• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Scar become a heartless, what happened to his nobody??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What will Kingdom Hearts 3 will be about?

• I bet KH 3 will be about Sora and kairi be married and their kid is the new keyblade master.

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • I bet Sora will be the new villain and the darkness controls him.

Votes: 11 78.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Xehanort is an entirely different case, he willingly gave up his heart to darkness similarly to how Scar did. However what contradicts this is that the other apprentices willingly gave up their hearts but only produced puny shadow heartless. Scar necessarily doesn't have to have a nobody, and even if he did I doubt it would effect the story in anyway in future games. The fact still remains that Scar gave up his heart to darkness willingly, but how he differs from Xehanort is still a mystery.

But then arises a question about Clayton. Both he and his counter parts Stealth Sneak were heartless, or were they actually one in the same only split in two halves? Think about it for a moment, remember Xehanort's heartless? He had his Guardian which acted as his means of attacking Sora, and in a way seemed to be the true side of Xehanort..the darkest side to him. You can say the same of Clayton in a sense; after all he did ride on top of Stealth Sneak like a horse jockey. That and Clayton acted as an avatar since you had to defeat him only. It's a bit hard to explain.

Hmm... intereseting point on Clayton. I'll have to think about it.

All I meant, on Scar, is he kept his form which only Xehanort had done before. This probably means a strong heart (or strong feelings. His IS fratricidal) and maybe a nobody. I don't really know if he would appear, (I have no idea how it would work) But it is a possibility

Yeah, no. Whenever a heart is taken by the heartless a Nobody is made from the left over body.

Only those with STRONG hearts get Nobodies.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
LOL at poll. Everyone knows second option is true >D. I think Scar had a weak heart and has no Nobody[even if he did it would a Dusk :s. And Scar is one of the Disney villians in KH noone really cares about so...:\]

Last edited:

Muse

you look atrocious
Remember when Scar turned a Heartless in the Pride Lands? What happened to his nobody? I bet his Nobody will show up in Kingdom Hearts 3 or something.

Scar would only have a Nobody if he had a strong heart. We don't have anything to prove the latter true, so for now, we'll just assume he only turned into a Heartless and has no corresponding Nobody.

K

Kegluneq

I was going to say that he might have have a weakling kind of nobody but instead I think that since he's a main character he should have one. I think it might show up later in another game or there never was one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back