• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If we get to choose which characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which character

• Terra

Votes: 22 39.3%
  • Aqua

Votes: 23 41.1%
  • Ven

Votes: 11 19.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Here we go again about the romance thing... Which I doubt... I dunno why, but Ven is the character I'm leats excited about. I am curious about his connection to Roxas, but still.. I find Aqua and Terra more interesting. Even though I'm mostly looking forward to play as Aqua, I do still wanna play as Terra first. Aqua will be the second and ven at last :)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
It's hard to explain. It depends on how you interpret it. If you see it as romantic, chances are that you won't see how it's sibling-like.
I feel like Aqua will be the one watching out for Terra and Ven like an older sister (regardless of age). Maybe trying to keep the bond between the three of them tight and strong. Idk. That's just the vibe I got from her.
And I love her :3

i can only imagine sibling love if they are both in the same gender. like roxas/hayner and sora/riku.

Rix

Awards
^Why? Sibling love is also possible between a boy and a girl y'know...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
well according to the trailer...aqua and ven were fairly close enough to show it was more than friends. ven took most of aqua's hits and aqua reacted faster when she saw ven get caught by MX. when aqua took only 1 hit ven was really close to her.

To be completely fair, we haven't seen anything about her interaction with Terra. From what we saw of him with Ven, Terra seems rather awkward about the world, so it's hard to ascertain his relationship with her based on the nothing we've seen of them.
The only scene we've seen of them was them talking about the Princesses, nothing more. Terra was mostly detached from the both of them and only seemed interested in Ven via MX.
Not saying that's putting him aside as a whole, hardly.
Just that we hardly have anything to base Aqua being with either of them on, really.

And the next person to say the FM+ bases romance between Aqua and anyone gets SoRiku shoved where the sun doesn't shine because they have the exact same basis as Aqua/Anyone from the FM+ SE.

v.v I'm pondering playing Terra first now, but I think I'll stick with Ven. I could use me some would-be-Sora to get the hang of it before I head on to other fighting styles.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i can only imagine sibling love if they are both in the same gender. like roxas/hayner and sora/riku.

Then that's a very very sad state of affairs for you, unless you're implying I cannot be platonic with my two older brothers, since that's what you're saying in a way.
And that's just sick.
Boys and girls can be together just fine without there being romance or alternatively sex involved.

EDIT:
yes, very mature, forum, show my message 20 minutes after I gave up on it. Pfft.

Aqua is more motherly than sibling...ey.
In my opinion, that is.

Which still makes for a non-romantic, which is what we're getting at.

Ren

adios motherfucker

That explains everything.
The way we interpret other pairings is completely different. I can't explain this to you, just as you can't explain it to me.

Anyway. I'm hoping they stay away from the whole romance shebang. It complicates things a bit. I don't want to bother with that >:[

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That explains everything.
The way we interpret other pairings is completely different. I can't explain this to you, just as you can't explain it to me.

I thought so too.
Made me really giggle when he brought those two relationships as examples, especially SoRiku xD

Anyway. I'm hoping they stay away from the whole romance shebang. It complicates things a bit. I don't want to bother with that >:[

Actually, Watanabe managed to pull it off wonderfully in CoM. Seeing how he's the writer, I wouldn't say romance is a bad thing seeing how it'll probably be properly written (unlike SoKai >_>) but I just think it's unneeded. Aqua should uphold what Kairi failed to do from the start and be equally related to both Terra and Ven and not decide Terra can manage on his own against MX and go on a romantic cruise with Ven on the yacht Terra built for all three of them.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Actually, Watanabe managed to pull it off wonderfully in CoM. Seeing how he's the writer, I wouldn't say romance is a bad thing seeing how it'll probably be properly written (unlike SoKai >_>) but I just think it's unneeded.

Yer, I don't believe that romance would be a complete failure. I can see it ending up rather successfully, but I'm not exactly begging for it, either. I'm more curious about the platonic relationship of TAV as a whole, rather than the romantic aspect (which is pretty shocking for me >.O).

I trust that in either direction, Aqua will make it work. She seems to be a dependable character so far. I don't like how with Sora, Riku, and Kairi it was more of a "Riku and Sora" and "Kairi and Sora" friendship the deeper you delved into it and how a lot of it was because Kairi didn't give a crap about Riku. :/

Aqua should uphold what Kairi failed to do from the start and be equally related to both Terra and Ven and not decide Terra can manage on his own against MX and go on a romantic cruise with Ven on the yacht Terra built for all three of them.

That pretty much sums it up. <3

Aqua13

&#40639; &#24651;&#20210; &#40639;DYING OF EMBARRA
motherly love int much like KH. and sibling love is one of the hardest thing to see, i bet only those who have seen might be able to see in KH.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Aqua is more motherly than sibling...ey.
In my opinion, that is.

I just saw this.
I agree. But I guess motherly and older sisterly are pretty much the same XD

motherly love int much like KH. and sibling love is one of the hardest thing to see, i bet only those who have seen might be able to see in KH.

I don't understand most of this post...
I don't think sibling love is hard to see at all. Especially in the pairings you stated earlier.
Plus the fact that there's always much love in Disney :3
Most of it is based on interpretation, anyway =/ I see a lot of really close non-romantic/sibling-like relationships in KH.

I can't even remember what the original topic was *fears for life*
U-uh. I want to play it Ven, Aqua, Terra. It spells vat. That's a word. Yeah. I'm going with that, final XD

Aqua13

if you are going to use disney, then you would expect hardly any sibling love of opposite sex... and also romance was shown in disney. roxas and hayner, sora and riku. those pairings were shown as sibling love. and you dont see opposite sex sibling love that obvious.

Aqua13

lets end this... its far too early to tell what kind of love aqua has. (from the new scenes but most of you are avoiding the secret ending)

Ren

adios motherfucker
if you are going to use disney, then you would expect hardly any sibling love of opposite sex... and also romance was shown in disney. roxas and hayner, sora and riku. those pairings were shown as sibling love. and you dont see opposite sex sibling love that obvious.

Again, open to interpretation. In a lot of cases I see strong, platonic love as very sibling-like, so you'll see that between a lot of Disney characters who aren't romantically involved. Especially with Sora :3

If you don't see opposite-sex sibling relationships as very sibling-like, doesn't mean that others can't.
Plus, how many girls are there in KH as opposed to the number of males? And among those, how many are actually capable of loving (Larxene, and not just because she's a nobody) or not Sora-obsessed (Kairi)?

Thus, I see TAV as very platonic and siblingish. Subject to change when the game comes out, but that's a ways to go :3

EDIT: Oops. Too late XD I'm done, though :3

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I say Aqua cried out over Ven like that.
The next week when they all recovered from their wounds came valentine's day. She gave Ven a sisterly hug and made Terra vaneltine's chocolate because she lurves him and Ven is their little joint brother.

And I want the freaking game already.

Ren

adios motherfucker
The next week when they all recovered from their wounds came valentine's day. She gave Ven a sisterly hug and made Terra vaneltine's chocolate because she lurves him and Ven is their little joint brother.

Just thinking about that scenario makes me filled with mushy fluff inside. <3_<3

Aqua13

enough already....

Aqua13

sibling love of opposite sex is not common in this world. and the only time its trully noticable, is when one of the siblings is alot more older. i have 2 brothers and the one closest to my age, isnt very loving and my youngest is always loving. i just cant see it between ven and aqua. only with terra and aqua.

Rix

Awards
Well that is YOUR opinion! I have seen the opposite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back