it that Doki is a prince (I figured that he might be after seeing how he treated her at the end of your last story and reading all the rules that Ikari has to abide by). You know, for a princess, she is very disrespected and very looked down upon. I am curious as to why she has two names; I hope you explain that. Also, I am really glad that Saix is in the story; he was always one of my favorite Org. members. I would be really interesting to see how they get along, seeing as you said there may be a fight between Ikari and Saix. I do have one question, and I think I asked you this before. Is Ikari connected to Kairi? I ask because Ikari is the name Kairi with the letters rearranged. I know I'm getting ahead of myself, and I'm sure all will be explained in due time, but I just like to ask questions (it keeps my mind active). Wow, another long post; sorry about that. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Well... there might be a connection... there just might be... it depends on if I go with the twist that's floating in my head. So for now no there is no connection but if I go with the twist then yes, there is a connection.

And don't worry I love long or short post so go all out or go as short as you want. I'm glad you like the start of the story too, also this whole story is in first, and sorry but no Doki chapters.

Passion

Silver Member
Awards
YAY the prequel is here!!!!!!!
I'm excited as you can tell, this will hopefully explain A LOT of things I was left pondering about in Riku and Mai. but interesting laws set, the princess is treated like a dog per say. <--- lol bad analogy but i hope you get the idea i was aiming for.
well yes, can't wait for your next updaaatee :)

Zipporahss

Here you go the next chapter. You guys are one step closer to knowing everything about Mai and Doki... hehe...

Enjoy!

Nikushimi
Chapter one
Heart Haven and an overview of what it is

Still, silent, calm, nothing.

These were the things I felt while I sat legs crossed in my private hall.

I was sick of the noise, I was sick of my siblings. I hated them with all my being.

I kept my eyes closed trying to focus on nothing.

Lies.

I wanted to focus on the human realm or world or whatever they called it. I wanted to see that world through human eyes. Our eyes were perfect here, I wanted to see like a human, and not everything was visible to the human eye. I sighed, lucky humans, no troubles no problems, all they had to do was live and die. Here we are to live, if we die it better because we broke the law if we kill ourselves they bring us back to torment us. That sounds pleasant.

I groaned, I could hear everything in a ten yard radius. In my hiding spot I kept calm hoping that the sound of echoing footsteps would fade. They didn’t they were growing louder. I pinched my eyes closed and hoped for the sound to at least pass. It didn’t. What could be worse than the annoying sound of running feet in an echoing hall?

Ugh, I hated this place. This place, Heart Haven, black clouds as the ground the sky was silver not the sky blue she heard the human world had. I, Ikari hated hate. But… I had no choice to be and feel it. Hate, hate, hate, and I hated that sound! I jumped up and stomped my way to the hiding spot’s door and peeked out. I couldn’t be seen, coming out of this room, I could… no will be punished. I closed the door and was glad to say that the running feet had passed already. I listened to their stupid words. They were frantic, as usual, but something was off. The ground shook with a violent vibe and the sound of… what humans call a gun blasting off. I wondered what was wrong.

I followed the other princesses. I wanted to know where these sounds and vibes were coming from. I ran down the hall with them. I was getting closer to the intersection of the hall, I had to follow them, they wouldn't wait up for me so I had to catch up if I wanted to see. I turned to the left like they did but I felt more force than I applied. I was pushed. I fell on the ground and looked around, I wasn’t hurt, it takes a lot more to hurt us, Emotion Controllers. I looked for the person that pushed me. Oh, great, of course him.

“What where you’re—” he stared at me, he was dressed in his red color, how he never got sick of that color was beyond me, I was sick of my stupid orange color. He was in shock like he didn’t notice me.

“No, you watch where you’re going, I was paying attention to where I was going Anger,” I threw back and got to my feet.

