• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I was bored soo....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zubine

I made this thing...I dunno maybe it can help new ideas for the heavy thinkers or whatever.

untitled-1.jpg

I made this out fo bordem but I dunno I kinda luagh when I make heads explode, but V.A.T 13 asked for a timeline so here it goes :

Master Xehonart had one last fight with Aqua, Ven and Terra, but when eh casted a spell on kingdom hearts and it took a hold of Terra, but because MX was controling and possessing Terra he lost control of DS.
Both Ven and Aqua were banished or something I doubt they were killed.
Then MX + Terra = X(Xehonart) lost his memories and he desired greating to remember and hows how Ansem Xehonart and Xemnas was born and they did what they did. Later Ds wanted to join the Org as the 14th member but no one knows what happened there yet.
After the whole namine and Roxas thing and they came back to each other, Sora was left with 2 hearts and kairi with 2 hearts as well, their own and Aqua and Vens too.

I doubt Xenmas was killed and as we know Ansem never died but the darkness did leave Riku after the explosion...so many they became one again? Riku was left normal again as well but with his own keyblade. I dunno what else to come up with...I was just thinking about what we have for now and trying to peice it together o_o

Last edited:
V

V.A.T.13

I love you. This is how I figure out stuff on paper though. Gonna actually read it in a bit.

Oh ok, I get it. Your basically saying things similar to what my sig says:

Terra + MX = Xehanort, then Xehanort splits into 2
Heartless is MX
Nobody is whats left of Terra

MX then posses Riku...
And your saying the DS is gonna be the 14th...
No wait, your saying DS is Xemnas...

So...wait, wha?

But you need a timeline with this. :/
And you'r saying Kairi has two hearts? ( her's and Aqua's ) I see how you got it, but I don't see how it comes to be.

Last edited:

swizzle

You are such a drag..
alright... kairi contains 2 hearts? i see how you got that, but i dont see much evidence. and xemnas is what is left of terra or MX? i didnt really get that part...its kinda like what i thought of...except i understood it a bit more, probably because i thought of it.

Zubine

@ swizzle:
I don't have any proof of any of this happening, they are just ideas down on paper, and I have no proof because well...where do I pull it from? o_o Its not like we have any of the new games yet or much info at all really >_<

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Hmmm, this is actually pretty good, other than what I'm going to pint out.

The thing is that if Kairi had 2 hearts within her, 2 nobodies would have ben created.
Her empty shell would have become Aqua, or would have faded. The only reason she was able to keep a body was because her heart was pure.

The same with Ven. If his heart was withing Sora's there would have either been 2 nobodies, or Ven would be Roxas with his o..w...n...heart. [Blinks out of shock]
I withdraw my Roxas statement.........................

V

V.A.T.13

Hmmm, this is actually pretty good, other than what I'm going to pint out.

The thing is that if Kairi had 2 hearts within her, 2 nobodies would have ben created.
Her empty shell would have become Aqua, or would have faded. The only reason she was able to keep a body was because her heart was pure.

The same with Ven. If his heart was withing Sora's there would have either been 2 nobodies, or Ven would be Roxas with his o..w...n...heart. [Blinks out of shock]
I withdraw my Roxas statement.........................

*Places a hand on his shoulder*
Now you know my son.....Now you know.....

Zubine

About Kairi havign two hearts, well I've been thinking about whats been going on with Namine and why Roxas seemed to have his own heart, what if Sora had both Aqua and Vens heart combined with his own, but when he relased Kairi's heart Namine maybe by some chance got Aqua's heart and Roxas got Vens heart and well everything else just happened and by the end of KH2 Sora has 2 hearts and Kairi has two as well? o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back