• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think Monsters Inc. is quite possible.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pou92

I'm pretty excited with Toy Story's world! Finally , one of my favourite childhood movies is in KH3!
Now with Toy Story addition, Pixar movies can join the series (Disney owns Pixar movies, keep in mind that they where in Infinity and Universe too eitherway).

So, i think Monsters Inc is best next option for Pixar Worlds in my eyes.
Monsters Inc is one of Pixar most succefull movies and most people have the movie in their heart as their childhood memory.
The world would be pretty unique, we will explore the Monsters Inc and maybe the city, we could use the doors to get to diferent places to obtain chests or prizes.
About the story, i think it could take place when Sully finds Boo, Maleficent and Pete would be the antagonists of this world not Xehanort.

Inside Out is another pixar movie that's is requested, but i think it wouldn't fit pretty well, Sora's exploring someone's head sounds pretty weird.

"Save Pixar movies for KH4+!" I think Marvel and some other Pixar movies should be saved for the nex saga, but i think Monsters Inc should be in this game, having both TS and Inc. would be amazing.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Inside Out is another pixar movie that's is requested, but i think it wouldn't fit pretty well, Sora's exploring someone's head sounds pretty weird.

Depends on whose head it is. Obviously Riley's doesn't make very much sense but if it were an original character's, like say Ventus? Since Riku had to dive into Sora's heart to wake when up, Sora may very well have to do likewise to wake Ven. He takes a wrong detour & boom, he's in an IO world.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
You know, after seeing Pixar in Kingdom Hearts, I just got myself an epiphany regarding Pixar. Stick with the three o.g. movies, Pixar movies, Toy Story, A Bugs Life and Monsters Inc. Not only can Sora, Donald and Goofy transform their appearance in all three of those worlds, but it also prevents Kingdom Hearts from being too Pixar oriented.

I suppose you can have Wall-E wandering around The Keyblade Graveyard.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Monsters inc would be cool.

Though i can't see it being used for KH3,the environments are already too similar to a few worlds we have already.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Depends on whose head it is. Obviously Riley's doesn't make very much sense but if it were an original character's, like say Ventus? Since Riku had to dive into Sora's heart to wake when up, Sora may very well have to do likewise to wake Ven. He takes a wrong detour & boom, he's in an IO world.

I would legit flip, in a good way, if they implemented Inside Out in a way like this. It would be perfection really.

D

Deleted member 246005

monster's inc would be more interesting if the monsters traveled through other worlds as well. Maybe sully could have gone to twilight town and scared Hayner/Pence/Ollete when they were kids?

Inside out would be better taking place inside ventus or sora? maybe we play as ventus waking up inside sora's subconcious?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I would legit flip, in a good way, if they implemented Inside Out in a way like this. It would be perfection really.

What if Sora ended up in Riley's mind through this particular area...

[video=youtube;XJkZR6OzXIA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJkZR6OzXIA&t=5s[/video]

He enters into the door, and ends up in Riley's mind.

Alternatively, it could be a dive into the heart sort of situation where the emotions are in Ventus mind as opposed to Riley's, and we better understand Ventus past life through the five emotions?

palizinhas

Awards
Oh, I hope we get Monsters Inc. I never really considered it a possibility for some reason, but now that Toy Story is in, it just made me think it would be awesome. By far my favorite Pixar movie, and it would be so much fun to go to its world. And it seems it is the most likely Pixar possibility after Toy Story.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
You know, after seeing Pixar in Kingdom Hearts, I just got myself an epiphany regarding Pixar. Stick with the three o.g. movies, Pixar movies, Toy Story, A Bugs Life and Monsters Inc. Not only can Sora, Donald and Goofy transform their appearance in all three of those worlds, but it also prevents Kingdom Hearts from being too Pixar oriented.

I suppose you can have Wall-E wandering around The Keyblade Graveyard.

Bug's Life ain't as well remembered as the other 2. A more marketab....popular film should take the 3rd spot.

BluePikmin11

Awards
The world is such a unique place to explore just like Toy Story, I would not be surprised to see Monster Inc. there.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Bug's Life ain't as well remembered as the other 2. A more marketab....popular film should take the 3rd spot.

All the more reason why it should be a candidate. With that logic, let's not add Treasure Planet, Atlantis and The Black Cauldron in Kingdom Hearts III because they were financial flops.

Pokie

All the more reason why it should be a candidate. With that logic, let's not add Treasure Planet, Atlantis and The Black Cauldron in Kingdom Hearts III because they were financial flops.

Black Cauldron almost crashed the whole entire Disney company lmao. Successful movies have a bigger chances of becoming a world, but it doesn't mean that all unsuccessful in box office Disney/ Pixar movies should get the shove, just because they flopped.

Alice In Wonderland and Fantasia originally flopped, yet they still got worlds. Alice and Fantasia didn't start getting some love till the druggy 60's and 70's.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Black Cauldron almost crashed the whole entire Disney company lmao. Successful movies have a bigger chances of becoming a world, but it doesn't mean that all unsuccessful in box office Disney/ Pixar movies should get the shove, just because they flopped.

Alice In Wonderland and Fantasia originally flopped, yet they still got worlds. Alice and Fantasia didn't start getting some love till the druggy 60's and 70's.

Except that A Bug's Life wasn't even a financial flop for Pixar, it was modestly profitable. Pixar just seems to ignore the movie because it hasn't had the sequel treatment yet. The reason why I used said examples is because they've got high fan demand.

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
We need to put the whole "financially successful movies only" argument to bed. Nomura puts in what he wants, including cult classics like Tron and at the time Nightmare Before Christmas

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Honestly, I think Toy Story is the only pixar world we are getting. Especially if there is only 13-15 worlds.

Id love Pixar summons though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back