• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wuz raped >_>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Riku's Dawn

You can get me for 1 rep,that's it.No more,no less.As jury only.

T

The Marauder

RD hush yourself! Only those 1337 enough to grace others with their presence may request rep as a payment! *Slams the briefcase onto the desk. It can be seen that it is locked with two combonations.* It should be noted that inside this case is decisive evidence that favors BOTH sides of this trial! Whomever contracts me as their lawyer shall recieve access to this evidence.

T

The Marauder

*Points to Rikora.* You see there, I can either have this guy locked up on grounds of insanity, or i can support his views! Pick me and pick the power. *Awaits payment.*

T

The Marauder

I don't like spam and I don't like hypocrites. By making that post you satisfied both.

Now, when is this trial going to begin?

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
ooh yeah we have known about it before he put in his sig. He plastered it on a post before he put in his sig

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
i also hopes he chokes on his ass and loose cause thanks to him i got banned and im very very glad that you got raped!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back