“I’d shut up if I were you, pig,” Doki threw back. He for whatever reason didn’t get to his feet. I sighed and held my hand out to him, waiting for him to take it. He and I were good friends, “were” was the key word though. I after he had some meeting with the King he started to treat me like an animal. His red eyes just eyed my hand.

“Aren’t you going to take it?” I asked, impatient, I was filled with that that came with hatred.

“No!” he smacked my hand away, “I hate looking at you, you know that?! I’ve always hated you!”

“I can’t tell, you and I always were together.” I sighed, I had to ask him. If he truly was my friend he’d answer me. “What happened? I thought were good friends.”

He lowered his head and thought quietly, he bit his lip and exhaled threw his nose. “I’m… I’m not allowed to say, Nikushimi, Hatred, I know that you miss me but… I don’t think you want to know…” he said calmly. He fell silent, he sighed again while his head hung. “I really think we should never see each other again, okay, because I realize how much I hate you.”

That was the problem with him, he swung back and forth between angry and calmness. I hated that about him, other than the color he wore, he was anger, and he controlled the anger in humans. Red equals anger, the king made up these stupid colors.

I was stuck with orange, Fear stuck with brown, Rage stuck with black, Sadness stuck with blue, Happy stuck with yellow, Foolish stuck with white, Joy stuck with purple, but Love… lucky stupid brat… stuck with every color she wanted, she could wear any color regardless what it was, Love was the most loved she could do basically do whatever she wanted and no one would blame her, judge her or curse her. Or especially hate her. Lucky human spawn.

I looked at Doki, Anger, why he hated me so much was beyond my thousand year old understanding. He pushed pass me after finally standing and followed that sound. I too wanted to know where it was coming from so I followed. I think everyone was there even those Nobodies, how I hated and yet loved them.

Nobodies were our load off, we didn’t have to control their emotions because they had no hearts, the King and Queen had created them when they noticed that we Emotion Controllers got weak using our powers on every single person so Heartless were created and because their had to be an opposite to everything they created Nobodies, which wasn’t too bad of an idea, two billion not to worry about.

Heartless were the same they were driven by instincts so we had no control over them but humans were a different story, they displayed so much emotion at one time that we get tired and we can’t be everywhere at once. So the Great one, whom was higher than the King created night and day, less humans were active during night and so we were given a great break during this night thing.

The white halls that surrounded me and Doki whom was a head of me was ugly, I hate these stupid white walls, and Doki had his own side of the castle once, odd, because the King didn’t know, nor did the Queen. I helped him out every once in a while. But he never told me what was so special about this side of the castle. But now Love lives there, it’s completely hers now, it’s her own wing, I was stuck with the smallest room and she got her own wing? Thus another reason why I hated her so much.

Hate, hate, hate, hate! Is that all I can feel? Hate, what does love feel like, I always wondered. True love, I wonder what it feels like; I want to know what anger really feels like. I want to know how to use it to my advantage; I want to experience true love, true anger, true rage and joy. Hate, such an ugly word, I hate it.

Finally at the white door the door opened, the others were on the other side already. I dashed I had to see what was going on the ground shook again, that sound was louder now.

After, in the court of black clouds, I dashed to the gate the entrance to our Heart Haven. The large golden gates were cracked open; those gates were never to be open. Did someone try to escape? Forcing those doors open was a result of death. I see them all close together staring at the cracked door. I had to see, I pushed through the Nobodies and the Emo-trollers. I got through to see a person in green, Jealousy?! She was on the ground on the other side, she was dead. A Nobody went on the other side and pulled her in. This Nobody had a name, I think it was… Axel, that was what Doki called him. His red hair was spiky and he had green eyes, odd, he had the colors of the two people I hated the most at this point. Jealousy and Anger.

Axel threw Jealousy on the ground and waited.

“Jealousy you have broken the law,” the king spoke.

I was wrong, Jealously wasn’t dead yet. I listened; judgment was going to be passed while the door was open. This was a sad scene, I’ve only seen this kind of thing once, it was happening right now. The door closed by itself and the sound was gone.

