• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you could have any 2 characters with you through out the game.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil-Ace27

If you could have any 2 characters to travel with you to every world and the entire game, who would it be and why. I'd pick Riku and Roxas because there just awesome.

Macabre

Gold Member
Master Xehanort and Dark Soldier.

I would become an apprentice of MX and travel to worlds,concurring them and destroying the population.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Riku and Mickey (friends, so may come up with some kind of side kick combo) Riku for Power and Donald for Curing. Or, Axel (power) and Yuffie (agility)

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
I'd love to have Axel with me.
I like fire.
But only as long as I'd get to keep Donald. Goofy doesn't really do anything. :)
Or Cloud. Like in Chain of Memories-he killed those heartless with one swing. :D

big don mega

roxas and marluxia, so that way marluxia can weaken sora enough for roxas to take control then axel could follow along and the first gay remark he would be attacked by roxas and marluxia and replaced for larxene or saix

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
I'd Bring Marluxia and Namine With Me.
If i had my way Namine Would Be A Mage Like Donald =]

chrono17

I'd go riku and axel, because they are the most badass characters in the game(excluding characters like cloud and sephiroth who are import characters rather than kingdom hearts originals).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back