• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I wuz raped >_>

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girlygirl

XIIIth_Knight said:
i also hopes he chokes on his ass and loose cause thanks to him i got banned and im very very glad that you got raped!
Um but you do spam a lot lol:rolleyes: and KL's sig of R.O.X.A.S is funny, can't wait to see the trial:D

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
off topic: after i got banned tell me when was the last time i spammed.....? girlygirl

on topic: anyone is gonna take my offer?? i give rep to whoever makes .:KL:. loose

Girlygirl

XIIIth_Knight said:
off topic: after i got banned tell me when was the last time i spammed.....? girlygirl

on topic: anyone is gonna take my offer?? i give rep to whoever makes .:KL:. loose
Um ok, here are a few things even you can understand-
1. I was talking about before you were banned:rolleyes:
2. I am not the type of person or geek who searches through all your posts, just to prove a point like this
3. What you are doing is bribery lol(rep point thing)
4. I am not going to argue with you because unlike some people, I know when to shut my mouth, and not keep argueing and soon get myself banned(reminds you of anyone?)
5. Once again get over yourself, because I'm done with you:p and don't ban me because of this, just cause you got some rep points doesnt mean everyone has to like you or your cool

Oh and good luck KL, love ya

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
XIIIth_Knight and RoXaS_SoRaX: STFU. You spam XIIIth and u know it. RoXas you joined a crappy Organization with the most retardedest purpose ever.

And who the f cares if retardedest isn't a world? I JUST MADE IT ONE!@!!!!!11

Rikora

Location means to me wanna have a doughnut? So yes
.:KL:. said:
XIIIth_Knight and RoXaS_SoRaX: STFU. You spam XIIIth and u know it. RoXas you joined a crappy Organization with the most retardedest purpose ever.

And who the f cares if retardedest isn't a world? I JUST MADE IT ONE!@!!!!!11

You know what? I so feel for you man, retardedest is a word..

As for the trial, i will be the Judge...... lets start this thing before some R.O.X.A.S members come and start the b*tchin and the spamming...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back