“Jealousy you shall die,” the king said.

“Kill me, I don’t care, I’d rather die than live in this place a minute longer, there’s a whole world outside these doors and you refuse to let us see it! You force rules and laws on us when those Humans are free!” Jealousy yelled, she was standing now.

“Listen Jealousy, don’t you see that this just our emotion taking over you?”

“No, it’s not just my emotion, I want to see that world, I want to live there, this place is filled with crap, stupid, ugly crap! We’re forced to wear colors that we hate! This is madness! Kill me! Kill me now so that I may be free from this place! Death is freer than the life I have here!”

“You shall die then,” The king told her.

“Thank you, this is the best gift anyone has given me…” she spoke softly with happiness in her voice. That’s when I saw it… the look she had… it was beautiful! Uncanny, something I’ve never experienced. She smiled stretched her hands out in front of her as if waiting for something to fall from the silver sky that never had clouds or stars or a sun.

She closed her eyes and waited. She took in a deep breath and exhaled as it was her last action. The king killed her on the spot. But… that look… that look was still on her face! I wanted that look! She looked so happy! I wanted that look! I needed that look! I had to have it! But before I could go to touch her, hoping that I would also feel her pain, I saw her green hair turn black and then her pale face vanished. I stopped cold in my tracks, her whole body was gone. Nothing, nothing but her green clothes.

I bent down to my knees and held my face. The Nobodies left, only the Emo-trollers stayed to see the end result of her clothes.

“Anger, Doki, you shall wear these clothes. You shall have Jealousy’s room you shall take her responsibilities from now on. You are now Doki and also Jealousy.” The king picked up the clothes and handed them to Doki. I just stayed there, I was so close to seeing, no, feeling true happiness. I was frozen on the ground and I continued to be frozen until Doki spoke.

“Great, I have another color life!” he had an evil grin on his face. He threw the clothes on and walked away. I stood and watched him leave. I exhaled and went to the spot where Jealousy had her last moments. Her death was swift but slow at the same time, fire, lightening and ice consumed her body from the side and then worked its way out. The fire burned, the lightening shot, and the ice sealed it all away. The bodies were teleported to the graveyard, far from here, it was forbidden grounds.

I didn’t move from that spot, I could have joined her, all I had to do was touch him, I was sure that the pain would then flow to me. I hoped it would, her pain was more pleasure than this world? How was that possible? This world was stupid, ugly and… okay so it was better than this world, what did it matter? Death? Huh, it would be nice to feel something other than hate.

Heart Haven, stupid place. Stupid, ugly, empty, hateful place.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Awesome chapter, Zipporahss. After reading that, I would really hate to have the life of Ikari/Nikushimi/Hate. Seriously, Heart Haven does seem like some kind of absolute hell. So Doki/Anger hates Ikari for some unknown reason? That's weird because in your last story Doki did whatever he could to get her back. Is this one of those don't know what you got until it's gone instances with Doki? Seems like it. Well, I'm sure everything will be explained in due time. Also, who are Ikari's siblings? Are all the emotion controllers siblings? And, if they are, does that make Doki and Ikari siblings? Another thing, who are the king and queen? Just asking. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Last edited:

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
Really good but it's not as good as your last fanfic "Riku and Mai" so far.

Zipporahss

Really good but it's not as good as your last fanfic "Riku and Mai" so far.

Yeah, I know, sometimes I don't know why I bothered to write this one but because I left Mai's past on a cliffhanger I decided to write this that's the only reason why I wrote this.

Oh, and no the other princesses are Mai's siblings... in a sense... they call each other siblings. Except for Doki. He's older than any of the emo-trollers. The king and queen, who are they? jerks. In this story they are just the king and queen of jerkville.

Zipporahss

Hehe, you guys know I'm just a junky for updating... hehe, well there is one reason why I'm updating now, I'm ungrounded for only two more hours, My parents lifted me from my grounding for a while so I'm taking advantage. Yes! Okay hm... here you go.

