• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If chu turned into a statue for a day...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DefiantHeart

Awards
wow, muke hates The Chu. i see where we stand buddy. no christmas card. okay, maybe a christmas card but it'll be very strongly worded.

Ikr? XD

@Muke: Uh, this isn't a final exam or a professional place...XD Ish a place to talk about Kingdom Hearts casually and be chuself. Thash why I talk like this here and not irl. Irl ish a terrible place, and without Kingdom Hearts I wouldn't be alive right now so yeah... I prefer to be myself here. ^_^

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Ikr? XD

@Muke: Uh, this isn't a final exam or a professional place...XD Ish a place to talk about Kingdom Hearts casually and be chuself. Thash why I talk like this here and not irl. Irl ish a terrible place, and without Kingdom Hearts I wouldn't be alive right now so yeah... I prefer to be myself here. ^_^
To give my own opinion on you doing this....
*shrugs* I don't mind really. It was weird seeing it at first but I got used to it. Now I picture you as a cute little mouse.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Ikr? XD

I'm not telling you not to be yourself. I'm justing saying that it's irritating, especially because I'm not a native speaker.
That was an example, I know this isn't a professional place. But I still ask you to please use normal words. If you do that or not, that's up to you, I guess. :/

DefiantHeart

Awards
To give my own opinion on you doing this....
*shrugs* I don't mind really. It was weird seeing it at first but I got used to it. Now I picture you as a cute little mouse.

Aw, like a Pikachu? :3 Thash neat... though I'd rather be a Mimkyu. XD

I'm not telling you not to be yourself. I'm justing saying that it's irritating, especially because I'm not a native speaker.
That was an example, I know this isn't a professional place. But I still ask you to please use normal words. If you do that or not, that's up to you, I guess. :/

Meh, an easy fix ish to just not read my posts and ignore it, most people do anyways. ^_^

I know imagine Chuman being an wise old man from the East.

I can imagine it easily actually. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back