• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was wondering

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xSora

Am I the only one who wanted a playable verison of 358/2 days ? (In high quiality console of course // a total remaster not only scenes)

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, I would have liked it as well. It's what they were actually going to do anyways, until they realised it would take too much time. So they just took the cutscenes they made and created a theatre mode out of them.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Same here. I would've loved to actually play it in its entirety, but as Chaser said, probably we wouldn't have gotten the game with us right now had they remade the full game. It's such a shame that they had to reduce it to cinematics and left out some of the key battles, but at least the trio's voice acting performance is something to be really savoured.

Who knows, probably in the future they might decide to do Re:Days.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I think considering the options, not having playable Days was the best thing to happen.

Days or KH3? I think I'd pick the latter.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I wish we could have played days as well. It would have been so much better playing it on the PS3 than playing it on the DS. It wouldn't have been so tedious

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Same here. I would've loved to actually play it in its entirety, but as Chaser said, probably we wouldn't have gotten the game with us right now had they remade the full game. It's such a shame that they had to reduce it to cinematics and left out some of the key battles, but at least the trio's voice acting performance is something to be really savoured.

Who knows, probably in the future they might decide to do Re:Days.
That's what I'm hoping for.
Some cutscenes are just... odd without the boss fight. Most of my favorite scenes were not cutscened either. Roxas' interactions with the other Organization members are just as important as his interactions with ice cream, but five of them didn't get any lines at all.

Gram

Banned
Awards
There was many that wanted to [me excluded though, hated days]. My only gripe is that they could've at least made the fight scene between xion and roxas.

Light

faster than
Awards
I wouldn't have minded so much that there wasn't a playable days if the theatre mode didn't make me view the diary entries. If I could just watch the clips from start to finish I would be a little less annoyed. Spock's got it spot on though. Between Days and KHIII, I know which one I'd pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back