Enjoy!

Nikushimi
Chapter two
Humans

I never understood humans. How did they live? It didn’t make sense. I wondered if they lived like us, Jealousy said they were free, what did she mean by that? I wanted to know, there was one way I could find out… but… I’d have to break the law.

No, I’ll keep my clean record and sighed. Again I sat in my hiding spot. The lights were off. I kept them off this time. I closed my eyes and exhaled the held in breath.

I thought about Jealousy’s words, they were stuck inside my mind. I could get rid of them. I was being tortured, if she looked… that happy I should see what the big deal was. I found a rope and thought about wrapping it around my neck. No, I decided against that. From what I’ve seen humans do it looked painful. I did want to feel pain but I didn’t want to inflict it on my self.

I sighed again, this darkness cover the hideous color of orange I hated so much. Lucky things, they had no names to worry about, no colors, no looks, no laws and definitely no ex-friends to worry about. The little things were just carefree but lazy, they couldn’t control their emotions well. Only the ones that the Great one watched after were that talented.

I wondered if I’d get to meet a human someday, I wondered if I’d get to learn something about their world but being that I am hate no one I allowed to talk to me about those things except for Love, King and Queen. Everyone else spoke to me in secret if they talked to me at all.

Lucky humans, they didn’t have to deal with over ruling people that had rules and laws. They were free, based off Jealousy’s words. I wondered what was going on down there, those humans, they were just doing what they wanted to do while I, more hated than them, was bored, alone and hated, rejected.

Humans, humans, humans, humans, humans.

“Is that all I can think about. I think I should go somewhere else.” I told myself, I hated thinking of one thing for too long. I am so hateful, I chuckled at the thought. Of course I was, I was hateful, because I am hate! Hilarious. I sighed, of course it was, was that the reason why people avoided me? No, they were avoiding me because I was hated, humans would probably say the flow. I knew some Human lingo, it was too simple.

The Above one gave us the power to speak any language the humans could think up. I wondered why they spoke different languages in the first place it was not needed, it was the same once you dug deep enough, I never understood them.

Humans, such blessed things. They were free to do what they had to and what they wanted to. They lived and died.

I paused. I nodded and watched the scene that came from a group of humans surrounding another one. The human that was in charge was questioning himself, he was wondering if he should in fact kill this other human that was before him. I saw through his eyes I saw through his actions. I nodded, and basically gave him the okay.

He held a sharp object in his hand and raised it high. The scene was short but long at the same time, blood, so it was called, flew everywhere as the blade entered the chest. The human screamed but I heard nothing but a mute sound. I sighed when the scene was over I had a picture of the in my mind. Was this right? Was hatred meant to be used to kill? I couldn’t say.

The King told me that most of the time hate-crimes… whatever crime was… was what most humans die for. I was in charge of that.

I sighed. That face was… burning my mind, it was frozen, stuck in an wide eyed gaze of fear. That face was going to be stuck like that until the end of time.

Humans, okay so they did have something to worry about, me. I was the reason why they died. Based of what the King said. Hate killed humans.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Geez Louise, Ikari's life really sucks. After reading the last few lines, I could never control the emotion that she does. I feel really bad for Ikari; she is totally hated and disrespected and she controls an emotion that causes humans do horrendous things. Seriously, I would hate to have her life. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Zipporahss

Geez Louise, Ikari's life really sucks. After reading the last few lines, I could never control the emotion that she does. I feel really bad for Ikari; she is totally hated and disrespected and she controls an emotion that causes humans do horrendous things. Seriously, I would hate to have her life. Anyway, great job again, and I look forward to more.

Actually, her name is Nikushimi right now, not Ikari, she'll be Ikari in a few chapters.

