• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Scar become a heartless, what happened to his nobody??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will Kingdom Hearts 3 will be about?

• I bet KH 3 will be about Sora and kairi be married and their kid is the new keyblade master.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I bet Sora will be the new villain and the darkness controls him.

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ss_silverwing

Remember when Scar turned a Heartless in the Pride Lands? What happened to his nobody? I bet his Nobody will show up in Kingdom Hearts 3 or something.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
He had no nobody.

It was just a way to have that level have a Boss. Scar has no Nobody.

Rix

:)
Awards
And if he had one, it could just have been a random dusk or some other nobody.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, chances are, if He or Clayton had one they would have been random Dusks that Sora defeats in KH2 sometime.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, whats up with those? Are they supposed to be a Joke?

Cause Family holds no importance in KH and Sora's not the one who is likely to fall to darkness. So That poll needs to go bye-bye.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
What do the poll options have to do with his 'theory'?

Tip: Don`t make shitty threads.

The Dark Destiny

Scar is not a major character like Sora so if he has one who would actually give a fuck? They are not going to make the game based around Scar having a nobody. If they wanted to do that they could just make another game titled "This is why people need to stop playing video games and get out and get some fresh air, because sooner or later these morons are really going to make a game like this" I & II

Swxpert

He had no nobody.

It was just a way to have that level have a Boss. Scar has no Nobody.

remember not every heartless gets a nobody chances are the reason ORG13 didn't come to the pride lands wasn't because they would turn into animals but because they deemed the inhabitants unworthy to serve ORG13, this is a similar situation with the "Tests" Luxord performed on Port Royal, and the Unkown member did on Agrabah.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I highly doubt that if Scar actually had a nobody (not everyone does btw.. Hearts do have to be strong enough. For all we know, he might of just had a lot a darkness in his heart, but his heart was weak.) and your poll is just stupid, like the others said, especially since it has nothing to do with the topic. Also, even if Scar did have a nobody, like the others said, it would probably be a Dusk, Creeper, or one of the stronger nobodies (i.e. Sniper), if he had a strong enough heart. I still doubt he even had one though.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
He didn't have one and if he did it would be one of little importance.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
1) hi Silverwing

2) He has 4 posts! Back off everyone!

3) Hypocrites. Alot of respected people have made polls with nothing to do with their thread and you laugh at them.

4) He has a point. Scar is the second non OC that has turned into a heartless, and the second heartless NOT to lose his form as a heartless. That puts him at level similar to Ansem. Ansem had Xemnas, Scar might a nobody because he kept his form as a heartless and then that nobody may keep his form.

99% EbIL

at first (when i was reading the first part of the firts scentince) i thought u where talking bout Scar from FMA, now THAT would be wasome for him to have a heartless/Nobody who would go around blowing up ppls faces. lets see a oversized key bet that pownage.

A

Azrael

1) hi Silverwing

2) He has 4 posts! Back off everyone!

3) Hypocrites. Alot of respected people have made polls with nothing to do with their thread and you laugh at them.

4) He has a point. Scar is the second non OC that has turned into a heartless, and the second heartless NOT to lose his form as a heartless. That puts him at level similar to Ansem. Ansem had Xemnas, Scar might a nobody because he kept his form as a heartless and then that nobody may keep his form.

Scar most likely has a Dusk for a Nobody, who cares?

It's the original characters (except for Maleficent) who are usually the main antagonists.

Blackwaltz25

at first (when i was reading the first part of the firts scentince) i thought u where talking bout Scar from FMA, now THAT would be wasome for him to have a heartless/Nobody who would go around blowing up ppls faces. lets see a oversized key bet that pownage.
I was going to say something but I'm just going to pretend you never uttered those words.

Salux

the lion king world wasnt good enough for a boss with both.
(IMO)

P.S. im the key your mom hides in the closet.
hehehe

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Xehanort is an entirely different case, he willingly gave up his heart to darkness similarly to how Scar did. However what contradicts this is that the other apprentices willingly gave up their hearts but only produced puny shadow heartless. Scar necessarily doesn't have to have a nobody, and even if he did I doubt it would effect the story in anyway in future games. The fact still remains that Scar gave up his heart to darkness willingly, but how he differs from Xehanort is still a mystery.

But then arises a question about Clayton. Both he and his counter parts Stealth Sneak were heartless, or were they actually one in the same only split in two halves? Think about it for a moment, remember Xehanort's heartless? He had his Guardian which acted as his means of attacking Sora, and in a way seemed to be the true side of Xehanort..the darkest side to him. You can say the same of Clayton in a sense; after all he did ride on top of Stealth Sneak like a horse jockey. That and Clayton acted as an avatar since you had to defeat him only. It's a bit hard to explain.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
remember not every heartless gets a nobody chances are the reason ORG13 didn't come to the pride lands wasn't because they would turn into animals but because they deemed the inhabitants unworthy to serve ORG13, this is a similar situation with the "Tests" Luxord performed on Port Royal, and the Unkown member did on Agrabah.

Yeah, no. Whenever a heart is taken by the heartless a Nobody is made from the left over body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back