• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IF: Kingdom Hearts Brawl??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xhavenx

Sorry if this subject has came up but it would be really interesting to see kingdom hearts characters in a super smash brothers kind of game. I know dissidia is the closest thing but i got really disapointed when it was only FF characters and kingdom hearts was left out. I know in an interview Nomura said the idea of Dissidia was originally for Kingdom hearts but he didnt think Disney would like Disney characters fighting each other [lame]. but wouldnt it be really cool if kingdom hears had a game like that??
[again sorry if this is a repost or something]

X-Face

Oooh, I would LOVE that! But in that case: completely leave out the story, it'll only screw up the canonical side.
A battle between Saïx and Maleficent. I'd die happy.

S

Shadow Soldier

No. No it would not be cool. It'd be terrible. Very terrible. So terrible it's terrible.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
You know what? I just might cry now.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
Trust me, it may seem like a good idea, but it can easily be screwed up. Some things to think about would be:
Storyline
Okay, we can't expect Sora meeting up with Terra, Aqua, or Ven, because it would screw up the timeline.
Characters
How many and what characters should be added? I personally wouldn't want Shadows or minor Heartless/Nobodies/ Unbirths as playable characters. Plus, it would be a supreme pain trying to balance them out, especially Master Xehanhort, Terra, Aqua, Ven, and others.
Gameplay
Which would be better, a side scroller type like SSBB, or the average KH 3-D battles? Would they use health bars or adopt the SSBB percent style of health, the higher the worst. Would we use the Command menu in the traditional KH games, or reuse the CoM setup? This is very important and must be thought through PERFECTLY AND PRECISELY.
Stages
What areas can we fight in, which is also affected by characters and gameplay.
Items
If any, what items would be incorporated and used? What do they do and how can they be used to your advantage?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If it could be done well, I'd like it.

But you know what? It wouldn't be done well.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
No. Just no. The closest this would get to working would've been to include Sora in Dissidia on the side of light and Riku on the dark side. That is it. I do not want to play as a Disney character (except maybe Mickey). I didn't even like including Goofy and Donald in 358/2 Days.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I know dissidia is the closest thing but i got really disapointed when it was only FF characters and kingdom hearts was left out.

Um, you were aware that Dissidia was made to celebrate 20 years of FINAL FANTASY, and that as such Kingdom Hearts characters had no place in it whatsoever, hence expecting them to be in it was foolish, and if they were in it'd be a disgrace, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back