• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

I just had some weird daydream that went from one thing to another, it was about kh3 and me trying to make a theroy and hes what i thought up:

What if the main charater is like Xemnas was the main charater, the good guy and not the bad guy?, He did everything he can to stop the evil and hes memories were lost along the path he took to stop this evil and after it all ended, he woke with Ansem the wise and stuff and becuase he did not know who he was he tryed everything to find out his true self and ended up turning evil and screwing everything up. So when Xemnas lost his memories so did everyone that had ties with him, and now that evil that xemnas sealed away is now back along with xemnas memories so everyone that participated in the previous battles are now back, and since Sora and his friends killed xemnas now they want revenge and everyones confused with who to fight and stuff...amagad, im confused myself..well you get what im saying?

Edit: I pressed enter alfway on this idea so yea...
Edit 2: Yeah thats his name Xehanort, thx Ed-man i forgot his name lol

Last edited:

Pyro

all we know is that he wanted to learn more about the darkness and hearts. xemnas is a nobody unlike heartless nobodies have their originals self's memories. what previous battles and people are you thinking? thats just weird why would that just happen out of nowhere? and it theory not theroy can ppl just spell instead of not making any sense at all because of those mistakes.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Pyro said:
all we know is that he wanted to learn more about the darkness and hearts. xemnas is a nobody unlike heartless nobodies have their originals self's memories. what previous battles and people are you thinking? thats just weird why would that just happen out of nowhere? and it theory not theroy can ppl just spell instead of not making any sense at all because of those mistakes.
Heartless does keep their memories of the past what the hell are you talking about, xemnas couldnt remember his past before being taken in by ansem the wise either, neither could xehanorts heartless(ansem), Xehanorts heartless remembered everything(after being taken in by ansem) after becoming a heartless and xemnas did to after becoming a nobody. Sora was a heartless before joining up with roxas and he remembered his past(other than CO which is a different story.)

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i was thinking this exact same thing a second ago. i was considering maybe xehanort being the main guy in knight armor, but then i remembered that the knights are new ppl. i think it might be true. the guy in black at the end of the secret ending of kh2 might not be xehanort

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
RikuHeroOfDark said:
Heartless does keep their memories of the past what the hell are you talking about, xemnas couldnt remember his past before being taken in by ansem the wise
At this point he was still Xehanort.

either, neither could xehanorts heartless(ansem)

What game were you playing. Xemnas remembers his true self. He remembers being Ansem's apprentice.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
purified_riku155 said:
At this point he was still Xehanort.

What game were you playing. Xemnas remembers his true self. He remembers being Ansem's apprentice.
Thats what i said, you said "xemnas is a nobody unlike heartless nobodies have their originals self's memories."

Which is wrong because a heartless remembers there former lives as well, xemnas did not remember anything more or less from his former life than his heartless counterpart ansem. Xemnas still didnt have the memories before being taken by DiZ neither did his heartless counterpart ansem.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Zubine said:
I just had some weird daydream that went from one thing to another, it was about kh3 and me trying to make a theroy and hes what i thought up:

What if the main charater is like Xemnas was the main charater, the good guy and not the bad guy?, He did everything he can to stop the evil and hes memories were lost along the path he took to stop this evil and after it all ended, he woke with Ansem the wise and stuff and becuase he did not know who he was he tryed everything to find out his true self and ended up turning evil and screwing everything up. So when Xemnas lost his memories so did everyone that had ties with him, and now that evil that xemnas sealed away is now back along with xemnas memories so everyone that participated in the previous battles are now back, and since Sora and his friends killed xemnas now they want revenge and everyones confused with who to fight and stuff...amagad, im confused myself..well you get what im saying?

Edit: I pressed enter alfway on this idea so yea...
Edit 2: Yeah thats his name Xehanort, thx Ed-man i forgot his name lol
i always think that. But do you really think Disney would do that?

Pyro

RikuHeroOfDark said:
Heartless does keep their memories of the past what the hell are you talking about, xemnas couldnt remember his past before being taken in by ansem the wise either, neither could xehanorts heartless(ansem), Xehanorts heartless remembered everything(after being taken in by ansem) after becoming a heartless and xemnas did to after becoming a nobody. Sora was a heartless before joining up with roxas and he remembered his past(other than CO which is a different story.)

uhhh wat tha hell are u talking about :huh: . only xehanort's heartless remembers xehanort's memories when xehanort was ansem's apprentice,not the other heartless ok not all heartless just xehanort's heartless ok chill geez. i didn't say xemnas remembers all of xehanort's memories including tha ones he forgot so why do u think i said that if i didn't? i wasn't wrong, you were just confused.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Pyro said:
uhhh wat tha hell are u talking about :huh: . only xehanort's heartless remembers xehanort's memories when xehanort was ansem's apprentice,not the other heartless ok not all heartless just xehanort's heartless ok chill geez. i didn't say xemnas remembers all of xehanort's memories including tha ones he forgot so why do u think i said that if i didn't? i wasn't wrong, you were just confused.
No i wasnt you said and i quote
Pyro said:
xemnas is a nobody unlike heartless nobodies have their originals self's memories.
I dont know if its the way you typed it but it sounds like your saying heartless dont remember there past memories. Sora and Xehanort was both heartlesses and both remembered their past. Nobodies also remember there past well human-like nobodies, nothings for sure about regular nobodies and heartlesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back