Zipporahss

Actaully, yes, Nikushimi actually means Hatred in Japanese and Ikari means Anger. No prob, it's okay that you get the names mixed up, I'm the author and I get them confused when I'm writting the chapters. Hehe, you should have seen me three hours ago, I was going back and forth, I seriously couldn't remember what her real name was. It was pretty funny!

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Actaully, yes, Nikushimi actually means Hatred in Japanese and Ikari means Anger. No prob, it's okay that you get the names mixed up, I'm the author and I get them confused when I'm writting the chapters. Hehe, you should have seen me three hours ago, I was going back and forth, I seriously couldn't remember what her real name was. It was pretty funny!

Wait a minute, I thought Doki meant Anger in Japanese. Or did Doki mean Jealousy. I thought that is what you said before, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I know how easy it si to get confused. Seriously, I don't know what the hell I'm doing half the time. Oh well, thus is the life of a college student. But, whatever, I await your next update.

Zipporahss

Wait a minute, I thought Doki meant Anger in Japanese. Or did Doki mean Jealousy. I thought that is what you said before, but I could be wrong. Anyway, I know how easy it si to get confused. Seriously, I don't know what the hell I'm doing half the time. Oh well, thus is the life of a college student. But, whatever, I await your next update.

No, you're right but it turns out that there is more than one word for certain words in Japanese. In one of the chapters you'll understand the difference between Ikari and Nikushimi, in chapter four you'll learn the difference, and what, you're on chapter.... two? You're very close and it'll be explained but because you know who Ikari is, I mean Mai, you can just call the main character Mai. If it makes it easier.

Remember, I'll answer any question...

Oh! About that girl... the one you said I sorta forgot, well yeah, I totally forgot her but she's in this story so don't worry, what was her name, Selphine? Yeah, I completely forgot about her in Riku and Mai but in this I for whatever reason I remembered her.

TwilightRiku_13

HIT THE DECK!!!!!
Awards
Oh okay, thanks for the explanation. I'm just glad you are going to explain the differences in the names in the upcoming chapters instead of saying one thing and then deviating to something else for a period of time. It's really confusing when you have multiple names and no explanation to go with them, but, like I said before, all will be explained in due time. So, Selphie is in this story, huh. That's cool; Selphie is one of my favorite characters. I was just kind of suprised that you never brought her up in the last story because she was friends with Tidus and Wakka, and you mentioned them in the last story. Anyway, enough of my rambling, I look forward to the next update.

Zipporahss

Yeah, odd isn't it? But she'll sorta be in this story. She has her lines. But yes... okay look I'm totally a junkie for updating, STOP ME! It's so dag on addicting! Well... I'll hopefully stop because of school and my parents hounding me, that'll be my rehab.

Enjoy!

Nikushimi
Chapter three
Emotion Controllers

I stood up. My forbidden garden was too dark. The smell was strong but not helping me get over the strain of the pain I cause humans. It hurts… to think that I… I am the reason for the death of humans. I hoped that things would change, if I was going to be the reason for human death then I rather die. I hoped that I would die, and soon.

I sighed, I was so… morbid. Is that why I was chosen for this name and color?

Stalking to the door I paused. Someone was near.

I heard two voices. Doki’s no doubt and one other. The voice of a Nobody. Odd, I could remember this voice, the Nobody’s name was, I think, Xemnas. He was oddly strange for his kind. He had anger in him, it was odd. I leaned on the door and listened. They were planning something.

“Doki, I don’t see the point in helping you take over anything,” Xemnas said, his silver hair flowed behind him like a cape.

“Because, I will need guards, servants, slaves and advisers, those who aren’t next to me at my right hand are at my feet.” Doki’s long hair trailed behind him as well.

Xemnas must have nodded, Doki chuckled in response. “I am glad you see it my way, first we must capture the Keyblade bearer, he can help me capture heartless,” Doki said.

“But why don’t you just capture them yourself? Your kind is able to do that,” Xemnas questioned.

