• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If we get to choose which characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character

• Terra

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Ven

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkje

The drive forms were a great Idea. but the thing is the change of cloths and needing donald and goofy for it. to me the only true drive form was Valor. but I would've liked it more if you could use it as a special and not getting a gay red outfit.

Valor is te only real one because I don't like floting. direct action is more like Kingdom hearts. feets on the ground and using magic (even with 2 keyblades).

back on topic. I would play Ven, Aqua, Terra. in that order. The story of Vens has a lot of things we don't know yet. Aqua would be fun. and then getting serious again by choosing Terra cause that will be the best part I think.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
I chose Terra, but I can't really decide. Terra just looks plain awesome, we still know practically zilch about Aqua and everyone wants to know why Ven and Roxas look a like.

Think I'll just roll a dice to decide.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Unless there's some kind of Pooh influenced drive form, they can burn.

Your Pooh obsession is killing me >.< (he's great and everything but give it a break)

I chose Terra, but I can't really decide. Terra just looks plain awesome, we still know practically zilch about Aqua and everyone wants to know why Ven and Roxas look a like.

Think I'll just roll a dice to decide.

Rock paper scissors ;3

The irony of BBS being the past and KH2 being the future.

KH3 Drive form = armor. Merf.

Lawlz.

Anagram

Banned
I don't want a return of drive forms, either.
They probably wouldn't in BBS, seeing as they were due to the magicking of Sora's clothes and eating his own party members.
Anyway, we have things like the Shoot Lock system. We don't need no drives :p
I hope they don't make a return in any of the future games, including KH3.

I don't want drives either...
the only reason i used them was to duel weild.

Your Pooh obsession is killing me >.<
What's with this pooh obsession?.....

As for the topic I picked Aqua...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back