• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ideas to make Alchemy more interesting in KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keke

First off, more variety of materials and more ease to collect them, we cand find some materials in the ground of the worlds like curative flowes on Tangled or microbots on Big Hero 6 (like KHUX did) or just defeating heartless.
Second, Keyblades/DG weapons/accesories are upgradeable like KHUX.
Third, NPCs can give the player new recipes, you can find recipes in books,papers,notes etc from diferent worlds as well

I can't think of much else, any more ideas guys?

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
I'm okay with most of this, however, keyblade upgrades somehow don't really fit in to me. I kinda want them to stay simple with that. Equip new keyblade -> get slight stat improvement, a different length and a different ability. I think KH2 did this perfectly. Sure, some keyblades were more useful than others, but most of the time, you could still get around with your favorite keyblade without too much trouble.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I really liked Kingdom Hearts X mechanics of upgrading Keyblades. I hope that's a thing in the games.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
re:coded really gave each keyblade a strong sense of progression and reason to use each one instead of just the one with highest strength/magic. i’d love a more refined version of that in 3, especially considering each keyblade has its own transformations and abilities. give me a reason to go back and use the KK endgame, dont expect me to drop 5 magic and 7 strength because it turns into the brave little toaster.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts III seems to be taking gameplay aspects from many of the other Kingdom Hearts games. I won't be surprised at all if Keyblade upgrading comes back. Although we will likely also get some sort of costume customization as we do in X and 0.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back