• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I think I've solved the mistery of 358/2 or so I hope..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivionite

Noumura says that "Days" is part of the secret. Now if anyone can remember there is something where someone says "Are the days memorized?"

What do you guys think?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Nomura said that you'd understand the title when you beat the game. So we'll find out then

MissDisney

Are the days memorized? I haven't heard that anywhere...but whoever said it was probably Axel ("X-E-M-N-A-S. Got it memorized?" lol ^^)

Oblivionite

I can't remember link, but the passage had 6 lines or so and one of them said, Are the days memorized?
It was like time is slipping...are the days memorized?

A

A00_2002

Personally I think that 358/2 means that Roxas was in the organization for 358 days. (365 in a year-6 in KH2-1 Day before he entered into XIII). /2 means that Roxas is Ven but only half of Sora. Sora was young at the time and maybe his heart went to Sora so half of Sora is Ven. Which brings up my outlandish theory that Sora is somehow related to Kingdom Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back