• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i never understood the line at the end

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkkeyblader23

where riku says to sora on the beach of darkness "if this is what the world really is,just this then maby i should fade back into darkness,if the world is made of light and darkness WE'LL BE THE DARKNESS" what does he mean by that?? and here is the video of the conversation YouTube - Kingdom Hearts 2 Ending (English) skip to about 4:40

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
I think he was pretty much saying that they already did what they had to in the Light Realm, therefore saying they should just stay in the darkness

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
They assumed that they were going to be trapped there forever, so they just decided to accept the darkness.

A

Audo

It means he and Sora would stay in the Realm of Darkness instead of going back home.
Or, that's what he wanted them to do, in which Sora agrees.

Swxpert

I think he was pretty much saying that they already did what they had to in the Light Realm, therefore saying they should just stay in the darkness

Hstly i would have LOVED it if they had stayed in the realm of darkness that would give them a real reson for a sequel instead of "the kings letter"

Shadowlight

I always thought that they would be the darkness so no other major evil would come and threaten the others, so they would be like a benign evil. At least, thats what I always assumed.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Okay, either contribute something to the thread or dont post here m'k.

tdc456

Hstly i would have LOVED it if they had stayed in the realm of darkness that would give them a real reson for a sequel instead of "the kings letter"

Very true but then the real story and the purpose of Sora's journey would never have any of part of that game because he and Riku would spend most of the game just trying to get out of the darkness.
Plus the fact that they were both pretty beat up from the fight and if they had stayed, they probably wouldn't have gotten very far.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I always wished they'd have stayed there :\ would've given a nice touch to how KH3 would start, much like KH1's ending - we knew Sora was going to look.
Had they stayed, we'd have to wonder how they'd make it back, and more - what would've been the trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back