• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Kingdom Hearts is an Action RPG...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Kingdom hearts is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain and 100% reason to remember that the thread has been turned into joke percentages
don't forget the 200% of emotional pain and suffering~

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, this escalated quickly I'd say. *derp*

I'm totally on board with most of the percentages, especially however with the 900% music and 200% emotional rollercoaster.

---

Btw Spockanort, you have an interesting new sunshine avatar up there.
I'm curious about those feathers though, is that a chicken in human form? ;P

Tarn

Awards
Wow, this escalated faster than Sora's and Kairi's non-existant relationship.

... Try and fight me for that I dare you.

Hirokey123

Awards
The reason I say action yaoi is because we have just like a bunch of dudes smacking one another with phallic objects over and over again. And don't tell me that the keyblade isn't junk metaphor, "keyblade envy" is a real thing in this series and it reflects all the typical signs of that other kind of envy. But it's like aggressive fast paced yaoi so different and foreign from traditional yaoi....like cherub mating in homestuck. Just like darkness is a metaphor for testosterone and masculinity....and again I point to the keyblades our darkness users (Riku, Terra, Xehanort) are especially long. Or look at Ventus his keyblade is tiny like really tiny while his dark half suddenly has a much longer keyblade for no reason.

In fact typing this I change my post KH is 100% things that can be easily taken in the wrong way.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
The reason I say action yaoi is because we have just like a bunch of dudes smacking one another with phallic objects over and over again. And don't tell me that the keyblade isn't junk metaphor, "keyblade envy" is a real thing in this series and it reflects all the typical signs of that other kind of envy. But it's like aggressive fast paced yaoi so different and foreign from traditional yaoi....like cherub mating in homestuck. Just like darkness is a metaphor for testosterone and masculinity....and again I point to the keyblades our darkness users (Riku, Terra, Xehanort) are especially long. Or look at Ventus his keyblade is tiny like really tiny while his dark half suddenly has a much longer keyblade for no reason.

In fact typing this I change my post KH is 100% things that can be easily taken in the wrong way.
This is reminding me of two things: that Freud Was Right, and that unintentionally(?) erotic jelly metaphor you made months ago.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Just like darkness is a metaphor for testosterone and masculinity....and again I point to the keyblades our darkness users (Riku, Terra, Xehanort) are especially long. Or look at Ventus his keyblade is tiny like really tiny while his dark half suddenly has a much longer keyblade for no reason.

*old granny voice*
Back in Final Fantasy VII days, we called the long swords "compensation"!

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Btw Spockanort, you have an interesting new sunshine avatar up there.
I'm curious about those feathers though, is that a chicken in human form? ;P

Excuse me Sephiroth, do you have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Shepard Sorey?

Sorey is a precious history and archeology nut with a heart of gold and all things too pure for this world.

He wears feathers because feathers~

tumblr_oa7oa1mEVI1vox28go3_400.gif

tumblr_o9s8mveqTe1qc8w4vo1_540.gif

But yeah, Tales of Zestiria. It's an okay game with a terrible skill system that makes the game frustrating to play, but a fun cast and pretty by-the-books Tales storyline. (but for some reason I love it a lot) The anime is airing right now and it is already better than the game because it doesn't have the skill system 8D

and the game has no contrived romance plot line but instead the focus is on his emotionally and physically affectionate relationship with his best friend and the game doesn't try to downplay anything about it.

Wow, this escalated faster than Sora's and Kairi's non-existant relationship.

... Try and fight me for that I dare you.

Where is the lie?

tumblr_m3df5p6lad1rpc3vlo1_500.gif

This is reminding me of two things: that Freud Was Right, and that unintentionally(?) erotic jelly metaphor you made months ago.

Freud was right in that only. 8D

Tarn

Awards
... I now have a new reason to love this site more than Tumblr.

ANYWAY, I wish i was kidding about my statement up there, but with how much character development my precious bab- I mean Sora and th decently hot emo- I mean Riku got, the Yaoi side/wing of the fanbase is basically JUSTIFIED! (Except for the fact they're both canonically* below 18... eww.)

*Please note how I said CANONICALLY.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
... I now have a new reason to love this site more than Tumblr.

ANYWAY, I wish i was kidding about my statement up there, but with how much character development my precious bab- I mean Sora and th decently hot emo- I mean Riku got, the Yaoi side/wing of the fanbase is basically JUSTIFIED! (Except for the fact they're both canonically* below 18... eww.)

*Please note how I said CANONICALLY.
Eh, it's really not that bad. It'd be kinda icky if they were 10-13, but... kids their age date all the time in high school. I don't wanna think of how many times some overly attached couple caused traffic jams in the hallways between classes. =w=

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

well aqua has a pretty long keyblade so who knows what this means

Tarn

Awards
At least Kairi isn't getting pregnant anytime soon.
well aqua has a pretty long keyblade so who knows what this means

Have you ever seen Zexion laugh? These posts made him finally laugh.
... Sadly though chances of Kairi getting someone to actually love her are better than Xion returning or Aqua finally getting something going with Terra.

Too soon?

Divine Past

Bronze Member
Awards
Have you ever seen Zexion laugh? These posts made him finally laugh.
... Sadly though chances of Kairi getting someone to actually love her are better than Xion returning or Aqua finally getting something going with Terra.

Too soon?

But u r a nobody how can u laugh.

Plus Aqua is way out of Terra's league

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There wasn't much else for people to say after they all agreed that you can't quantify the RPG-ness or Action-ness of Kingdom Hearts since they are both an intrinsic part of the game.

It's up to you, OP. Do you want this open or closed?

ReverofEnola

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
There wasn't much else for people to say after they all agreed that you can't quantify the RPG-ness or Action-ness of Kingdom Hearts since they are both an intrinsic part of the game.

It's up to you, OP. Do you want this open or closed?

And that's what I found so weird since the other forum had no issues with this. I guess different users different opinions.

Anyway Close this thread. If people want to talk about the yaoi in KH they should make a thread for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back