“But my Keyblade doesn’t work the same way, you see, when a human uses the Keyblade it kills Heartless, but when we use it the Keyblade only kills them for a short time, the heart does not come back to Heart Haven.”

Xemnas chuckled, “Then what’s the point?”

“Because I can get rid of you without your help. I am asking you, take it or leave it but in the end you will be under me,” Doki’s voice, filled with anger, roared.

Xemnas was silent. “So, how do we do this?”

“I’m glad you asked,” Doki and Xemnas were gone from my hearing range. I sighed; Doki was trying to over throw something, huh? Oh, how I hoped he’d kill the king, how I hated him, him and his stupid laws and rules. His laws, rules and his world, all I know is that I hated his guts. My emotion or not I hated him.

I stepped out and thought, Anger, Doki, the same person. And now he was filled with Jealousy, he was going to get what he wanted because of that emotion he felt. But that was no excuse, Jealousy was kind and… loving? She never was controlled by her feelings… is that what made her different? We as Emotion Controllers are meant to act as our emotions, but Jealousy… she was different. She enjoyed learning, she never envied. She was very nice and loved to share. But once she learned that humans were… I guess, free she let those emotions take over her.

I thought, I hate her; she got what she wanted even in death.

That lucky jealous freak.

I hate her for leaving me. But she didn’t know my thoughts; she never touched my forehead to see into my thoughts. Odd, but only one was able to read my mind, Fear, she was… stupid and couldn’t figure me out so she asked for my thoughts. I allowed her but she still was utterly confused. Sad, she was stupid, and I hate stupid people.

Love, oh, how I hate her the most! She is so spoiled; she can do what she wants when she wants. I can’t even do a quarter of the things she does and I have to worry about just being around. Love, Love, Love, stupid, selfish and unkind, she doesn’t have the right to own that emotion. And that’s why I hate her so much!

Happy, she was nice, nicer than the others were, she didn’t look at me with disgust but she didn’t touch me, no one did. I guess I can’t complain, it’s better than being ignored and hated by the very people you have to work with. She would talk to me every now and again out of kindness but she did keep his distance every now again. I can’t blame her for it, I was happy to have someone to just look at me.

Sadness, what a airhead, she was such a crybaby, she cried over everything, she was annoying. Luckily I never interacted with her. But there were times when I had no choice but to work with her, some humans have mixed emotions and hate and sadness were close in women. Darn, why did I have to work with her?

Joy, she was nice but just as snotty as Love. I hated her too.

Rage, she is barely around for me to study and understand her, she keeps to herself a lot.

They all have more freedom regardless, I envy them.

Fear=Brown

Love=any color she wanted.

Happy=purple

Sadness=pink

Joy=yellow

Rage=black

Greed/Jealousy=green

I= orange.

I hated my color. Those lucky Emo-trollers have no idea what it’s like to suffer.

Walking down the hall I was interrupted.

“Hatred, there you are!” Doki stopped me; he seemed pleased with something, that smug face annoyed me. I faced him, Xemnas was with him still.

“What do you want?”

“Ouch, hating me much?” Doki chuckled; Xemnas was silent at his side.

“What do you want?” I ask him more firmly.

“We have a meeting tomorrow, be ready, we meet at noon where we eat, or do you need directions to that dining hall?” he asked angrily. He wasn’t too pleased with the fact that I didn’t eat in that room but it wasn’t like it was my fault, they made me this emotion, thus the forced the inability to know where it is. But after over ten thousand years in this world I know where everything is.

“I don’t need directions.” I said.

“Good, see you there, wretch,” he walked off the way he came. Xemnas closed his eyes and followed, what was Xemnas his pet human now? I snort; even Nobodies don’t listen to me, I and just a void, nothing to everyone around me.

I got to my room by opening the corridor of darkness, I go inside and find my room colder than usual. I wonder why… I felt cold. I felt very cold, ice cold. I wondered why… why?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back