• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I recorded the Opening

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soraalam1

I know there are a lot of them on youtube, but the ones I always find are always low in quality, focus problems, too zoomed out/not fullscreen. So, I decided to record my own to accommodate these things. Oh, this is my first post in KHinsider :)
Hope you enjoy the video!
UPDATE: An even better version recorded.

Last edited:

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Audio is a bit low in quality and the video is on the dark side, but it's a great job considering how difficult it is to record on a 3DS~

Also don't double post. Use the Edit button.

soraalam1

Mmm, I can't wait to make AMVs with this video. :) If you don't mind me using it, that is.

On another note, I'd have to say that this is the best opening in the series, IMO.
I agree it is! (Until KH3 Arrives with hopefully a new song even though Utada Hikaru said "she will not make another KH song") And yes, use the video for whatever you wish!

D.D.D

Stuffed in a sack and being thrown through a magic
I agree it is! (Until KH3 Arrives with hopefully a new song even though Utada Hikaru said "she will not make another KH song") And yes, use the video for whatever you wish!
Welp, even if Utada doesn't lend her beautiful voice we might get another great singer to replace her. Or we'll have Simple and Clean or Sanctuary again. Not that they're bad songs, they're really good, but KH needs a breath of fresh song air.
And thank you! It's great to have access to 3D's opening for AMV's. :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
That one looks really better than much that is already out there, good job.

I tried to take some screenshots from it by going frame by frame, although I am not really satisfied with the quality despite it being better than any other video I found on Youtube so far.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

The quality I would want to reach though, especially in the last scene when everyone comes together, is like this:
Spoiler Spoiler Show

And I know that one is also from the opening, but from which video?
Or do my video players just suck? *ggg*

soraalam1

The Xion screenshot you wanted was released by Square Enix.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But the rest I can't help. The screens quality is alright. I wish SE released the opening on youtube in true HD :(

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
The Xion screenshot you wanted was released by Square Enix.
Spoiler Spoiler Show

But the rest I can't help. The screens quality is alright. I wish SE released the opening on youtube in true HD :(

Ah, hehe, thanks.
The MX and Xion shots I took were just tests though, my real interest goes to the last scenes, but I've not yet seen any official stuff on these.

Like I said, the quality of your video is one of the best one's I found so far, so don't fret. ^__^

SE releasing the full opening in the best quality would really be something. After all, this opening is gorgeous and since it all happens so fast at the end you can't truly appreciate the characters for longer.

I made some of the last scene now as best as I could (And it looks like Roxas is really wielding TWO Keyblades at the Keyblade Graveyard, you can see the tip of the handle of the Oathkeeper by his left arm while he clearly holds the Oblivion in his right!)

Spoiler Spoiler Show

soraalam1

Ah, hehe, thanks.
The MX and Xion shots I took were just tests though, my real interest goes to the last scenes, but I've not yet seen any official stuff on these.

Like I said, the quality of your video is one of the best one's I found so far, so don't fret. ^__^

SE releasing the full opening in the best quality would really be something. After all, this opening is gorgeous and since it all happens so fast at the end you can't truly appreciate the characters for longer.

I made some of the last scene now as best as I could (And it looks like Roxas is really wielding TWO Keyblades at the Keyblade Graveyard, you can see the tip of the handle of the Oathkeeper by his left arm while he clearly holds the Oblivion in his right!)

Spoiler Spoiler Show
You're right! He is wielding both the oblivion and the oathkeeper.
I think its harder to get screens of that scene because that scene has dark lighting, and not many contrasting colors. But the Riku screenshot looks like the best one to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back